Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Calling it now - Steelers don't score next week

I'll jump on that wagon.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Not if they get their playmakers back...and how much are we putting up on the road vs another top pressure rate defense? I’m saying 10-13 points and that’s not gonna be enough!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WndyCtyBillz said:

Not if they get their playmakers back...and how much are we putting up on the road vs another top pressure rate defense? I’m saying 10-13 points and that’s not gonna be enough!

Who’s their QB?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I was thinking about this earlier too, I just don't see how they put up points against our D. The QB reminds of Denvers, has had some success but hasn't played a top D. I think we win convincgly, maybe not a blowout but don't think the game will ever be in doubt. 

13 minutes ago, WndyCtyBillz said:

Yes it will. They don't have a running game, teams have success against the Bills D with a good running attack, they don't have one. What playmakers? JuJu? He's about the only one, and Sutton and Cooper are having better seasons and the Bills did well against them. 

If we show up this should be a rout.  The Steelers really do stink. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

As much as I was excited to see that game flexed to Sunday night, it probably makes it more difficult for us because Pitt always plays well at Heinz in prime time. Their defense is no joke too so we will have to play a complete game to win

• Thanks 2

I'm sure they'll score.

Allen turns the ball over a lot so they'll take advantage and turn that into points. 

This is the god damn Steelers. A team the Bills haven’t beaten since the fucking 90s. This team is like the Pats...they just don’t lose to teams like the Bills and Browns...no matter what. I can recall 2-3 times the last 20 years where the Bills were indeed the better team .....and still got their asses kicked by the Steelers....it’s like when Bills players see that Patriot or Steeler helmet...they shit themselves. 

This will be the Steeler Super Bowl....they have FAAAAAAR more to gain with a win then the Bills do. 

I think the Bills get smoked.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

If we don't handily beat them we may not deserve a Wild Card spot.

Agreed, although in the AFC not many do deserve the WC, so why not Buffalo. The only team from the AFC who may not get whom is probably deserving would be Houston, but the again prove it by beating the Titans.

36 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

This is the god damn Steelers. A team the Bills haven’t beaten since the fucking 90s. This team is like the Pats...they just don’t lose to teams like the Bills and Browns...no matter what. I can recall 2-3 times the last 20 years where the Bills were indeed the better team .....and still got their asses kicked by the Steelers....it’s like when Bills players see that Patriot or Steeler helmet...they shit themselves. 

This will be the Steeler Super Bowl....they have FAAAAAAR more to gain with a win then the Bills do. 

I think the Bills get smoked.

Lol yet ANOTHER team coming to play us in pure desperation with their season on the line. Why do we keep getting these games?

• Thanks 2

I don't have a good feeling about this game. The Steelers have been winning no matter what. We need to be the Steelers

• Thanks 1

Nobody should feel good about this game...not sure why people are saying they would be shocked if we don’t win or even beat them handily. The formula to beat this team is to put major pressure on the QB and the Steelers do it better than just about every team in the NFL. Nothing ideal about this game!

21 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I say Steelers  score 16 points

And Bills will respond with FGs 

final 16-9

• Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

God damn I want to win this game so bad.  I think we do.  I'm not sure how close it's even going to be.  I'm just scared of Ford against TJ Watt on pass rushes.  Ford fucking sucks 😞

• Thanks 1

Its simple.....if the bills keep them under 17 points  max on offence...pitts loses.....and thats being generous.....my god people do you really think this steelers offence is going to explode against our defence??  

On 12/9/2019 at 4:44 PM, Klaista said:

I'm sure they'll score.

Allen turns the ball over a lot so they'll take advantage and turn that into points. 

He does huh?

Before you post anymore of your nonsensical dribble, maybe you should look at his stats for the last 5 games. I could be wrong, but I think he's thrown 1 interception against Denver.

Honest question, do you even watch the games?

Steelers 27 Bills 19  we see the typical game like last weeks..Bills will have plenty of shot to actually win the game but settle for FG in the red zone instead have the last drive come down to same deal as last week...shot to win/tie go to OT at least and they will again CHOKE.. At tyhe end we will be doing the same old just like last week,,

• Thanks 1

Adopt a Bill

11594018.jpg