Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

LiterateStylish

Just FYI - Steelers game is a “win and you’re in” game

12 hours ago, Vegasjackson said:

Is that so? Whipped the dolphins, whipped the broncos, whipped the cowboys, took the best team in the NFL down to the last play. Steelers did better?

3 one-score wins against shitty teams (Bengals, Cardinals, Browns) but of course there's no way we'll beat them.

This kid Hodges is going to play against a good defense for the first time. Juju is not expected to play. Conner is up in the air.

Everyone's shitting their pants about Pittsburgh in primetime but this isn't the same team without Big Ben. 

This team is not winning Sunday...the fact that they control their playoff destination and can clinch with a win is even more reason why they don’t get it done. When was the last time they got themselves a win to clinch a playoff berth and actually earned it? I want them to win just as much as anybody, I do, but I’m just not feeling this game one bit.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Vegasjackson said:

Is that so? Whipped the dolphins, whipped the broncos, whipped the cowboys, took the best team in the NFL down to the last play. Steelers did better?

Yes, they have been doing about the same as the Bills but with 2nd and third string QB

3 hours ago, WndyCtyBillz said:

This team is not winning Sunday...the fact that they control their playoff destination and can clinch with a win is even more reason why they don’t get it done. When was the last time they got themselves a win to clinch a playoff berth and actually earned it? I want them to win just as much as anybody, I do, but I’m just not feeling this game one bit.

I think the Bills are going to torture us then do something unexpected like  clinch against the Pats.

well, this is their second at bat ...

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

On 12/9/2019 at 5:21 PM, seandelevan said:

Ding ding ding 

I’ve said this all year. When we play a good to great defense...forget about our offense. It’s done. We ain’t scoring.

sure we too have a good to great defense too but...the Bills have been MOSTLY on the wrong side of freak plays that other team capitalizes on....block punts, jailbreak runs to the house, TE taking one to the house. 

One mistep by the defense...it’s over. I’m tired of having a team like this. 

Here we go! LOLOLOL CALLED IT 

THE DEFENSE GAVE UP A HUGE PLAY AND NOW WE ARE LOSING. 

GAME OVER

• Finger 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

On 12/10/2019 at 10:38 AM, Victor7 said:

And before that they were starting the abomination known as Mason Rudolph and still found ways to win despite some QB play that would make even an average fan's eyes bleed. Soooo I wouldn't look past them even if a high school cheerleader were starting. Mike Tomlin really deserves a look as coach of the year for what he's accomplished despite basically no QB play. I know our D will be up to the "challenge" if you can call it that. Its our O that worries me. 

I remember earlier in the year when both you and Lit said it would be very hard to beat Pittsburgh even with Big Ben not playing.

Buffalo won an ugly game and are in the playoffs.

I still want Brian Daboll replaced in the offseason, IMO Buffalo can do much better than him at OC.

• Thanks 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Here we go! LOLOLOL CALLED IT 

THE DEFENSE GAVE UP A HUGE PLAY AND NOW WE ARE LOSING. 

GAME OVER

This post didn't age well.

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

On 12/9/2019 at 5:29 AM, seandelevan said:

At night...

agreed.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:30 AM, Klaista said:

Absolutely no way we beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. 

You sure about that?

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, bv said:

I think the Bills are going to torture us then do something unexpected like  clinch against the Pats.

I think this team could quite possibly go in and beat New England.

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I think this team could quite possibly go in and beat New England.

Agreed.  More than once.

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is possibly the most useful documentary in existence in terms of understanding how society came to be like it currently is: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs

My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

I remember earlier in the year when both you and Lit said it would be very hard to beat Pittsburgh even with Big Ben not playing.

I still want Brian Daboll replaced in the offseason, IMO Buffalo can do much better than him at OC.

And yet I predicted a win. And it was very hard. Try again son. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

9 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

Daboll MUST go! No question and McD needs someone to sit him down and explain the fundamentals of playing relentlessly for 60 minutes. That shit last night was embarrassing. Maybe Saturday night, him and BB can sit down for a counseling session on what going for the Jugular means

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan