LiterateStylish

Just FYI - Steelers game is a “win and you’re in” game

I’m pretty sure every game here on out is a win and you’re in game.  Doesn’t matter which team.  All we need is that 10th win.  But I’d sure rather be the top WC seed.  Likely playing the AFC south champion then

5 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I’m pretty sure every game here on out is a win and you’re in game.  Doesn’t matter which team.  All we need is that 10th win.  But I’d sure rather be the top WC seed.  Likely playing the AFC south champion then

I'm not sure about who has the tiebreaker between the Texans and Titans if they both finish 10-6.  If Titans have the tiebreaker and win the division, I think we lose the tiebreakers against a 10-6 Texans and a 10-6 Steelers (if we lose to them)

3 hours ago, Klaista said:

Absolutely no way we beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. 

At night...

agreed.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

If we dont win this week we are not getting in.   The Steelers are on the Cowboys level.  They really arent very good.   I dont think we are all that but we should handle them if we play a clean game.   This has to be a shoot yourself in the foot all game day for them to lose.  We are better than them on both D and believe it or not on O too. 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I think they'll get in even if they lose out. They'd need the Raiders to lose once more, they play in LA and in Den still, the Browns to lose once more, they play in Bal. The Colts to lose once more, they play in NO next Monday night and the Titans to lose twice, still play Houston twice. 

That happens and they're in at 9-7, I think they win next week. Not only would they clinch the playoffs they clinch the 5 seed at minimum, no need to go into KC.

1 hour ago, Baldat28 said:

I think they'll get in even if they lose out. They'd need the Raiders to lose once more, they play in LA and in Den still, the Browns to lose once more, they play in Bal. The Colts to lose once more, they play in NO next Monday night and the Titans to lose twice, still play Houston twice. 

That happens and they're in at 9-7, I think they win next week. Not only would they clinch the playoffs they clinch the 5 seed at minimum, no need to go into KC.

KC isnt locked to that 3 seed.    We could still go to Tennessee or NE as the 5 seed.   Baltimore is not out of the question either.   Tennessee beat KC so they have that tiebreaker and NE lost to both Baltimore and KC so they lose those tiebreakers if we beat them.    Baltimore lost to KC so if they slip up, totally possible, they could fall to the 4 seed.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Steelers defense will shut down the Bills dog shit offense and their 3rd string QB will throw up Hail Marys and get pass interference calls all game. Expect these to happen. 

2 hours ago, TheMachinist said:

Steelers defense will shut down the Bills dog shit offense and their 3rd string QB will throw up Hail Marys and get pass interference calls all game. Expect these to happen. 

Ding ding ding 

I’ve said this all year. When we play a good to great defense...forget about our offense. It’s done. We ain’t scoring.

sure we too have a good to great defense too but...the Bills have been MOSTLY on the wrong side of freak plays that other team capitalizes on....block punts, jailbreak runs to the house, TE taking one to the house. 

One mistep by the defense...it’s over. I’m tired of having a team like this. 

• Thanks 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

The Steelers have been making it happen. More than Buffalo has.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

KC isnt locked to that 3 seed.    We could still go to Tennessee or NE as the 5 seed.   Baltimore is not out of the question either.   Tennessee beat KC so they have that tiebreaker and NE lost to both Baltimore and KC so they lose those tiebreakers if we beat them.    Baltimore lost to KC so if they slip up, totally possible, they could fall to the 4 seed.

Tennessee or Houston will end up being the 4. KC likely won't lose again this season, NE has an easy schedule too, so they'd lose at most 1 game. 

1 hour ago, Baldat28 said:

Tennessee or Houston will end up being the 4. KC likely won't lose again this season, NE has an easy schedule too, so they'd lose at most 1 game. 

As long as that 1 game the patsy's lose is to us....I'm good!

The Steeler are starting their 3rd string QB Duck Hodges.

I like Buffalo's chances of winning vs Duck Hodges.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

12 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

The Steeler are starting their 3rd string QB Duck Hodges.

I like Buffalo's chances of winning vs Duck Hodges.

And before that they were starting the abomination known as Mason Rudolph and still found ways to win despite some QB play that would make even an average fan's eyes bleed. Soooo I wouldn't look past them even if a high school cheerleader were starting. Mike Tomlin really deserves a look as coach of the year for what he's accomplished despite basically no QB play. I know our D will be up to the "challenge" if you can call it that. Its our O that worries me. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Didn't see it mentioned but any win we get from here on out gets us in the playoffs. Even if we only beat the Jets in Week 17, nothing else matters.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:19 AM, That Guy said:

I'm not sure about who has the tiebreaker between the Texans and Titans if they both finish 10-6.  If Titans have the tiebreaker and win the division, I think we lose the tiebreakers against a 10-6 Texans and a 10-6 Steelers (if we lose to them)

If they both go 10-6 the Texans have the tiebreaker. They play each other twice in the last 3 weeks. The only way the Texans can get to 10-6 is to either beat the Titans twice (where they would of course win the tiebreaker) or to split with the Titans, where they would still win the tiebreaker via division record.

They are currently sitting at a 69% chance of making the playoffs. If they win it skyrockets to 80 something....they lose it plummets to the 40s. 

This is do or die for them. 

Bills are fucked.

Bills will win.....then they are in......just need some offensive output compared to zilch we had last weekend....duck boy will not survive this defence...no flippin way.....do you really think this pittsburgh offence is going to put up 20 on us?  If they do then pittsburgh deserves our WC spot.....no if or and's about it......

On 12/9/2019 at 2:30 AM, Klaista said:

Absolutely no way we beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh. 

Just like we weren't supposed to beat Dallas right?

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

On 12/9/2019 at 5:21 PM, seandelevan said:

Ding ding ding 

I’ve said this all year. When we play a good to great defense...forget about our offense. It’s done. We ain’t scoring.

sure we too have a good to great defense too but...the Bills have been MOSTLY on the wrong side of freak plays that other team capitalizes on....block punts, jailbreak runs to the house, TE taking one to the house. 

One mistep by the defense...it’s over. I’m tired of having a team like this. 

Meanwhile, the other team makes missteps and Allen can't get the ball to the open WRs down the field.  The more I think about this game, the more I think we are going to need a defensive or special teams TD.  Maybe Roberts shows up and earns his roster spot.    

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:31 PM, bv said:

The Steelers have been making it happen. More than Buffalo has.

Is that so? Whipped the dolphins, whipped the broncos, whipped the cowboys, took the best team in the NFL down to the last play. Steelers did better?