Sign in to follow this  
Bleedzbillz

Thoroughly enjoyed the refs screwing NE

Well, NE didn’t gain any ground, mostly because of the refs.

Kelce’s fumble blown dead when it easily could have been returned for a TD and Harry’s TD called OB, even though he was clearly in.

Awesome!

Good to see them get the raw deal, esp at their home stadium.

The end of that dynasty is getting closer...

Silver lining to a tough loss....

1 minute ago, jamsim67 said:

Kind of screwed the Bill's as well

well we kinda screwed ourselves today.....todays game was winnable......if we didnt have 3 quarters of offensive inepitude we may have just won....we control our own destinies....get to 10 wins......I know pittsburgh has a kick ass defence but in no way on earth i can imagine this duck kid putting more than double digits on our defence.....just cant see it.....

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jpp said:

well we kinda screwed ourselves today.....todays game was winnable......if we didnt have 3 quarters of offensive inepitude we may have just won....we control our own destinies....get to 10 wins......I know pittsburgh has a kick ass defence but in no way on earth i can imagine this duck kid putting more than double digits on our defence.....just cant see it.....

I agree, the Bill's had opportunities in the first half that they needed to cash in on.

I don't understand why the Bill's don't their RB's like the Patriots use White on screen passes.

However, the Ravens got away with multiple holding penalties, and the obvious pass interference non-call was a killer.

23 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

However, the Ravens got away with multiple holding penalties, and the obvious pass interference non-call was a killer.

That could have been the game right there

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That could have been the game right there

Right in front the ref, and they chose not to call it. it's not that they missed it, just chose not to throw a flag.

When I say games in the NFL are controlled, that right there is a perfect example.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

I agree, the Bill's had opportunities in the first half that they needed to cash in on.

I don't understand why the Bill's don't their RB's like the Patriots use White on screen passes.

agreed all around.....maybe i like using the word "inepitude"but i think it also applies to Daboll's playcalling......He really regressed again....maybe trying to get too fancy or whatever....this game was clearly over his head today.....Our offence is inconsistant...JA is inconsistant unfortunately and so is Daboll.....well one positive is our D really stretched this team just like San Fran's D did......we are not a bad team at all......unlike some of these schmucks on this board.....so many jumped off the ship today like it was the titanic...we will beat the steelers next week.....

• Like 1

The drops kill drives.  Knox has to be sure handed!  TE's cannot drop the ball.  They are the safety nets for QB's.  Beasley as a slot guy has to catch everything that hits him in the hands.

Defense kept Lamar in check.  Just like against NE early in the season....Bills were only 1 play away from a win or a tie.  I think Ravens right now are the best team in the AFC and maybe the best in the NFL.  

14 minutes ago, Zan186 said:

The drops kill drives.  Knox has to be sure handed!  TE's cannot drop the ball.  They are the safety nets for QB's.  Beasley as a slot guy has to catch everything that hits him in the hands.

Defense kept Lamar in check.  Just like against NE early in the season....Bills were only 1 play away from a win or a tie.  I think Ravens right now are the best team in the AFC and maybe the best in the NFL.  

Despite our crappy offence we did keep them in check like SF did....Baltimore has been blowing out "good teams" by double digits++ lately so there is that.....our offence against dallas was close to perfect....we fell off the cliff in this game and some on here want to fire everybody...only on this board...........we lost against the best in the nfl by SINGLE DIGIT today.....lets just see how next sunday goes before taking out the pitchforks...

2 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Kelce’s fumble blown dead when it easily could have been returned for a TD and Harry’s TD called OB, even though he was clearly in.

Awesome!

It was fun watching NE get fucked by the Refs for once.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

30 minutes ago, jpp said:

agreed all around.....maybe i like using the word "inepitude"but i think it also applies to Daboll's playcalling......He really regressed again....maybe trying to get too fancy or whatever....this game was clearly over his head today.....Our offence is inconsistant...JA is inconsistant unfortunately and so is Daboll.....well one positive is our D really stretched this team just like San Fran's D did......we are not a bad team at all......unlike some of these schmucks on this board.....so many jumped off the ship today like it was the titanic...we will beat the steelers next week.....

Agree ...

I wonder if it's Dabol's play-calling, or if maybe McDermott wants Dabol to be more conservative? Never know I guess

54 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Agree ...

I wonder if it's Dabol's play-calling, or if maybe McDermott wants Dabol to be more conservative? Never know I guess

I think daboll just misses cause he''s just stupid i think....there are times when he abandons the run game when it shouldnt....he seems to do the opposite of what should be done.JA struggled huge today but he threw for like 40 times this game....that is his inconsistancy.....i think they need a much better OC with more winning experience than this clown....likely he will be here again next season...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Refs didn't  screw anyone. It's all part of the show and to screw gamblers. Regular  season is a waste of time to assume it translates to playoffs. Baltimore  and KC will fall when it's single  elimination

17 hours ago, jpp said:

I think daboll just misses cause he''s just stupid i think....there are times when he abandons the run game when it shouldnt....he seems to do the opposite of what should be done.JA struggled huge today but he threw for like 40 times this game....that is his inconsistancy.....i think they need a much better OC with more winning experience than this clown....likely he will be here again next season...

This team should be run first, and find success with it to set up the passing game.

21 hours ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Awesome!

I wonder if this will quiet the “ NFL and the refs decide who wins or loses” conspiracy crowd. Or was the patriot loss in the script too?

Jerome Booger strikes again. Ironically the Patriots fans, who have benefited greatly from poor officiating over 2 decades, are now crying about the refs. Fuck you guys. And you know what the icing on the cake was last night? That punk ass Edelman getting the ball swiped from his hand in the end zone at the end.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Tom Brady: I don’t make excuses or blame the referees

There were several calls by officials that went against the Patriots in Sunday’s 23-16 loss to the Chiefs, including incorrectly ruling that wide receiver N'Keal Harry stepped out of bounds before scoring on a pass from Tom Brady.

Brady was asked about the officiating during a Monday appearance on WEEI and the quarterback said “sometimes you’re the recipient of things that go your way” while other teams the breaks go the other way. That was the case on Sunday and Brady said his focus was on “all the different things we had in our control that I wish we could have done a little bit better.”

“We’re just trying to keep grinding them out and tried to put ourselves in a position there at the end with four plays in the red area and just didn’t produce well enough to get the job done,” Brady said. “I don’t ever make any excuses and I’d certainly never blame the referees. I just look at what we’ve got to do and how we have to get back to work this week and find a way to go to Cincinnati and get a win.”

Brady was 8-of-12 for 95 yards and a touchdown while targeting Julian Edelman on Sunday. He was 11-of-24 for 74 yards to the team’s other receivers and finding a way to get the offense going would be a good way of getting back on track.

That’s easier said than done, but it remains the most obvious way for the Patriots to step up their game ahead of the postseason.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

The refs screwing the Pats is all scripted, but I enjoyed it.  WWE Football. Guess they deserve a make up game. I wonder who that will be against?

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

This team should be run first, and find success with it to set up the passing game.

Yes PA one of things dumbass seems to abandon when he should utilize.not once did he even try it when they were in the RZ....just put a line across any long throws in the book IMO.....but again this guy dials it up all the time....seems like it at least....everytime i see that ball go way up in the air and way down the field i just shake my head before the play ends....all the time......

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

I wonder if this will quiet the “ NFL and the refs decide who wins or loses” conspiracy crowd. Or was the patriot loss in the script too?

The nfl plans every outcome-period. 

49 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The nfl plans every outcome-period. 

You’re right TWD. I was able to get a rare classified pic of the commissioner meeting with refs in the “war room”........

FFA18B40-9258-4D94-AE9C-BE3E29974004.jpeg

• Haha 2

Conspiracy theory time, do you think the refs had a heads up over the Bengals situation and just made sure they didn't win? 

- Howard Beale, Network

On 12/8/2019 at 7:50 PM, Bleedzbillz said:

Awesome!

That's the problem, the refs (the league) should not be screwing anybody.

How many times are we going to witness a flag for holding, or blocking in the back that never really happened? It's way past the point of getting old.