Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

That was the worst QB’ed game I’ve seen since Losman fumbled the win away against the Jets

21 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

The pass protection was horrible all game long.

Cody Ford got exposed at RT.

Ford should be playing LG or RG, and Beane needs to draft a RT to complete with Ty Nsekhe for the starting RT spot.

Exactly. Bills could have been better off drafting a scrub olinemen from UB in the 7th round and taken someone like Debo Samuel or Hollywood Brown instead. FUCK.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Gee. Another click bait thread.  That wasn't even  close to his worst game this season 

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 minute ago, miamibillsnut said:

Gee. Another click bait thread.  That wasn't even  close to his worst game this season 

Really? I thought I was pretty fair in my analysis.

And this was by far his worst game.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It really is amazing how we keep these games close with such piss poor QB performance. 

Imagine what our record would be with even a half decent quarterback. 

The sacks he took were horrendous but that one fumble on the blind side hit was on the o-line not him. I don't know what the hell is going on with his long ball this year and it seemed to be great last year with a crappy short game and now they've flipped. He looked almost as bad as the Patriots game earlier this year.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

13 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Really? I thought I was pretty fair in my analysis.

And this was by far his worst game.

Much worse against the Pats.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

He had a stretch today after the 1-7 start where he would have completed 12-16 passes if moe Larry and curly weren't dropping perfectly thrown passes.  And i am sure points were left on the table because of those drops.  He did play crappy today but not worst game maybe not 2nd worse

17 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The sacks he took were horrendous but that one fumble on the blind side hit was on the o-line not him. I don't know what the hell is going on with his long ball this year and it seemed to be great last year with a crappy short game and now they've flipped. He looked almost as bad as the Patriots game earlier this year.

Hate to say this....but 

watch Allen’s rookie year “highlight” reel. 

I was surprised how many catches Kelvin Benjamin really had. Allen needs at least one BIG target. I’m not sure he’s seeing our midgets. 

• Like 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

12 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Hate to say this....but 

watch Allen’s rookie year “highlight” reel. 

I was surprised how many catches Kelvin Benjamin really had. Allen needs at least one BIG target. I’m not sure he’s seeing our midgets. 

Allen is struggling with the wind which is sad because his big arm was supposed to be a reason we got him.  He particularly sucks throwing with the wind. 

When on 90% of the pass plays your running for life it makes the 10% where you have time think you better hurry and throw it or the pressure is gonna be there. He didn't play well for sure, but that game is completely on the line. 

• Thanks 1

yup if Cody Ford was going to be this bad they should have just drafted a scrub out of UB in the 7th round.

8 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

When on 90% of the pass plays your running for life it makes the 10% where you have time think you better hurry and throw it or the pressure is gonna be there. He didn't play well for sure, but that game is completely on the line. 

That didn’t happen.

Josh had plenty of time on many instances and he chose to freak out and leave the pocket.

Fouts talked about it a few times.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’ve been really trying to come around on Allen.

Even changed my avatar to him.

But that was the worst QB’ed game in over a decade.

Yes, even worse than Peterman.

Peterman had passes tipped off receivers hands for INT’s. Receivers running wrong routes, etc.

In the first half, Allen couldn’t even hit the receivers hands!

He overthrew (and threw behind) Josh Brown, on a play where Brown was wide open and would have walked into the end zone.

Those 7 points were the difference right there.

He overthrew Foster, who also was wide open for a 40+ yard gain.

He routinely underthrew sideline passes that had blocking set up for the receiver,  if the receiver didn’t have to pick the ball up off the turf.

Despite all of that, there was one area where he was even worse... THE SACKS.

There were moments where he had no time to throw, but more often that not, he had 3+ seconds to throw the ball and instead of throwing it away, he took the sack.

There was one play where he had nearly 8 seconds to throw and he took a sack.

The sack he took at the end of the game was inexcusable as well.

His fun fumbleitis also came back.

His first fumble setup Baltimore first TD (or fg?).

Long story short: I’m not giving up on him, but this is becoming routine. He routinely plays poorly against good teams.

He beats up on .500 and below teams, but every time a good team faces him, he looks completely lost.

Were near the end of his 2nd year. He’ll be a 3rd year player soon. 

The “young” excuses have to end at some point.

He choked. Tried to pull it out..

The pats and steelers D will expose the weakness again. Need to do better

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, theAteam said:

And yet I recall the Buffalo Bills were down 1 TD at the end in the red zone.

Yes. Should of won. He's still a new QB like Losman was. Like EJ was... Need not be condemned.

• Haha 1

Small school project who is called upon to do everything. Does a lot, is getting better, and yes backslides. Namath had horrible 5 pick games on the way up. Pass rush made Johnny U look sick. First half looked like he choked under pressure. If he can stay at a high level with our "horseshit OL" we can still win some. If they both continue to get better along with the OC anything can happen. The Ravens didn't look like world-beaters.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:48 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Long story short: I’m not giving up on him, but this is becoming routine. He routinely plays poorly against good teams.

He beats up on .500 and below teams, but every time a good team faces him, he looks completely lost.

Were near the end of his 2nd year. He’ll be a 3rd year player soon. 

The “young” excuses have to end at some point.

This is all true.  I think that b/c he was raw out of college, it's fair to expect he would need some time.  He has taken steps and this is certainly the next step...play well against a good defense.  He has two straight weeks to do it.  Then, he hopefully has the playoffs to do it.  

Year 3 will be all about this.  Can he play with the big boys.  I'm sure he'll have more weapons and less excuses.