Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Agreed 


Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

 

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

 

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

 

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved how Singletary got like 60 yards on the ground on one drive in the first half and then they decided to not give him the ball out of a regular formation ever again.  Because who needs a RB averaging 6 YPC in a gritty defensive battle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

I loved how Singletary got like 60 yards on the ground on one drive in the first half and then they decided to not give him the ball out of a regular formation ever again.  Because who needs a RB averaging 6 YPC in a gritty defensive battle?

Fuck it...let’s use him as a WR....because why not? That’s what happens when your only answer to drafting a WR is Ray Ray Fucking McCloud 


Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

 

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

 

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

 

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bills offense was the 30th in points scored last year. The Bills offense is 19th in points scored this year.

It's hard to win games when your offense is not even average in points scored in the league.

Buffalo can do much better at Offensive Coordinator.

I would fire Dabol at the end of the year if the offensive production doesn't improve.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but not a single damn play-action in the red zone?

And Baltimore was ripe for it too.  I couldn't believe they didn't call one.  Not a single one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but not a single damn play-action in the red zone?

I think Daboll called 4 play action passes all game long and no play action passes in the redzone.

Daboll called 4 screen passes, 1 huge play to Singletary was called back because of a holding call.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, junglesouljah said:

I think Daboll called 4 play action passes all game long and no play action passes in the redzone.

Daboll called 4 screen passes, 1 huge play to Singletary was called back because of a holding call.

Inexcusable.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

I loved how Singletary got like 60 yards on the ground on one drive in the first half and then they decided to not give him the ball out of a regular formation ever again.  Because who needs a RB averaging 6 YPC in a gritty defensive battle?

Yeah, that was a huge mistake. Always use a successful running game, to set up the passing game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

The Bills offense was the 30th in points scored last year. The Bills offense is 19th in points scored this year.

It's hard to win games when your offense is not even average in points scored in the league.

Buffalo can do much better at Offensive Coordinator.

I would fire Dabol at the end of the year if the offensive production doesn't improve.

Don't worry, some team will make him a head coach & the Bills will have to learn a new system all over again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Don't worry, some team will make him a head coach & the Bills will have to learn a new system all over again!

There are better OC's out there than Daboll.

 


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Yeah, that was a huge mistake. Always use a successful running game, to set up the passing game

Daboll didn't call any play action passes after 7 running plays in a row. 

That would have been the most ideal time to call a play action pass with Buffalo establishing the running game.

Daboll regularly under uses play action passes especially with Allen under center.


L*t is a loser

 

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

 

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Don't worry, some team will make him a head coach & the Bills will have to learn a new system all over again!

And then we can demand THAT guy gets fired, too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Allen is playing terribly, but running off-tackle at the 1 yard line is ABSURD.

QB sneak that 3 runs in a row.

Calm down, Dickerson.

Stole this from another board. Here is how opposing offenses all did against the Ravens. Should all these other teams fire their OC NOW(!!), too?

 

Andy Dalton

21/39   239 yards   0 TD/1 INT

Loss 23-17

 

Russell Wilson

20/41  241 yards 1 TD/1 INT

LOSS 30-16
 

Tom Brady

30-46   285 yards  1 TD/1 INT

LOSS 37-20

 

Ryan Finley

16-31  167 yards.   1 TD/1 INT

LOSS 49-13

 

Deshaun Watson

18-29  169 yards.  0 TD/1 INT

LOSS 41-7

 

Jared Goff

26-37  212 yards   0 TD/2 INT

LOSS 45-6

 

Jimmy Garoppolo

15-21  165 yards  1 TD/1 INT

Loss 20-17

 

Josh Allen

17-39  146  1 TD/0 INT

Loss 24-17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RkFast said:

Calm down, Dickerson.

Stole this from another board. Here is how opposing offenses all did against the Ravens. Should all these other teams fire their OC NOW(!!), too?

Andy Dalton

21/39   239 yards   0 TD/1 INT

Loss 23-17

Russell Wilson

20/41  241 yards 1 TD/1 INT

LOSS 30-16
 

Tom Brady

30-46   285 yards  1 TD/1 INT

LOSS 37-20

Ryan Finley

16-31  167 yards.   1 TD/1 INT

LOSS 49-13

Deshaun Watson

18-29  169 yards.  0 TD/1 INT

LOSS 41-7

Jared Goff

26-37  212 yards   0 TD/2 INT

LOSS 45-6

Jimmy Garoppolo

15-21  165 yards  1 TD/1 INT

Loss 20-17

Josh Allen

17-39  146  1 TD/0 INT

Loss 24-17

I don't understand your post.

I was talking about a running play and you posted QB stats. 


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don't understand your post.

I was talking about a running play and you posted QB stats. 

Ive never seen a board where an admin is also a troll. 

I wonder what I would find if I go back and look for your posts after the last time the Bills ran the same play into the line 3 times in a row.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RkFast said:

Ive never seen a board where an admin is also a troll. 

I wonder what I would find if I go back and look for your posts after the last time the Bills ran the same play into the line 3 times in a row.

You don't have to post here if you don't like.

And if you look above, several people agreed with my opinion about Daboll. Are they trolling too?


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daboll has to go, the question is, who wants to come tie their fate to Josh Allen?  All things equal, I'd go elsewhere, unless I'm a RPO type of guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...