Sign in to follow this  
Herodotus

This is the worst 9-3 ever, and spoiler alert, not making the playoffs

Oh sure, we are 9-3, but who have we beat?  Nobody.  We have beaten two teams that have a .500 or above record and those two will probably miss the post season.  We don't have the talent to win these games, we don't have the coaching.  This is the team we are, good enough to stay close for a bit, but  when it comes to the big games we are not ready.  Our OC is questionable, our QB is not quite ready for the pros, and we have no OL.   Now that Allen is injured and possibly dead we are fucked.  Game and season over man.  We are going to lose 38-10.  Oh, and if we can't beat Baltimore in front of a home crowd, how the hell do you expect us to go into Pitt and beat them in front of their 70,000 crazies.  We were smoke and mirrors all season long.  Well maybe next year, fuck it why do I bother with this team?

• Thanks 1

Steelers are crazy good at home at night...unbelievable record.

Aint beating Pats...sorry.

might need to beat a Jet team wanting revenge and wanting to dash our playoff dreams. 

This is not all that unbelievable.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

We lose the next two. MAYBE beat the jets to get the 6 spot. Offence is simply not ready for playoff football. We may need a qb. Time will tell. That said, like most of us, I do want Allen to be the guy. 

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

Bill's are winning in Pittsburgh ... At night!

This team is not there yet, but they are better than last year and hopefully they will continue to get better by next season.

But in order to do that, they will need to upgrade the offense.

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Oh sure, we are 9-3, but who have we beat?  Nobody.  We have beaten two teams that have a .500 or above record and those two will probably miss the post season.  We don't have the talent to win these games, we don't have the coaching.  This is the team we are, good enough to stay close for a bit, but  when it comes to the big games we are not ready.  Our OC is questionable, our QB is not quite ready for the pros, and we have no OL.   Now that Allen is injured and possibly dead we are fucked.  Game and season over man.  We are going to lose 38-10.  Oh, and if we can't beat Baltimore in front of a home crowd, how the hell do you expect us to go into Pitt and beat them in front of their 70,000 crazies.  We were smoke and mirrors all season long.  Well maybe next year, fuck it why do I bother with this team?

If any body had told you last season that the Bill's would be 9-4 after 11 games, you would have been all in. Doesn't matter who they played, they've won 9 times.

6 minutes ago, bufbills said:

We lose the next two. MAYBE beat the jets to get the 6 spot. Offence is simply not ready for playoff football. We may need a qb. Time will tell. That said, like most of us, I do want Allen to be the guy. 

Sadly I don't think he is. 

24 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

might need to beat a Jet team wanting revenge and wanting to dash our playoff dreams. 

I really can't believe all the Bills fans that are stoked about the Pittsburgh game getting flexed to Sunday Night.  The home team usually wins those game and we suck rhinoceros dick in primetime. 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

I really can't believe all the Bills fans that are stoked about the Pittsburgh game getting flexed to Sunday Night.  The home team usually wins those game and we suck rhinoceros dick in primetime. 

Agreed....was kind of pissed when it was flexed. 

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Are you willing to put money on the Bills not making the playoffs?

I'm still not really high on the Bills, but they're making the playoffs.

• Haha 1

You guys make me laugh. The only thing that matters is Buffalo's   record AND next weeks game

Bills win vs Steelers and Bills are in.

Houston wins the division and Bills win 1 game and the Bills are in.

Steelers lose to the Jets and Ravens and Bills win Jets or Patrots and Bills are in.

Patriots lose to Dolphins (not likely) and Bills and Bills win vs Jets and the Bills are in.   

6 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Whata gonna do when seandelevan runs wild on you Brother.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Joe Davola said:

I will bet you a thousand bucks the bills make the playoffs

He wont do it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]