Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

A Message To Republicans....

Recommended Posts

....but for Non-Republicans to pay attention to

 

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow ... well said ... I am only not so sure about the last part that you will get your country back ... good luck guys ... maybe you will be a democracy again at some point ...

  • Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, liberals like to dream a lot but always forget their candidacies are for personal gain, Trump’s never was.


the-departed-2006-10#content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Skooby said:

Yeah, liberals like to dream a lot but always forget their candidacies are for personal gain, Trump’s never was.

No, Trump's never was...... smh. You're part of the problem. You support the takeover of America from within by the Conservative Republicans that have shredded The Constitution and shit all over American Democracy. 

America is dead and you are cheering it on! Good game!!


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Topas said:

Wow ... well said ... I am only not so sure about the last part that you will get your country back ... good luck guys ... maybe you will be a democracy again at some point ...

The last part is just a dream that will never happen because the power, the greed and the dark alliances are too deep into the take over. The rest of us are just slaves


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skooby said:

Yeah, liberals like to dream a lot but always forget their candidacies are for personal gain, Trump’s never was.

speaking of not forgetting....

 

  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What !?!?!?  Lol 


Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skooby said:

Yeah, liberals like to dream a lot but always forget their candidacies are for personal gain, Trump’s never was.

What? You are trolling right? Because I understand that one does not want to vote Democrat. That one does not think you should share too much because you foster laziness. Even that you hope what Trump does with China makes sense. 
but if one says that he is not in it for his personal gain I have to laugh 


Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's hear his buzz words: whites, slavery, master race, electoral college, oil, money, corporations, class system, colonialism, idol worshipers, totalitarians, paranoid power fantasy of firearms, war criminal soldiers, Israel bad, illegitimate authority over the people, slaveholders, wage slavery, Russian psychological warfare, suppressing browns and blacks, ignorant old white people, change culture. Hmmmm, I think I've heard this guy before but he wasn't as suave looking.

26sy3s.jpg&sp=ed8f313d48efeda2c29a30b3d6

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Let's hear his buzz words: whites, slavery, master race, electoral college, oil, money, corporations, class system, colonialism, idol worshipers, totalitarians, paranoid power fantasy of firearms, war criminal soldiers, Israel bad, illegitimate authority over the people, slaveholders, wage slavery, Russian psychological warfare, suppressing browns and blacks, ignorant old white people, change culture. Hmmmm, I think I've heard this guy before but he wasn't as suave looking.

 

Now take your blinders off and watch that again because after he finishes with is left wing rhetoric in the beginning, he gets to the heart of the matter and that is the Conservative Republicans selling out this country for money and power


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

speaking of not forgetting....

 
In terms that Donald's supporters can best understand, Trump is a loser, completely and utterly.  He's always been a loser and always will be. I'm not talking about the making of money and the acquisition of material objects, which in the scheme of things is unimportant.  Aside from making money, in every other conceivable way this crass, greedy, ugly, uncouth, intellectually lazy, simple-minded, selfish, ignorant man is a loser, now and forever. 
 
Donald, from that clip: "The EPA is looking at that very strongly."
 
What does that even mean?  "Strongly" is just one of those words that this simple-minded lowlife likes ad nauseam to use because, I can only assume, he believes it impresses the stupidest elements of his base.
 
Donald's vocabulary is so limited and his sentences so bare and bereft of real meaning that if he removed words like "strongly" and "tremendous" and cut out the inevitable doddering-old-man's redundant sentences, there'd be almost nothing left.   
 
Image result for donald trump meme on ignorance and stupidity
Image result for donald trump mocked at nato meeting meme
 
Related image
 
 
 
 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Now take your blinders off and watch that again because after he finishes with is left wing rhetoric in the beginning, he gets to the heart of the matter and that is the Conservative Republicans selling out this country for money and power

Right and never once mentions all the cozying Democrats have done with major corporations. He already blew himself up in the beginning with the "whitey is the root of all evil" shit. I can't believe you posted that garbage.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

 

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

 

- Howard Beale, Network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Right and never once mentions all the cozying Democrats have done with major corporations. He already blew himself up in the beginning with the "whitey is the root of all evil" shit. I can't believe you posted that garbage.

Oh please. The Republicans have the been the party of Big Money and Wall Street for generations. It's not the Dems that give the wealthiest people in America big tax cuts. Trump did that. Bush did that. Reagan did that.

  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HipKat said:

The last part is just a dream that will never happen because the power, the greed and the dark alliances are too deep into the take over. The rest of us are just slaves

I'm quoting this just to get your attention. Who is that woman in your profile pic? Just asking because I'd like to find out what kind of conditioner she uses. My wife wants to know.

  • Haha 1

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:
2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Donald, from that clip: "The EPA is looking at that very strongly."

 
What does that even mean?  "Strongly" is just one of those words that this simple-minded lowlife likes ad nauseam to use because, I can only assume, he believes it impresses the stupidest elements of his base.
 
Donald's vocabulary is so limited and his sentences so bare and bereft of real meaning that if he removed words like "strongly" and "tremendous" and cut out the inevitable doddering-old-man's redundant sentences, there'd be almost nothing left.   

This is the effect of dementia. He falls back to the few phrases he can remember when he is dealing directly with issues put to him in real time. 

 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mainejays said:

I'm quoting this just to get your attention. Who is that woman in your profile pic? Just asking because I'd like to find out what kind of conditioner she uses. My wife wants to know.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I wish I knew!


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...