1. 1. Predict the score

• Bills by 1-4
    • Bills by 5-9
    • Bills by 10+
    • Ravens by 1-4
    • Ravens by 5-9
    • Ravens by 10+

Predict the outcome

I do not dudes. Part of me thinks we get them. But its the Ravens, its Lamar. Close game. We "limit" him but not enough. Birds by 3. Something like 23-20

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Somehow, someway bills squeak by.  I'm predicting something like a DIESEL Motor TD.  24-21 BILLS

Bills in a laughter.  Vegas knows something.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Dallas losing to Chicago rather badly(late scores cut the margin) reflects the fact that they are not very good and that the Bills victory is exaggerated.

Ravens 27-10.

31-23 Ravens.

Bills keep it relatively close and have a chance but Ravens destroy their will with a long drive in the 4th led by Mark Ingram to go up 8 and never look back.

The narrative after the game is that perhaps the Bills aren't quite not there yet but are a legitimate playoff team.

24 - 16 Bills 

With the wind conditions I think we turn one of those Lamar floaters into a pick 6.  DL has been balling so they force a turnover on + side for a short field TD.

Bills put together a good scoring drive with about and punch it in with 5 minutes left to go up 15.  Ravens get a TD against a semi prevent defense to get within a touchdown. With a minute 20 left.

I've got a good feeling Frazier has the DE's coached up and Poyer, Milano and Hyde do everything they can to limit Lamar getting chunk yardage.  

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

After watching the Cowboys last night I don't have a good feeling. Its going to take a monster effort. Winning this game would be HUGE

ravens so strong on defense and a still healthy jackson is probably too much for this bills team to handle

bills keep ravens below 30 but cant generate enough offense to get it done

28-24 birds

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Bills struggle in the 1st half, luckily they catch the Ravens sleeping and keep it close...Defense plays better in 2nd half but Ravens still win by more than a score even though it'll be closer than that all game 

Ravens - 27

Bills - 17

• Thanks 1

Since I don't have a bankroll on this game and I can't get hurt other than my feelings I am taking the Bills 24 - Ravens 17.  The weather conditions and winds are going to be almost identical to the Denver game and Allen seemed to handle it well.  And, com-on it's a home game with a resurgent  D-line and O-line.  

bill skarsgard trailer GIF by NEON

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Football gods wanted to give us just a taste last week....so they can cruelly crush our hopes when the Bills get embarrassed of all to see. This is what the football gods do. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Buffalo 26

Ravens 23

4wuz9ak2yg241.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

58 minutes ago, Meathead said:

fan base aint exactly brimming with confidence

Lucky for us the fan base doesn't play the game....all that matters is what Allen and co think. 

I think the Bills have a Pats like game - keep it closer than expected but not being able to pull it out.

Ravens 26

Bills 20

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 12/7/2019 at 12:58 PM, Down and Out said:

Lucky for us the fan base doesn't play the game....all that matters is what Allen and co think. 

Actually,  that would be better. Make sports like Jury duty. Then it would be real. Real civic pride lol

On 12/7/2019 at 4:32 AM, seandelevan said:

Football gods wanted to give us just a taste last week....so they can cruelly crush our hopes when the Bills get embarrassed of all to see. This is what the football gods do. 

Pretty much.

• Thanks 1