LiterateStylish

"I wouldnt consider it a huge game. Everyone wants to make a big deal out of it" - Josh Allen

Whatever he's got to tell himself so he preforms as calm as he was in the thanksgiving game, I'm good with.  That was the one main takeaway that hasn't been mentioned much.  First national televised game, against Dallas on Thanksgiving, and Allen just played like it was a Wednesday practice out there

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Well...

Uhm....

WHAT!?!

Yeah Josh is all in on coach speak.  

Actions speak way louder than words.  You think he was just thinking "just another game" after the Superman Sneak?  He gave a Tiger Woods fist pump like he just birdied 18 to win the Masters.

He and everyone knows what is potentially at stake with a win.

This reminds me of my High School basketball team.  There's 11 teams in the conference, 10 public schools and 1 private Cartholic school.  They dominate basketball and football (and most everything else).  It didn't matter if it was regular season, sectionals or fucking Summer League every team worth it's salt comes hyped with their fucking A game.  I'm 34 now and I still get a twinkle in my fucking eye when I see one of the public school teams give them the fucking business.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Lit, could you please provide a link or an explanation where you got that from?

thanks

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

They all know it's a big game.  Josh Allen knows it's a big game.  He's just a 23 year old kid trying to say the right things on TV.

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

It was on NFL network!

I'd rather he's on an even keel then shoot off his pie hole, and the Bills get a beating like Omar The Government Mule. And if your name is Omar or you're a Government Mule I don't want to hear how you are offended., by the way Merry Christmas.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:18 PM, George said:

I still plan to watch

By rule of superstition I will not be watching this game.  The Bills are 0-1 in games I have watched all the way through this year.  They are 9-2 in games I have watched only fragments of or not at all.  You can thank me when they make it to 10-3 tomorrow.  I will be more than happy to go to Mass, do some Christmas shopping, get a haircut, and come home to find that we won.