Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Ravens fans invading Buffalo

This should be treated and viewed as a home playoff game. Why the fuck not. Lamar needs the Bills Mafia treatment. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

20 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

This should be treated and viewed as a home playoff game. Why the fuck not. Lamar needs the Bills Mafia treatment. 

Then by ALL means give it to them....

• Thanks 1

Bills fans beg for Bills to be good and now that there's a meaningful game in the cold nobody wants to go.  Some of my friends back home were saying tickets were available, for a 9-3 vs 10-2 matchup with huge implications, for $38....wtf

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, pkschul said:

My question is why the hell wasn't this game sold out already to Bills fans?

Because Bills fans hope for the best, but fear the worst...

• Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

I'd go, but add a flight from CA, and it's a little too spendy. I understand if you want to revoke my fandom....

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

It's not just Buffalo.  Since the blackout rule was lifted it's this way everywhere and more prevalent in the smaller markets.  Much nicer at home with a pony keg in the fridge.  

frat party GIF

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Don't assume those aren't Bills fans.  There are tons of us in Maryland.  Hell, I had season tix last year; the 400+ mile trip one way was just too much last year to do every other weekend.

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Don't assume those aren't Bills fans.  There are tons of us in Maryland.  Hell, I had season tix last year; the 400+ mile trip one way was just too much last year to do every other weekend.

I'm in northern Virginia and it's the same here, but still, with the way the Ravens are rolling, I'm thinking it's their fans.

• Thanks 1

In depth discussion on Howard & Jeremy now about why so many tickets are STILL available. They are baffled.

9 minutes ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

My son will be going. His first time to Buffalo, flying in from California. He's got quite a full Buffalo bucket list.

That’s awesome. I hope he gets to experience a lot of what Buffalo has to offer

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Bills fans beg for Bills to be good and now that there's a meaningful game in the cold nobody wants to go.  Some of my friends back home were saying tickets were available, for a 9-3 vs 10-2 matchup with huge implications, for $38....wtf

They're correct.

It's sad.

• Like 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Jesus Christ 

• Thanks 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Jesus Christ 

And I bet MOST of those fuckers were born and raised in Buffalo/WNY. 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:38 AM, HipKat said:

That’s awesome. I hope he gets to experience a lot of what Buffalo has to offer

Kinda' late to the thread, but I spoke to my son today about something unrelated to his trip. I asked him about his trip and replied he would fill me in when I see him during the Holidays, but had to add "I absolutely love the city of Buffalo!"

So yeah, I guess he enjoyed his trip.

• Thanks 1

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

55 minutes ago, Buffal0B1LLs_fan said:

Kinda' late to the thread, but I spoke to my son today about something unrelated to his trip. I asked him about his trip and replied he would fill me in when I see him during the Holidays, but had to add "I absolutely love the city of Buffalo!"

So yeah, I guess he enjoyed his trip.

I'm telling you man, if I could get home ,all the dark hatred and anger that surrounds me would disappear in a second

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan