Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

When World Leaders Talk About Trump....

....they show the utmost of respect...

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

This is only what was caught on tape....imagine the real back room conversations!

I hate our guy (an example why is here being caught talking on tape! He’s such a doofus) but it just goes to show what a joke Trump is to the other leaders.  Even if you don’t agree, you never put your Allies leaders on the spot in front of the media.  Only shows the Russians cracks in the Alliance.  He truly doesn’t understand the damage he is doing.  In this regard, Trudeau is no better than just shutting his trap and not saying something stupid.

But even more importantly......they are truly pissed he unilaterally pulled out of Syria giving the Russians a serious open door of influence.  That is inexcusable.  He might as well have just phoned Putin and asked, “hey, what is the nicest thing I could do for you...since you have all those nice pics of me and those whores from Moscow”....

If he doesn’t want the US in NATO, he’s certainly doing his best...

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

zinger of an ad

I'm not so much of a Biden guy, but this was a good one

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

I'm not so much of a Biden guy, but this was a good one

yea, me either.  but its good to see the opposition crushing the easy stuff on president crime spree.  the world does mock him but at the same time, his criming all over the office of the presidency is no laughing matter.

• Like 2

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Donald Trump is a clown in a business suit and long, bright red tie who wants to be taken seriously on the world stage and at home, but almost everything he does and says comes out wrong. I'm not sure if he isn't more clown sad than clown funny these days.  Sure, he still gets laughs. He's still funny, though it's always an unintended funniness of course. But he should have retired and gone away to live in a clown retirement home with Koko, Clara, Bozo, Krusty and other has-been clowns years ago. This president-impersonation thing when clowning is his true calling doesn't suit him at all.   Still, I have to admit that I'm looking forward to his next pratfall, and I know I don't have long to wait. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

yea, me either.  but its good to see the opposition crushing the easy stuff on president crime spree.  the world does mock him but at the same time, his criming all over the office of the presidency is no laughing matter.

Well, the most profound thing about this isn’t that they were laughing at him. Because they’ve been laughing at him for three years. Profound thing here is that they’re doing it in the open now. That he is so ridiculous, they don’t even hold back and keep it behind closed doors anymore. And the really big thing is that he thought he had an ally in Johnson, and Johnson was laughing harder than everybody else in that meeting

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

He's on the outside looking in.  I wonder how many conversations other nations are now excluding the USA from due to our POTUS?  The rest of the world is figuring out how to live without the USA and that's not a good thing for the USA.

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, the most profound thing about this isn’t that they were laughing at him. Because they’ve been laughing at him for three years. Profound thing here is that they’re doing it in the open now. That he is so ridiculous, they don’t even hold back and keep it behind closed doors anymore. And the really big thing is that he thought he had an ally in Johnson, and Johnson was laughing harder than everybody else in that meeting

thats what instantly struck me. there they are, out in the open, cameras running, and they are ridiculing the leader of the most powerful and influential country in the world. their disrespect and in fact disdain for him is blatantly palatable. hes become the running joke among world leaders, and they obviously were enjoying themselves while doing it. quite shocking and disturbing, actually

regarding johnson, hes a weasel. hes going to be one of the worst pms in uk history bc hes a slimy little troll of a man desperate for acceptance. hes just as likely to run back to the don and report on what they were talking about so i wouldnt trust him as far as i can throw him into the thames

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Yup, all the chihuahuas yap when the pit bull isn't around. Glad cameras were there to catch it.

• Thanks 2
  • Disagree 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yup, all the chihuahuas yap when the pit bull isn't around. Glad cameras were there to catch it.

Miss the point much?

• Finger 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

@johndhall1 Don't be mad at me because you support a fucking loser, piece of shit that embarassess himself everytime he opens his mouth

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

lol the "bull" 

More like the shit stained cow.  fatass ran for the bus as soon as he realized he was being openly mocked.  he is the quintessential bully/coward.. as soon as he is challenged, he runs. 

Trump Abruptly Exits NATO Gathering After Embarrassing Video Emerges

LONDON — President Trump arrived in London Monday evening planning to tout a foreign policy accomplishment his presidential campaign wants him to run on: successfully pressuring allies to pay more toward the costs of running NATO.

Less than 48 hours later — after he was put on the defensive in front of the cameras and then was the subject of gossip at a private reception of world leaders, a moment caught in a viral video — Mr. Trump canceled a planned news conference before heading back to Washington earlier than planned.

laugh-out-loud-icon-25.jpg

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

27 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol the "bull" 

More like the shit stained cow.  fatass ran for the bus as soon as he realized he was being openly mocked.  he is the quintessential bully/coward.. as soon as he is challenged, he runs. 

Trump Abruptly Exits NATO Gathering After Embarrassing Video Emerges

LONDON — President Trump arrived in London Monday evening planning to tout a foreign policy accomplishment his presidential campaign wants him to run on: successfully pressuring allies to pay more toward the costs of running NATO.

Less than 48 hours later — after he was put on the defensive in front of the cameras and then was the subject of gossip at a private reception of world leaders, a moment caught in a viral video — Mr. Trump canceled a planned news conference before heading back to Washington earlier than planned.

Tet somehow, they see it different....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Pitbull...More like...

image.jpeg.4eb7b125f339664211e1ca33092535cd.jpeg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

There's no putting lipstick on this pig.  Of course, you'll try because that's what you do, but your Donald once again made a tremendous fool out of himself, because that's what he does. 

As for this article link you put up, it doesn't do what I think you think it does: it doesn't make your Donald look any better by relating what the context of the joke was. They were still laughing at Donald the clown. That hasn't changed. It doesn't matter what they were laughing at him about; it only matters that they were laughing at him and ridiculing him. These are shrewd, intelligent, seasoned, real statesmen who know that fake President Donald is in over his head and utterly incompetent.  And Trudeau pointedly declined to apologize to Donald. 

What did you think of this below, later on in the article?  Sort of makes you proud of your Donald, doesn't it? I think this helps to illustrate how little respect the world has for him.

Business Insider’s Alexandra Ma previously wrote that Trump’s clout on the world stage was severely undermined at the NATO summit as Trudeau seemed to mock him, Macron publicly fact-checked his claims about the Islamic State terrorist group, and Johnson distanced himself from Trump for fear that he would jeopardize his chance in the UK general election this month.

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1