Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo13

DJ and Brooks pick the Bills

Unreal to me even to be in this position.  Think about this: if we beat the Ravens and the Patriots lose to the Chiefs, we literally control our own destiny for the number one seed and home field advantage.  A long shot yes, but even to be able to say that this late in the season just blows my mind.  

https://www.nfl.com/share/32052020-2020-4d43-502d-343838333931

• Thanks 1

To be honest, doesn’t seem like that much of a long shot to me.

Only 2 things need to happen. Bills beat Ravens and Chiefs beat Pats.

Those aren’t insane things to think may happen.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I think we get it done.  Jacksons IS gonna gave a few highlights, but overall our defense exposes the raven offense jackson and all.  Allen will be ready to throw down on sunday.   Allen is going to try and out jackson jackson.  Gonna be fun...

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah, but those two things are fucking hard.  For the last 20 years this script would read: Buffalo suffers let down...they are not for real while the Patriots destroy the Chiefs after everyone thinks they are nearing the end. 

I'll be shocked if this happens.  But if it does, it will be fun to be in the divers seat for once.  If we come out of this week in first place in the AFC through 14 weeks of the season, people will have to talk about Buffalo as having a chance to play in the Super Bowl.  

50 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

Yeah, but those two things are fucking hard.  For the last 20 years this script would read: Buffalo suffers let down...they are not for real while the Patriots destroy the Chiefs after everyone thinks they are nearing the end. 

I'll be shocked if this happens.  But if it does, it will be fun to be in the divers seat for once.  If we come out of this week in first place in the AFC through 14 weeks of the season, people will have to talk about Buffalo as having a chance to play in the Super Bowl.  

To be honest, the Bills beating the Ravens is the most difficult aspect.

I fully expect the Chiefs to beat the Patriots.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I’ll fucking lose my mind if the Bills win. Lose. My. Mind.

• Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

getting way ahead of myself, but if we beat the Ravens Sunday, there's no reason why we can't make a serious playoff run.  I can already picture Hauschka missing wide right in the Superbowl 

• Haha 2
  • Barf 1

41 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

getting way ahead of myself, but if we beat the Ravens Sunday, there's no reason why we can't make a serious playoff run.  I can already picture Hauschka missing wide right in the Superbowl 

No way. History doesn't always repeat itself. Chances are it'll be wide left.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Big game for Milano and especially Edmunds.

Josh had his game last week where he (hopefully) arrived.  This is the game for Edmund's.  This is the ultimate test for a MLB.  Can't get lost can't get eaten up by the OL, he needs to be all over the field.  If Edmund's has even an average game this is tough to win.  He absolutely has to the best player on the field for us.

I think you task him with eliminating Ingram.  Have the DE's set the edge all game (Shaq needs to be on the field a ton) and the DT's need to win.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

I think the key on defense is not to over pursue on running plays. If they start getting crazy trying to crash through the line and off the edges they're going to get smoked because that's how they play just waiting for you to over commit.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network