LiterateStylish

Bills tried to replace Hauschka today

LOL, he almost came full circle.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Haushka can figure it out and hopefully he does.  He's just been dreadful from over 50.  I think they are just trying to spark him although I'm sure the guy is busting his ass.  Doesn't he hold the record for most consecutive 50 plus yard makes in a row?  I think he's just in a little slump.  Or maybe I'm wrong.  Bottom line: I don't know who is on the street that's better than him.  

In reality here is where he is at...

He's missed two extra points.  He is 26-28.  Is that terrible?  

0-19 yards: 0-0

20-29 yards: 3-3 = T1 in the NFL

30-39 yards: 4-5 = 30th in the NFL (but it's strange b/c 23 guys have made 100% so he's just behind them with 1 miss...again is that terrible?)

40-49 yards: 7-8 = T5 in the NFL

50+ yards: 1-5 = 26th in the NFL

I just like that Beane will always look to improve the team. Even when he just signed him to an extension, he’s not afraid to make a change.

30 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

With the kicker that I made a thread about last week.

@Albany,n.y. said I was stupid for mentioning Chase. Turns out, the Bills were interested in him too!

http://buffalorange.com/topic/32830-chase-mclaughlin-is-7-of-8-in-sf/?tab=comments#comment-277573

As I mentioned in your other thread, you failed to see or failed to mention that Chase was 6-9 with the Chargers and therefore is 13-17 on the year.  While Haushka has struggled from 50 plus, this kid has struggled from 40-49.  I don't think he's any better of an option and just because the Colts and Pats wanted him doesn't make him good.  The Pats are on like their 4th kicker and the Colts have Vinitieri who is just about done b/c he's 50 years old.  

• Like 1

Deservedly so. We need a reliable kicker in January when it's colder and windier

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

57 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

As I mentioned in your other thread, you failed to see or failed to mention that Chase was 6-9 with the Chargers and therefore is 13-17 on the year.  While Haushka has struggled from 50 plus, this kid has struggled from 40-49.  I don't think he's any better of an option and just because the Colts and Pats wanted him doesn't make him good.  The Pats are on like their 4th kicker and the Colts have Vinitieri who is just about done b/c he's 50 years old.  

Beanie disagrees.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

1 hour ago, Buffalo13 said:

Haushka can figure it out and hopefully he does.  He's just been dreadful from over 50.  I think they are just trying to spark him although I'm sure the guy is busting his ass.  Doesn't he hold the record for most consecutive 50 plus yard makes in a row?  I think he's just in a little slump.  Or maybe I'm wrong.  Bottom line: I don't know who is on the street that's better than him.  

30-39 yards: 4-5 = 30th in the NFL (but it's strange b/c 23 guys have made 100% so he's just behind them with 1 miss...again is that terrible?)

He was mugged on the field and no bills mafia went to avenge it.

2 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

With the kicker that I made a thread about last week.

@Albany,n.y. said I was stupid for mentioning Chase. Turns out, the Bills were interested in him too!

http://buffalorange.com/topic/32830-chase-mclaughlin-is-7-of-8-in-sf/?tab=comments#comment-277573

I was pretty surprised SF released him. Did their starter finally heal up?

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

There's no guarantee they would have kept him even if they got the waiver claim. They could have given him a tryout and then turn around and released him

I agree with the point Buffalo 13 made that hausch hasn't been that bad. He's been average, which isn't good enough long-term , but he still has a chance to straighten it out

I think the only reason Opie would want to replace hausch with this new guy would be if he knew something about hausch that we didn't know, like he's still struggling with his injury and he's not fully healed. If that was the case it would make sense to get a new kicker. But if not, I take the wiser thing would be to just let hausch work it out and hopefully he gets things straightened out by the time the playoffs roll around 

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

There's no guarantee they would have kept him even if they got the waiver claim. They could have given him a tryout and then turn around and released him

I agree with the point Buffalo 13 made that hausch hasn't been that bad. He's been average, which isn't good enough long-term , but he still has a chance to straighten it out

I think the only reason Opie would want to replace hausch with this new guy would be if he knew something about hausch that we didn't know, like he's still struggling with his injury and he's not fully healed. If that was the case it would make sense to get a new kicker. But if not, I take the wiser thing would be to just let hausch work it out and hopefully he gets things straightened out by the time the playoffs roll around 

So, if he really is struggling with injury, would they just IR Haushka?  Seems like a “process” guy.  Also keeps him from the Pats.  Just have the same tryout next offseason, see if Haushka is healthy and keep the better of the two.

guess it doesn’t matter now..

12 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Yes, that's terrible.

You have to be able to hit 50+ yarders in the NFL.

It's the difference between your offense (in a 2 minute drill) needing to get to the 35 yard line, and the 25 yard line. 

Those extra 10 days are A LOT with the seconds ticking down. 

His longest field goal in the last 8 games (minus the one he hit in Miami), is 45 yards.

That means our offense has to make it to the 28 yard line for him to hit a field goal.

TWENTY EIGHT YARD LINE.

If we are starting at our 20, we have to drive nearly 60 yards to kick a damn field goal. 

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

I'm baffled as to the whole Hauschka thing. He was money. And I mean money before that injury last year when he got cheap shot by tat POS Anderson. But that was on a kickoff. So unless he's not fully recovered (unlikely). I don't understand why it would have an effect on him making kicks. Or is it just a big fat coincidence because that is exactly when his slide started ?? I can't honestly subscribe to that theory

Also agree with the poster that said this year has been really bad for kickers. Lots of misses and turnover around the game. Which is kinda why we pretty much have to ride out 2019 with SH. There really isn't anyone out there to be had. Lets hope he can work his way out of this weird slump he's in. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

You're still stupid for never thinking that they were trying to keep him away from the Patriots and thought keeping NE from getting any kicker is worth an extra roster spot since they can cut one of the usual inactives  and not miss the 53rd man.  As I previously stated all the kickers available are garbage and NE has to pick from the garbage heap. Might cost them a game or 2. There's no evidence they planned on cutting Hauschka.

I still can’t figure out why they signed him to a two year extension before the season after the bad preseason he had. 

On 12/4/2019 at 9:26 PM, Buffalo13 said:

It all started when he took that hit last season, ever since he's been questionable...McD may say he has confidence in him to the public but I think seeing we punt from the 35 or try converting 4th downs from there is less about our confidence in our offense and more about McD losing confidence in him... he used to be "house money" from 50-55...

On 12/5/2019 at 7:47 PM, Albany,n.y. said:

You're still stupid for never thinking that they were trying to keep him away from the Patriots and thought keeping NE from getting any kicker is worth an extra roster spot since they can cut one of the usual inactives  and not miss the 53rd man.  As I previously stated all the kickers available are garbage and NE has to pick from the garbage heap. Might cost them a game or 2. There's no evidence they planned on cutting Hauschka.

LOL.

Some people can’t admit they’re wrong.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

21 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

LOL.

Some people can’t admit they’re wrong.

So, admit you're wrong that they would have replaced Hauschka already.  

I respect Vic Carrucci's opinion over your opinion.  Here's an excerpt from today's column:  By all accounts, the Bills planned to keep Hauschka, whom they gave a two-year contract extension worth $8 million in August, even though they would have been required to add McLaughlin to their 53-man roster.