Sign in to follow this  

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The FUCK did he get that coat?? I used to have one similar to it and I can't find anything like it..

Although, this one is kinda cool, if it's warm enough

https://www.nike.com/t/anorak-colts-mens-jacket-BlsWnb/CD8752-417

Or this one

https://www.nflshop.com/buffalo-bills/mens-buffalo-bills-starter-royal/white-throwback-star-full-zip-jacket/t-25260256+p-587246842477+z-8-2405758691?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r7c0:po-21

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The FUCK did he get that coat?? I used to have one similar to it and I can't find anything like it..

It looks like a Starter Winter Parka from the early 90's.  Good luck tracking one down.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

It looks like a Starter Winter Parka from the early 90's.  Good luck tracking one down.  :niterider:

Yeah, I remembered Coats that were similar to those. Awesome jackets but I looked for the last hour, approx and nada. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I saw that on Facebook last night, glad to see he's still living after decades plus of suffering.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

20 hours ago, Woody said:

a couple years ago somebody on the range was offering a brand new never worn XL starter jacket he found in his closet for $10. its one of those tapered ones that looks like it could be a members only jacket with the flared shoulders. i figured for ten bucks id take it so i did

you should see how awesome it looks. i get a lot of comments when i go out with it, like where in the hell did you get that, it looks brand new!

its pretty sweet

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

55 minutes ago, Meathead said:

a couple years ago somebody on the range was offering a brand new never worn XL starter jacket he found in his closet for $10. its one of those tapered ones that looks like it could be a members only jacket with the flared shoulders. i figured for ten bucks id take it so i did

you should see how awesome it looks. i get a lot of comments when i go out with it, like where in the hell did you get that, it looks brand new!

its pretty sweet

They'll last forever if you take care of them.  I wouldn't be surprised if Marc is wearing the same jacket in both videos. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.