Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Lots of talk on Twitter of the possibility of McDermott leaving Buffalo for the Carolina Head Coaching job

Nah, if Frazier gets a HC chance, I'd be more apt to see Rivera come here to take his place - or at least interview for it and his record as a defensive coach is pretty outstanding, especially works well with Linebackers

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, Laughing Coffin said:

There's 0 chance McDermott would return to Carolina to start over

I hope that's the case.  I don't feel like getting Marrone'd again. :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Wouldn’t that be fucking something? 

If he left for Carolina...talk about the biggest slap in the face. He’d be vilified for all time.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

17 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Wouldn’t that be fucking something? 

It's a very "Billsy" scenario,.  The Bills go 12-4, win a playoff game and then McD bounces.  Another 18 year drought ensues.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

26 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

It's literally some idiot radio host from Carolina that put him on a short list, that's all the talk lol

Absolutely idiotic take by the way.  There's 0 chance McDermott would return to Carolina to start over

It’s so Billsy that I have to think it has a chance to happen.

Even if that chance is 0.000001%

• Haha 2

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

2 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

I could see Rivera replacing Frazier.. would be great by me.

Only if Rivera knows how to stop screens.

3 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Frazier has never been great, managed tonget thebplay calling yanked last year, I'd have no problem if he wasn't running the D.

• Like 1

This is because of one tweet by whoever the hell Josh Parcell is.  McDermott is going nowhere.

It's just nice to have a guy that, at the very least, is getting some respect around the league.  The current staff we have is doing very well in my opinion.  I'm looking forward to another step next year when they will essentially be adding players to this team while not losing anyone that they don't want to lose.  

They have had a plan and, so far, it's hard to say they've been anything other than successful in implementing it.  

I don't think Daboll or Frazier will garner any interest as HC candidates and I'm fine with that.  

• Like 1

All the talk is just wishing and fantasizing by disgruntled Carolina fans who are pissed that Beane and McDermott left for Buffalo and built a winner while they got stuck with Rivera and Cam Newton.

donald trump fake news GIF by Feibi McIntosh

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, Down and Out said:

Go check out his credentials. He was a really Good linebacker's coach and DC. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Go check out his credentials. He was a really Good linebacker's coach and DC. 

As they say, got the Bears to the Super Bowl with his D and Grossman as a QB.  That says all you need to know...

• Like 1

How many were calling for Clappy McDermott's head after the Eagles Game?  Hmmmmm?

donald duck lol GIF

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

opie would have to go full happy wolverine to be insane enough to do that

spends three years here building a specific culture, gets the team to the cusp of elite status, and then leaves ... why again?

carolina isnt even his hometown. hes from philtydelphia. carolina was just a place he worked

zero logic to this, and zero chance it happens. in fact, negative distance to the sun percent chance

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

8 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

How many were calling for Clappy McDermott's head after the Eagles Game?  Hmmmmm?

donald duck lol GIF

Make no mistake, I still think he's replaceable from a game day perspective at very least.  His leadership can't really be denied though, this team seems willing to follow him anywhere.

The Panthers won't be paying the high price of multiple draft choices to get McDermott back.

He is still under contract to the Bills and the Panthers will have to pay handsomely to get him.

Not happening in a million years.

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

The Panthers won't be paying the high price of multiple draft choices to get McDermott back.

He is still under contract to the Bills and the Panthers will have to pay handsomely to get him.

Not happening in a million years.

May not have to.

Bruce Arians set the precedent a few years back that you can retire, and then sign with a new team. 

The Cardinals could have technically fought it in court, but why would they? Do you want a coach who doesn't want to be there? So they let him leave.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

love how some of you say it will never happen.  If the Panthers offer him a 3 fold raise, he's going to say no because of loyalty to Buffalo??   If the Bills feel he is worth it, they need to extend him and take care of any chance he bolts.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I couldn't believe it when I saw the tweet. Whoever this Josh Parcell guy is really needs to be checked for brain damage. A flat out moronic take with zero base. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: