Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

How Impeachment Works

This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen, and lays it all out very simple how the process works.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/09/25/how-impeachment-works/?arc404=true

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Interesting. So I understand there need to be 20 republicans needed to get Trump out. I guess there will be some populist promises before the vote (lower taxes) so that the people want to keep him and then the republicans will vote against impeachement ... US politics is really bread and circuses  ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

This basically shows why this was an enormous waste of time, resources and more importantly the ignoring of real issues by the House.  There never was any real evidence and there is no shot in hell they are getting the vote in the Senate.  I have been saying it since the start, they better have FACTS if they are going through with it, sure as shit they didn't even have admissible evidence until they changed the rules after paying a weasle to be a whistleblower.   How anybody could support this bullshit is beyond me.  Obvious money laundering is being ignored, when thats the reason for the whole case, they don't want it exposed.  We need a new Bull Moose party, these two shit bricks both need to be blown the fuck up.  Term Limits had better be coming to the ballot if they wont do the right thing themselves.

• Trump 1

1 hour ago, DC2007 said:

How anybody could support this bullshit is beyond me.  Obvious money laundering is being ignored, when thats the reason for the whole case, they don't want it exposed.  We need a new Bull Moose party, these two shit bricks both need to be blown the fuck up.  Term Limits had better be coming to the ballot if they wont do the right thing themselves.

I was going to reply to part about facts, but then you won me back with the other half of your post because this, I can totally get on board with. Blow the whole thing up and start over with something that actually makes sense and actually does work for the people who vote, not the people get voted for.

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I don’t care about any of this. But needing 50% votes and one party having clear control of those votes ... well, that seems super partisan.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

As it moves to the Senate, that's where the pressure ratchets up, regardless of who is in control of the Senate.  Nixon did his best to keep the most damning evidence out of the process and when legally compelled to release all the tapes and evidence he resigned 16 days later.

The Transcript is not a complete transcript.  I don't see any scenario where the SCOTUS, who heads the trial, will not be compelled to require all evidence to be provided and will not put up with "summaries" of evidence.  Roberts will not put up with BS from either side and will allow a deep dive into all relevant evidence.  

Roberts is also more aligned with traditional Republican/Conservative - Bush/Reagan values than the current administration.

Most recently his feelings were expressed in rebuke of Trump talking about 'Obama judges':

"We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges. What we have is an extraordinary group of dedicated judges doing their level best to do equal right to those appearing before them." 

I feel Roberts will be a hard ass and both sides better bring their best.

This is the money line:

The case will be strung out for however long it takes to get the financials and prove Trump is a criminal. He’s a tax cheat, a fraud, and a money launderer, compromised by deep ties to foreign nationals. We will prove it and then, and only then, the Senate will get the case.

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

anyone notice fatass has stopped talking about the whistleblower? lol.

He's fucked and he knows it. Right now, he's scrambling to find a way out. Maybe sign one of his bullshit deals or something, thinking it will exonerate him.

Seek help. soflabillsfan