Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills going Red on Red against Baltimore

Yuk!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

gross vomit GIF

"You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."

~ Frank Zappa

I don't like them, however they always seem to win wearing them. Didn't think they'd wear them 2x in one season but whatever, didn't like the blue on blue but they won that one too.

maybe the plan is that they are so ugly that nobody wants to tackle them...

• Haha 2

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Literally every Color Rush uniform is complete trash.

Nike has a fucking million creative directors/designers and these shits are an atrocity.

I'm all for having an alternate uniform to pull out once or twice a year.  

They have to scrap this shit though.

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

There's a  second in the video where its red shirt white pants that is interesting.  Red on red makes them look like kids in Christmas pajamas 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

FUCK!

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

These are our worst uniforms IMO.  I think they'd look okay/better with white pants and just the red jerseys.  But if they want to stir up some good karma, why not go with a throwback to the early 90's uniforms?  When was the last time they wore those? 

Put Josh Allen in a #12 jersey that says Kelly on the back...see if that helps. 

It’s Canada Day at New Era, so I’m cool with it!  (Would rather white pants though)

But if it blinds Bal defenders and hurts their eyes, that’s good!

Didn’t think much of it before, but I liked the Blue on Blue much more after Thanksgiving...

• Thanks 1

I sincerely dislike those unis. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Love these red uniforms. Reminds me of the red Sabres alternates back in the late 90'2 which were also epic.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

It's a different look, almost feels like another team entirely...I have a red shady Jersey....I'm ok with it.  As others have mentioned blue on white is the best...