Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Ukraine Inquiry Report - All 801 Pages

No, I'm not really going to copy/paste (or read) the entire 801 pages, but here's the link to the PDF if anyone is bored enough to read the entire thing

THE TRUMP-UKRAINE IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY REPORT

As this report details, the impeachment inquiry has found that President Trump, personally and acting through agents within and outside of the U.S. government, solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, to benefit his reelection. In furtherance of this scheme, President Trump conditioned official acts on a public announcement by the new Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelensky, of politically-motivated investigations, including one into President Trump’s domestic political opponent. In pressuring President Zelensky to carry out his demand, President Trump withheld a White House meeting desperately sought by the Ukrainian President, and critical U.S. military assistance to fight Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine. 9 The President engaged in this course of conduct for the benefit of his own presidential reelection, to harm the election prospects of a political rival, and to influence our nation’s upcoming presidential election to his advantage. In doing so, the President placed his own personal and political interests above the national interests of the United States, sought to undermine the integrity of the U.S. presidential election process, and endangered U.S. national security.

Our investigation determined that this telephone call was neither the start nor the end of President Trump’s efforts to bend U.S. foreign policy for his personal gain. Rather, it was a dramatic crescendo within a months-long campaign driven by President Trump in which senior U.S. officials, including the Vice President, the Secretary of State, the Acting Chief of Staff, the Secretary of Energy, and others were either knowledgeable of or active participants in an effort to extract from a foreign nation the personal political benefits sought by the President. The investigation revealed the nature and extent of the President’s misconduct, notwithstanding an unprecedented campaign of obstruction by the President and his Administration to prevent the Committees from obtaining documentary evidence and testimony. A dozen witnesses followed President Trump’s orders, defying voluntary requests and lawful subpoenas, and refusing to testify. The White House, Department of State, Department of Defense, Office of Management and Budget, and Department of Energy refused to produce a single document in response to our subpoenas.

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

@SackMan518 Don’t be afraid to start reading because there is a lot in here that we didn’t see on TV. Rudy Giuliani and Devon Nunes are fucked. For one thing....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

he is a really shitty liar.  they all are.

He talked to him nine times. Now that this is gone to the judicial committee, Devon Nunes will probably get called as a witness. Or he should be. And Giuliani is going to prison.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

He talked to him nine times. Now that this is gone to the judicial committee, Devon Nunes will probably get called as a witness. Or he should be. And Giuliani is going to prison.

I'll take action on that bet, Guiliani isn't going anywhere near prison. 

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

And in the phone records there are also records implying that Rudy was the go -between between Nunes et al and the White House.  It would be interesting to have the President's call log....

1 hour ago, DC2007 said:

I'll take action on that bet, Guiliani isn't going anywhere near prison. 

I don’t know. They are sentimental memories of him, that make me hope he doesn’t, but I have a feeling he overstepped his bounds. He wasn’t really Trump’s personal lawyer. He wasn’t dealing with divorce, or legal issues that personally affected Donald Trump. He was acting on behalf of the state, without being a member of the State Department

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I don’t know. They are sentimental memories of him, that make me hope he doesn’t, but I have a feeling he overstepped his bounds. He wasn’t really Trump’s personal lawyer. He wasn’t dealing with divorce, or legal issues that personally affected Donald Trump. He was acting on behalf of the state, without being a member of the State Department

Isn't that exactly what Obama is doing, posing as an ambassador on his own accord and advising foreign governments not to cooperate with Trump?  I guess that sounds more like Treason, regardless, it would be hard to take out Guliani and not have massive backlash, hence it will get swept under the rug too.

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

What's more damning - That Nunes talked to a Giuliani associate or that Adam Schiff had a fellow House member's phone line tapped? I'm betting on the latter. As for Giuliani, he hasn't done anything illegal so what's the fuss?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1 hour ago, DC2007 said:

Isn't that exactly what Obama is doing, posing as an ambassador on his own accord and advising foreign governments not to cooperate with Trump?  I guess that sounds more like Treason, regardless, it would be hard to take out Guliani and not have massive backlash, hence it will get swept under the rug too.

I dunno what Obama's doing. Last I heard was about his Netflix thing, but Guiliani was leading an investigative attack on a US Citizen by a foreign Government at Trump's request. You can't even dispute that because it's in the summary of the call to Zemensky. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Uncanny resemblance here.

Rep-Adam-Schiff-US-not-doing-enough-to-p

benedict-arnold.jpg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network