Sign in to follow this  
junglesouljah

Josh Allen Steadily Improving - from Footballfilmroom

That third down table is nice to see. That is really important and really promising. After the NE game I was really thinking this is it and here we go again. But he really keeps improving. I hope the New England game was the exception and the Dallas game will be the rule and not the other way round. If Baltimore is a one score game late in the fourth I will be happy. 

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Again, it’s extremely hard for defenders to cover late in the down if the quarterback has time to throw.

This was the best line in that article and most important

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, Topas said:

That third down table is nice to see. That is really important and really promising. After the NE game I was really thinking this is it and here we go again. But he really keeps improving. I hope the New England game was the exception and the Dallas game will be the rule and not the other way round. If Baltimore is a one score game late in the fourth I will be happy. 

Belichick was using a lot of cover 0 blitzes on Allen in that game. Allen really struggled in that game but has improved on throwing vs cover 0 blitzes since then. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I'll give him credit, I was done with him after NE, he struggled for a bit, but he's come on strong the last 3 games.

• Like 1

If you scroll down to the next article, it's a breakdown of Brady.  As the Pats were getting smoked vs the Texans me and my pops (Steelers fan, fuck him) were cracking wise about Brady being washed.  I noted he does not step up/move in the pocket at all.  This use to be where Brady fucking killed people.  Fucking twinkle toeing his way to completions when coversge breaks fown.

That film shows it to a fucking T.  Brady wants to part of hanging in the pocket and delivering a throw and taking a shot.  He isn't climbing the pocket at all and displays some atrocious footwork.  It's fucking glorious.

• Like 2

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

He's really starting to find his rhythm. I think this week, if we win the toss, we should take the ball

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 hours ago, HipKat said:

He's really starting to find his rhythm. I think this week, if we win the toss, we should take the ball

Damn right, no deferring to 2nd half shit.  Jump the ravens from the start and get them 2 or 3 scores behind and we will coast through the game.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, theAteam said:

That throw on the run from our own end zone was stunning.

It was perfect ball placement on a very tight window throw. It's one of the best throws Josh Allen has ever made.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

2 hours ago, Down and Out said:

Damn right, no deferring to 2nd half shit.  Jump the ravens from the start and get them 2 or 3 scores behind and we will coast through the game.

Exactly. If Buffalo scores on the opening drive, it'll put the defense into a frenzy

Seek help. soflabillsfan