DC2007

Who would you rather face, Texans or KC

As of Today, those are the teams you are looking at to play in the WC round and thats where we sit, so obviously it would be fun to have the 1 seed and watch the Pats have to play one of them, but we also have a long road ahead for that to happen.  Who would you rather take on, Maholmes or Watson? 

To me, I don't think this team can stop all the weapons in KC, and theres no shortage of trouble in Hou either, but I guess I'd take my chances with Houston first.  Watson isn't as dynamic and their running game doesn't scare me.  The WRs are studs and thats going to be a problem, theres nobody to match up with Fuller on this team, Johnson has enough speed, but the ball better hit him bc he never does react haha.  You have to go Tre on Hopkins and thats sure a tough matchup for anyone, but you do what you can. 

Maholmes scares the ever living shit out of me, especially with all the speed they roll out there.  He's got guys nobody has heard of that run a 4.3 and seem to make plays, they have talent on D, but its far from complete, so scoring is possible, but you better do a lot if it.

Tennessee

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don’t care.

If this is truly a good team, we can play with anybody.

Do you think the Patriots worry about their opponent? 

No, they just abuse whoever is in their path.

No, this is the answer for every player on the team, not for fans. 

fans should want the Texans. some matchups are better for every team, including the patriots.

Edited by billsin2050

21 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I don’t care.

If this is truly a good team, we can play with anybody.

Do you think the Patriots worry about their opponent? 

No, they just abuse whoever is in their path.

I went to offer a thumbs up and I saw the picture of Josh with the turkey leg, but didn't think anything of it. Then, then I did the double take. I thought I'd see Sackman campaign for Hillary before you'd ever willingly have JA as your profile pick.

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

Both Watson and Mahomes are great QB's so it doesn't matter if Buffalo faces Houston or Kansas City.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

Probably KC because their defense is worse. I don't know if you can avoid a shootout with either team but if we can stay on the field longer maybe it won't be a 30+ point affair.

• Thanks 2

KC. Andy Reid is a dope in the playoffs. Fact!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

38 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Both Watson and Mahomes are great QB's so it doesn't matter if Buffalo faces Houston or Kansas City.

REID>>>>>>O'brien

• Thanks 1

Texans and its not even close. 

We nearly had them last year and that was before Allen got better. We held Watson in check and if not for Peterman we probably would've beat them. 

And although not a choice best one would be Titans. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Texans 

suspect defense

terrible oline 

no run game 

but excellent pass game...which plays into our strength. 

• Thanks 2

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

3 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Texans and its not even close. 

We nearly had them last year and that was before Allen got better. We held Watson in check and if not for Peterman we probably would've beat them. 

And although not a choice best one would be Titans. 

Hadn't even thought about last year, but I'm not sure I agree about the Titans, they have a better D, super running game and now have Tannehill playing at a pretty level, they could be a tough out.

Defense plays the way it has the last 3 weeks, I think they beat either team. KC less likely but still think they could beat them. Buffalo's also really good on the road 5-1 so far this season, don't remember the last time this team went above .500 on the road 

9 hours ago, billsin2050 said:

REID>>>>>>O'brien

I think Reid is the better head coach. But it doesn't matter who Buffalo faces they have to make the best out of the opportunity.

The young core is getting playoff experience.

Meanwhile the left overs of the 2017 playoff team Tre White, Dion Dawkins, Matt Millano, Patrick DeMarco, Jerry Hughes, Lorenzo Alexander, Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer, Steven Hauschka, can help the rest of the team that doesn't have playoff experience.

Beane is going to add talent on offense (#1 WR, #1 RB) in the offseason, and an edge rusher, and this team will be able to compete for the AFC East in 2020.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg