1575328885660.png

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Somebody hasn't been to Bagram Airfield.  I'm guessing that Universal Studios tapestry is a leftover from the Avengers visit.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

12 minutes ago, Woody said:

Somebody hasn't been to Bagram Airfield.  I'm guessing that Universal Studios tapestry is a leftover from the Avengers visit.  :niterider:

Yeah, that doesn't really happen in the Military. That would have been part of the tour and no military base would leave non military things displayed like that

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, jayhall93 said:

The majority of troops love trump- sorry, that’s the truth.

Oh yeah? Who told you that? Fox News??

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jayhall93 said:

The majority of troops love trump- sorry, that’s the truth.

Wrong.  All troops hate Trump.  Hipkat said so and he has a meme to prove it.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Oh yeah? Who told you that? Fox News??

I think I heard it on CNN 😂

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hipkat.

Have you considered that as of right now, Trump will easily win in 2020? I am not trying to start a pissing contest with you. However, unless the dems can get Trump on video using the N word, they are going to lose. BTW, a lot of establishment RINOs are not happy about that either. People vote with their pocket book and right now the pocket books are full. 

Dem playbook of calling everyone who disagrees with them racist is going to backfire big time. It already did in 2016. 

No dem candidate has the charisma of Obama and they are going to lose. I only am writing this because I don’t think you are even close to being ready for this. I recommend lowering your expectations because you are going to be very disappointed. I know you like to bash Fox News, but whatever you are watching is not giving you a sense of what most voters are thinking. 

Nobody gives a shit about the stuff you are getting all worked up about except Rachel Maddox, Chris Matthews, and a bunch of liberal hacks. Average American voters do not give a shit. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

Wrong.  All troops hate Trump.  Hipkat said so and he has a meme to prove it.  :niterider:

No. But I have a lot of customers that are or were in the Military. Like farmers, they're not MAGATS

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, travolta said:

Hipkat.

Have you considered that as of right now, Trump will easily win in 2020? I am not trying to start a pissing contest with you. However, unless the dems can get Trump on video using the N word, they are going to lose. BTW, a lot of establishment RINOs are not happy about that either. People vote with their pocket book and right now the pocket books are full. 

Dem playbook of calling everyone who disagrees with them racist is going to backfire big time. It already did in 2016. 

No dem candidate has the charisma of Obama and they are going to lose. I only am writing this because I don’t think you are even close to being ready for this. I recommend lowering your expectations because you are going to be very disappointed. I know you like to bash Fox News, but whatever you are watching is not giving you a sense of what most voters are thinking. 

Nobody gives a shit about the stuff you are getting all worked up about except Rachel Maddox, Chris Matthews, and a bunch of liberal hacks. Average American voters do not give a shit. 

I'm not saying he's gonna lose. Hell, next September he may just sign trade agreements, bring all the manufacturing back to the US, give up his taxes and apologize on his knees for all the lying. 

BUT, what YOU guys need to consider is this. It's still a minority that support him: 40%. A lot of the people who voted for him last time will, but a lot won't for various reasons - all based on his actions in this term. The cost of tariffs on farmers. The tax cuts that COST people who travel for work more money. His general bad behavior. The way he treats our allies. Now, he wants to get out of NATO?? What the FUCK!!??? That will be a major nail in his coffin. 

All the Democrats need is someone who can make sense. This is just the tryouts. The person who ends up running against him might not be near the front runners right now. The person who ends up running against him could pull a Reagan and have something in the works to pull his on-the-fence voters at the last minute, too. 

Trump only won for one reason - to be revenge for Obama. No matter what anyone else has said, that the real reason. Well, Repubs got their revenge, and now it's time to put the country back together. That would be MY platform

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, travolta said:

Hipkat.

Counseling might be helpful in the event our President is re-elected.  LOL

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Counseling might be helpful in the event our President is re-elected.  LOL

There is no doubt that if he wins, I will lose my fucking mind, but people that are more radical than I am are going to do something drastic. It'll be the LA Riots gone nationwide

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm not saying he's gonna lose. Hell, next September he may just sign trade agreements, bring all the manufacturing back to the US, give up his taxes and apologize on his knees for all the lying. 

BUT, what YOU guys need to consider is this. It's still a minority that support him: 40%. A lot of the people who voted for him last time will, but a lot won't for various reasons - all based on his actions in this term. The cost of tariffs on farmers. The tax cuts that COST people who travel for work more money. His general bad behavior. The way he treats our allies. Now, he wants to get out of NATO?? What the FUCK!!??? That will be a major nail in his coffin. 

All the Democrats need is someone who can make sense. This is just the tryouts. The person who ends up running against him might not be near the front runners right now. The person who ends up running against him could pull a Reagan and have something in the works to pull his on-the-fence voters at the last minute, too. 

Trump only won for one reason - to be revenge for Obama. No matter what anyone else has said, that the real reason. Well, Repubs got their revenge, and now it's time to put the country back together. That would be MY platform

You are incredibly full of shit.  Revenge on Obammy?  Pull a Reagan?  A democrat who makes sense?  Huh?  The farmer vote will not be the difference my friend and Trump is no Jimmy Carter.  Keep wishing and hoping.  Criminy.  LOL

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

There is no doubt that if he wins, I will lose my fucking mind, but people that are more radical than I am are going to do something drastic. It'll be the LA Riots gone nationwide

LOL.  Then prepare to have your skulls cracked.  "Wood shampoos" will be abundant.  Fuck the radicals and their threats.  "Do something drastic".  Bring it on.

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Typical left wing thinking and behavior.  Sore losers who will not accept the fact they lost.  Unreal.  You overrate these simpletons.  Fuck them.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

IF the Dems find a moderate candidate that can win, he will need to walk back an enormous amount of radical left nonsense. That is unlikely to happen because the radical left is totally in charge of the dems. They are going to lose big in 2020 and the left wing nuts will be purged from the party after they hit rock bottom. 

Whether you hate Trump or not, the above needs to happen. They are selling complete nonsense and everybody knows it. 

5 hours ago, travolta said:

IF the Dems find a moderate candidate that can win, he will need to walk back an enormous amount of radical left nonsense. That is unlikely to happen because the radical left is totally in charge of the dems. They are going to lose big in 2020 and the left wing nuts will be purged from the party after they hit rock bottom. 

Whether you hate Trump or not, the above needs to happen. They are selling complete nonsense and everybody knows it. 

The Right said the Dems would lose big in 2018 and 2019. How'd that work out? TBH after everything his presidency has put this country through, it's mind-boggling that anyone would seriously think he has a chance next year. All the Democratic candidate has to do it talk about his lack of accomplishments. He's not had one major piece of legislation. Not one, except his tax "cuts" and that didn't work out too good, either. Can't really talk about the economy anymore, since it's falling apart and don't even go there with the Stock Market because that has set record highs under every President. It has shit to do with Trump

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

The Right said the Dems would lose big in 2018 and 2019. How'd that work out? TBH after everything his presidency has put this country through, it's mind-boggling that anyone would seriously think he has a chance next year. All the Democratic candidate has to do it talk about his lack of accomplishments. He's not had one major piece of legislation. Not one, except his tax "cuts" and that didn't work out too good, either. Can't really talk about the economy anymore, since it's falling apart and don't even go there with the Stock Market because that has set record highs under every President. It has shit to do with Trump

LOL.  Okay.  Any ol' leftist loon will just walk right in - game over/done.  LOL.   You're nuts.  Your view of reality is completely skewed.  Whatever you say.  Eye roll. 

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Okay.  Any ol' leftist loon will just walk right in - game over/done.  LOL.   You're nuts.  Your view of reality is completely skewed.  Whatever you say.  Eye roll. 

First of all, that’s not what I wrote.  Such as a whole, Donald Trump supporter, you really have no business accusing anybody else of having a warped  View of reality

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

First of all, that’s not what I wrote.  Such as a whole, Donald Trump supporter, you really have no business accusing anybody else of having a warped  View of reality

If you say so.  Your second sentence in that post sure implied otherwise.  You're a lost cause so there's no real need to argue.  

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Amazing, when was the last time a riot occurred when a Democrat won the Oval Office? I can't think of one time in my 45 years on planet Earth. Yet whenever a Republican wins we must revolt and go further to the left to fight back. That's about as rational as using water to put out an oil fire.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

This thread is irrelevant, anyway. And another message board that I posted, somebody found a copy of the same picture without the universal studios banner, which means that it was Photoshopped.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Amazing, when was the last time a riot occurred when a Democrat won the Oval Office? I can't think of one time in my 45 years on planet Earth. Yet whenever a Republican wins we must revolt and go further to the left to fight back. That's about as rational as using water to put out an oil fire.

Yep.  Crybabies who pout and scream bloody murder when life doesn't go their way.  Pussies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

This thread is irrelevant, anyway. And another message board that I posted, somebody found a copy of the same picture without the universal studios banner, which means that it was Photoshopped.

It's irrelevant because the President was actually there in Afghanistan. That's a fact. Whether Fox used a stock or photoshopped picture or not is their own gaffe.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network