LiterateStylish

Interesting: Bills/Ravens betting line moves opposite of betting trend

Some people Billieve!

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Just now, Victor7 said:

Some people Billieve!

It's not about bets, the money lines etc... it's about the Bill's defense rocking the boat the rest of the way with Allen and crew on mop up duty...

The shiny object draws more attention, hence the money on th he ravens....I'd guess by game time it'll be Bill's +6

3 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Got my minimal bets in this morning. 1st Bills to win, and 2nd 2 team parlay picking both underdog Bills and Chiefs.

Now that I think about it I should have waited for TWD's take so I had a sure thing.

• Haha 1

If 75% ofbthe money going toward Ravens thats a good sign fornus.  Vegas don't lose money

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

i dont think ive ever seen that before, where the line moves opposite of where the money is coming in the greatest

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

Who's the referee assigned for this game? The next time we play the Patriots I want that same guy who officiated the Texans-Patriots game.

Update: Tony Corrente did that game.

225px-Tony_Corrente.JPG

Our referee for Sunday is Shawn Smith.

referee-shawn-smith-looks-on-during-the-

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Who's the referee assigned for this game? The next time we play the Patriots I want that same guy who officiated the Texans-Patriots game.

Update: Tony Corrente did that game.

225px-Tony_Corrente.JPG

Our referee for Sunday is Shawn Smith.

referee-shawn-smith-looks-on-during-the-

Corrente is one of the best in the business. Hope we get him. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

21 hours ago, Meathead said:

i dont think ive ever seen that before, where the line moves opposite of where the money is coming in the greatest

Very strange.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Vegas wants more money thrown at the Ravens, that’s plainly obvious something bodes well for the Buffalo Bills you don’t know about.

the-departed-2006-10#content

that would be about the only explanation i can think of

vegas thinks jackson hysteria is in full swing and believe the bills are good enough to at least cover the spread at home. so just keep giving the bettors the big spread and let them rake in the overconfident dough

seems risky but they are the experts

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

that would be about the only explanation i can think of

vegas thinks jackson hysteria is in full swing and believe the bills are good enough to at least cover the spread at home. so just keep giving the bettors the big spread and let them rake in the overconfident dough

seems risky but they are the experts

It often means the pro bettors/sharps are on backing the Bills at +7 heavily while the amateur/joes are all taking the bills with the large number of small bets outweighing the larger and fewer professional bets....generally this is when you see a reverse line move....but it is early in the week

could you explain that again?

you said bills twice, both for the high rollers and amateurs. it would make sense if you meant to say the amateurs were loading up on the ravens, but as is i dont understand what youre saying

47 minutes ago, billsin2050 said:

It often means the pro bettors/sharps are on backing the Bills at +7 heavily while the amateur/joes are all taking the bills with the large number of small bets outweighing the larger and fewer professional bets....generally this is when you see a reverse line move....but it is early in the week

84% of the total money is on Ravens. 

Aka, Sharps haven't bet yet either way, or they bet on the Ravens.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

So why lower the spread?  Are the bookies playing a mind game where they act like they were too rash with the opening spread and suck more betters into the Raven camp?   Seems weird but there has to be a good reason because it involves money.... a lot of money.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

If Ravens win by 7, the sports books are going to lose a lot of money.

“The Ravens have been getting a ton of public action,” US Bookmaking’s Robert Walker told BetChicago via email on Friday. “We are at 6.5 and inching towards 7.”

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

On 12/4/2019 at 1:22 PM, LiterateStylish said:

84% of the total money is on Ravens. 

Aka, Sharps haven't bet yet either way, or they bet on the Ravens.

its not about total money, it is respected players taking the other side. sharp money doesn't outweigh public money. Especially with the reverse line move

3 hours ago, billsin2050 said:

its not about total money, it is respected players taking the other side. sharp money doesn't outweigh public money. Especially with the reverse line move

I actually just read an article that said Sharps are on Buffalo.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg