Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Peter King's Football Morning in America: Choice Bills Bits

Wow, how the in the hell is Gore a question as a HOF player?  Always a top 10 back, always averaging over 1k in yards, always 4.x+ ypc and the dude never quit.  In baseball, he would be a *ucking legend, I guess a flash in the pan is more important in the NFL.  If he was aguy that got to "only" 9k in yards, I could see the argument, but thats just not what you are looking at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Wow, how the in the hell is Gore a question as a HOF player?  Always a top 10 back, always averaging over 1k in yards, always 4.x+ ypc and the dude never quit.  In baseball, he would be a *ucking legend, I guess a flash in the pan is more important in the NFL.  If he was aguy that got to "only" 9k in yards, I could see the argument, but thats just not what you are looking at.

He quietly did his job over the course of his career.  Never appeared on a Madden cover and never had any big endorsements.  I think he'll be a first ballot guy but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped through the cracks. :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.