Sign in to follow this  
bi-polar billiever

What run defense will show up vs the ravens?

To me, if we don’t stop the run, we have no chance, and with our run defense ranking 19th on the year, im scared. That being said I think our run defense has showed up at times, and I think we could stop their run....but which d will show up.

We held Zeke to under 100 yards. I think the run D has been stabilizing as Milano recovered.

But I'm not even sure it matters with the Ravens. What's the weather going to be like? That might be the real difference maker.

5 hours ago, theAteam said:

We held Zeke to under 100 yards. I think the run D has been stabilizing as Milano recovered.

But I'm not even sure it matters with the Ravens. What's the weather going to be like? That might be the real difference maker.

Jason Garrett held him under 100 yards by not giving him the ball.

I'm not worried if they gash us with the run b/c they gash everyone with it.  If we slow them down, then awesome.  If not, then we have to play great on offense.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, theAteam said:

Good point about Milano.

Just do whatever the fuck KCs and Browns shitty defense did. 

Apparently the Chargers used 8 DBs most of the game in their playoff game last year. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

7 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Just do whatever the fuck KCs and Browns shitty defense did. 

Apparently the Chargers used 8 DBs most of the game in their playoff game last year. 

Problem with that is they got Ingram who will brutally punish a small player package up the middle.

• Thanks 1

The defense that surrenders a butt-ton of yards, but keeps the score low.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Keep Captain Caveman in the pocket and don't let him take off on you. We're going to cede some yards on the ground but we have to keep the air attack down and make them work for every TD.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

All good ideas.  I also I want to see the Bills offense engineer some LONG scoring drives.  They need to bleed that clock like never before and let the Ravens' offense stagnate on the sidelines.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Baltimore still score their first TD in a millisecond. 

Then they will do nothing until the game is out of hand.

The Casks of Amontillado are going down.   Lamarr Jackson, Andrew Jackson, Kate Jackson, Michael Jackson, Tito Jackson, - it doesn't matter. 

Inspirational Haiku:

Lamarr thinks he's Shaft.   

Josh Allen is Dolemite.

Crab cakes suck, also.

• Like 1