Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Justice review of Russia probe to find no spying by FBI

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/472313-justice-review-of-russia-probe-to-find-no-spying-by-fbi-ny-times

An investigation by an internal government watchdog has not found evidence that the FBI tried to put informants in President Trump's 2016 campaign, The New York Times reported Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft report on the probe. 

The Times reported that the finding is one of several by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz that impairs Trump-ally claims of impropriety by the bureau. It reportedly finds that the FBI didn't act in a politically motivated manner when seeking to wiretap then-Trump campaign aide Carter Page. 

The draft report criticizes FBI officials for alleged errors and omissions, the Times reported. It reportedly concludes that the FBI was careless when trying to wiretap Page and accuses a lawyer of altering a document in 2017. 

The front-line lawyer, Kevin Clinesmith, could face criminal charges, according to the newspaper. 

Neither The Hill nor the Times has reviewed the draft report. The people familiar cautioned the Times that it is not finalized.

The Times reported that the document will also debunk the claim that the FBI relied on a dossier by former British spy Christopher Steele, though it will say the bureau should have told judges about possible issues with the document. 

President Trump, Attorney General William Barr and other allies of the president have said the Trump campaign may have been spied on.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

An investigation by an internal government watchdog has not found evidence that the FBI tried to put informants in President Trump's 2016 campaign, The New York Times reported Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft report on the probe.

In other news the Schutzstaffel has investigated the Gestapo and found no wrong doing.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

How many awards has the NY Times won again?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

How many awards has the NY Times won again?

Are. You. Serious? The NY Times... the same newspaper that has been propaganda going all the way back to the early 1900's? It's clear to me that you have no concept of history. But hey let's talk about those awards. How about the award that Walter Duranty got for his top notch reporting, a Pultizer Prize, that denied th famine perpetrated by Stalin in the Ukraine where millions died of starvation (since we like talking about them at the moment)? Or how about the NY Times reporting on the "Business Plot" where some of the captains of industry conspired to pull a coup on Roosevelt and tried to recruit a Marine General to help? Oh right, they never reported on that.

Now you've pissed me off, don't you ever tell me that some fucking award gives credence to any news organization especially when that award is given by the very scumbags complicit in misleading the American public. Shame on you. Shame. On. You!

The NY Times, get fucking real.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

the very scumbags complicit in misleading the American public

You mean the Republican party? 😄

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

yawn.

yet another fatass lie bobbing with the turds in the septic tank like all the rest of his demented fabrications.

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

@SackMan518 Yeah, they make me 🤮 too

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

@SackMan518 Yeah, they make me 🤮 too

On a positive note, the new avatar is much better.

• Like 1

- Howard Beale, Network

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

On a positive note, the new avatar is much better.

I saw that too.  Thumbs up.  Hated that old one.  Can't seem to UPLOAD mine.  Sigh.

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I saw that too.  Thumbs up.  Hated that old one.  Can't seem to UPLOAD mine.  Sigh.

You can use this one.

kg1m91jjzv141.jpg

• Haha 1

- Howard Beale, Network