Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills now have a path to the division crown!

Just now, seandelevan said:

I wouldn’t be too upset if we lost to the Ravens

BUT 

I fucking hate the Steelers almost as much as the Pats. Intensity of a million suns. I want to beat both. Real bad.  

I mostly agree.  I just want us to stay in the dance against Baltimore and stay healthy.  However, we must have at least the Steeler game.  If we get all three, I will buy a jersey of an active player.

• Thanks 2

Well we are entering into the hardest part of our schedule.  Winning against Dallas convincingly was huge....but I am not sold the Bills can sustain against the Ravens.  If the Bills team from Thanksgiving shows up I think they can win.  I just don't think that team is showing up on Sunday.  I think it is going to be another Eagles type game, where the Bills get blown out.  If they do have a game plan for Lamar and they show up....well my prediction they go deep into the play offs only to lose to the Patriots who win another Superbowl lol!

Although what the hell would we do if we won the Super Bowl?  I mean we are still in the process...if we won two years in....what happens to next year and expectations?  Bills Mafia would all be dead from over celebration.  

• Thanks 1

https://buffalonews.com/2019/12/02/how-bills-can-win-the-afc-east-title/

With the New England Patriots' loss to the Houston Texans on Sunday night, Bills fans are starting to wonder whether Buffalo could win the AFC East.

Per the News' Jay Skurski, here are some scenarios, assuming a Bills win against New England in Week 16. Note that tiebreakers in division go head to head, record in division, record in common games.

Scenario 1

• If Buffalo wins out, the Patriots need to lose once (New England plays Kansas City next week).
  • If Buffalo loses once, the Patriots need to lose twice (a tough ask, since they also play Cincinnati and Miami).

Scenario 2

• If the Bills beat the Patriots and the Jets, and the the Patriots lose to the Bills and the Dolphins and finish with the same record as Buffalo, the Bills would win the second tiebreaker, which is AFC East record.

What if the Bills lose to Baltimore and then win out?

• It gets complicated. Buffalo can win the division if New England loses to Miami and Buffalo. Or, if New England beats Miami, the Patriots would have to lose to the Chiefs AND the Bengals to finish 11-5.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Go Red Rooster! beat the Pats..

• Haha 1

Lol stop wasting time on all  the pointless  tie breaker math. Beat Ravens ,they're good,  lose to Ravens, fight for wildcard.

1 hour ago, bv said:

Go Red Rooster! beat the Pats..

Not sure how employing 19th century Russian peasant revolt tactics of burning down the estates of the landed gentry (turning lose the red rooster) gets us the Division championship, but hey if it works I say do it.

Dint Red Rooster get us in the playoffs last year? Holy shit! Burn them all to the ground! Go Bills!

Watching the Ravens vs the 9ers now, that is a huge ask to beat them. Man!

31 minutes ago, bv said:

Watching the Ravens vs the 9ers now, that is a huge ask to beat them. Man!

Nonsense, it's just 1 more obstacle for Aalen and co to overcome.  IMO, the way to beat Jackson is to play dime and blitz every down along with Edmund's keying on holding the middle of the line denying Jackson a way out going forward and the 2 extra db's blitzing ok off th he edges.  Is it risky yeah, but it will force either a sack, rushed throw, int, fumble or an amazing play from Jackson.  I'd bet that over the course of 4 qtrs, that the Bill's only give up 3 or 4 of those plays which may or may not result in tds.  Allen and co will need to score at least 28 pts.  I think the Bill's get it done and if we can jump out from the start ( no differing to the 2nd half shit) they could win decisively.

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2019 at 9:47 AM, LiterateStylish said:

Next week

• Bills need to beat Baltimore
  • NE needs to lose to KC

If those two things happen, Bills just need to take care of business in Pittsburgh and they could be playing NE for the Division championship on December 21st.

You guys dont realize this dude been trolling you the past week with these takes.