Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills now have a path to the division crown!

Yeah if we beat Baltimore and KC takes care of New England it's going to be fucking nuts.

Bills as the #1 seed would be fucking hilarious with Watson, Brady, Mahomes and Lamar sucking fucking Buffslo pipe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

One week at a time. I don’t want to look that far ahead and get myself excited. 

Just a playoff berth before Christmas will make me happy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

One week at a time. I don’t want to look that far ahead and get myself excited. 

Just a playoff berth before Christmas will make me happy. 

I would settle for a win at Pitt and a win v the Jets.

16 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Bills are actually going to dominate these Ratbirds by 2 touchdowns. It won't even be close. 

Didn't you say we would be eliminated from playoff contention by week 7?

53 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I would settle for a win at Pitt and a win v the Jets.

Didn't you say we would be eliminated from playoff contention by week 7?

And I'm allowed to change my mind? 

19 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

And I'm allowed to change my mind? 

You are, but its just shocking.

24 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Not being funny 

but 

if they seriously defeat the ravens.....we should all start thinking fucking Super Bowl. 

No. That just would mean betting trap in the playoffs. It's season 100. They want something  epic. Silver helmet vs gold  helmet. Brady vs his back up. The coach   that lost to Belichick  in the greatest comeback  ever. The bills are a cute side note  story.  

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Not being funny 

but 

if they seriously defeat the ravens.....we should all start thinking fucking Super Bowl. 

If we beat the Ravens it just confirms all of Thin White Duke's conspiracy theories.

It would actually give NE a shot to get home field back.  Even a NE loss plays into every Duke theory.  All the sudden KC has an outside shot at a bye.  

Bills get a bunch of extra hype going into SNF.

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

No. That just would mean betting trap in the playoffs. It's season 100. They want something  epic. Silver helmet vs gold  helmet. Brady vs his back up. The coach   that lost to Belichick  in the greatest comeback  ever. The bills are a cute side note  story.  

Just trying to process your insane bullshit, so you think the entire NFL is rigged somehow?  That Goodell determines every game, every play? If you really thing that why would you even watch, let alone register for an NFL team message board, is it to enlighten us?  I mean you know its all rigged right?

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

18 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

Just trying to process your insane bullshit, so you think the entire NFL is rigged somehow?  That Goodell determines every game, every play? If you really thing that why would you even watch, let alone register for an NFL team message board, is it to enlighten us?  I mean you know its all rigged right?

Goodell doesn't do shit. He's a puppet like Trump is. Just window dressing. A Talking head. 

Sports is entertainment. I've watched  it since childhood. I just watch it differently now.  It's male bonding fun. I've already said  I like sports aesthetics, helmet and uniform  history  and design.  Paraphernalia, collectibles. 

• Sad 1

Trump is anything but a puppet. You bringing Trump into this is telling.  You need help. If you think the NFL is trying to somehow fix the superbowl based on helmet colors, you are insane.  Lay off the drugs bro.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

Trump is anything but a puppet. You bringing Trump into this is telling.  You need help. If you think the NFL is trying to somehow fix the superbowl based on helmet colors, you are insane.  Lay off the drugs bro.

Who said the games were based on helmet  colors? It's just a symbolic  byproduct.  Lol Trump is given speeches to parrot and lines to say. He has no power. Lol I don't need help. I'm not the one who believes everything  on my tv screen is just a coincidence or truth. So, when the SB is Pats v Niners  and the redskins make playoffs,  what will your excuse be then? 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Victor7 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14876857

Victor. I think we can beat the Pats brother. I think it's over. I think the field has finally evened out. Have hope !!!!  I think it's ok to Billeve

GO BILLS!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Not being funny 

but 

if they seriously defeat the ravens.....we should all start thinking fucking Super 

Such a pleasure to have your optimism here.

Go Bills!!

• Haha 2

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

1 hour ago, bufbills said:

Go Bills!!

that 70s show sudden realization GIF

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Not being funny 

but 

My God, if we beat the Ravens, Steelers, and Patriots, I will have to go against a self imposed prohibition on buying jerseys of active players.  Not sure who I would buy, but I would.  We don't have to win the division this year, we just have to beat these teams because nobody expects us to. 

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

6 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

My God, if we beat the Ravens, Steelers, and Patriots, I will have to go against a self imposed prohibition on buying jerseys of active players.  Not sure who I would buy, but I would.  We don't have to win the division this year, we just have to beat these teams because nobody expects us to. 

I wouldn’t be too upset if we lost to the Ravens

BUT 

I fucking hate the Steelers almost as much as the Pats. Intensity of a million suns. I want to beat both. Real bad.  

• Thanks 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

49 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

that 70s show sudden realization GIF

1 hour ago, bufbills said:

Go Bills!!

I may just have to lie down.  If we keep winning, Sean will be smiling by January.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1