Sign in to follow this  

2 hours ago, Hayward89 said:

Here's more context:

Ravens wins: Dolphins, Cardinals, Steelers, Bengals, Seahawks, Pats, Bengals, Texans, Rams, and now Niners.

Ravens losses: Browns and Chiefs

Biggest win of their season = Niners, and that was a tight game.

Bottom line: Ravens are beatable.

Every team is beatable....

....except the '72 Dolphins

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Every team is beatable....

....except the '72 Dolphins

...you can't beat the past...

But to your point, obviously, but I mean the Bills have a good chance of beating any of the teams left on their schedule. As unlikely as it may be, they could win out.... how's that for pumping the breaks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

I am just interested to see how Lamar holds up when the temp drops below 20 degrees with a wind chill.Those hits feel different when its that cold out.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, protocal69 said:

I am just interested to see how Lamar holds up when the temp drops below 20 degrees with a wind chill.Those hits feel different when its that cold out.

He will be fine with that.  The key is put them in a hole and make him pass his way out of it.  If you could get them down by 3 scores ( maybe even just 2 tds), stack the box, make sure the DL understand their role is to HOLD ground, NOT over penetrate ( I'm looking at you Phillips!), and keep him in the pocket, leave Milano or Edmunds on him as a spy or maybe even bring an extra S/cb in the box to spy on him, leave your corners in man and force him to throw deep/ outside and you can beat him.  Its simple, but it sure ain't easy. 

If i had to play with the personnel the Bills have, I want a DL of Lawson, Star, Oliver, Hughes and in obvious run opportunities, I might try to put Phillips in as the DE in place of Hughes, use Hughes as an OLB on the line.   I would have Edmunds as a spy, sitting in a soft zone about 6-8 yards behind the line, wherever he can comfortably watch LJ, leave Hyde and Poyer to cover the top with Poyer being tasked as more run support.  Tre has to take Hollywood, and I think the other corners can handle Snead pretty easily.   Let Milano run with the TEs for the most part, shade help to Hollywood, he seems to be the real threat.   Obviously, you have to match personnel somewhat, but if they run 2 WRs out there, send a Saftey blitz up the gut and try to shake Lamar.  I don't want to see pressure from the edges, that leaves too much room to run, if you make him move, its got to be backwards first, he will kill you if he can go horizontally and put you in a run/pass situation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC2007 said:

He will be fine with that.  The key is put them in a hole and make him pass his way out of it.  If you could get them down by 3 scores ( maybe even just 2 tds), stack the box, make sure the DL understand their role is to HOLD ground, NOT over penetrate ( I'm looking at you Phillips!), and keep him in the pocket, leave Milano or Edmunds on him as a spy or maybe even bring an extra S/cb in the box to spy on him, leave your corners in man and force him to throw deep/ outside and you can beat him.  Its simple, but it sure ain't easy. 

If i had to play with the personnel the Bills have, I want a DL of Lawson, Star, Oliver, Hughes and in obvious run opportunities, I might try to put Phillips in as the DE in place of Hughes, use Hughes as an OLB on the line.   I would have Edmunds as a spy, sitting in a soft zone about 6-8 yards behind the line, wherever he can comfortably watch LJ, leave Hyde and Poyer to cover the top with Poyer being tasked as more run support.  Tre has to take Hollywood, and I think the other corners can handle Snead pretty easily.   Let Milano run with the TEs for the most part, shade help to Hollywood, he seems to be the real threat.   Obviously, you have to match personnel somewhat, but if they run 2 WRs out there, send a Saftey blitz up the gut and try to shake Lamar.  I don't want to see pressure from the edges, that leaves too much room to run, if you make him move, its got to be backwards first, he will kill you if he can go horizontally and put you in a run/pass situation. 

I actually think 5 down line men might be better.  3 DT's and 2 DE's.  Having the DE's outside the tackels and the DT's inside the tackles would limit running both up the middle and to the outside.  LB's would be Milano and Edmunds...both fast and Edmunds has good range.  Have to play man coverage as well.  However I agree the Bills need to get the score up on the Ravens so they are forced to pass.  

I do not think Lamar is a very good passer.  I think he is adequate but he is the best running QB in the league and is a dual threat which makes him difficult to defend

I feel like this is prime time to go Big Nickel with Siran Neal.  Dude has been excellent covering kicks.  He can cover when called on.

If you want someone to spy Lamar (I don't) Neal is a prime candidate.  Great one one one tackler in space.  Really good athlete. Can lay the boom.

You can get him in some packages responsible for the weak side to limit those naked bootlegs and RPO's with a guy who has speed and tackling prowess.

• Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

8 hours ago, The Beef said:

I feel like this is prime time to go Big Nickel with Siran Neal.  Dude has been excellent covering kicks.  He can cover when called on.

If you want someone to spy Lamar (I don't) Neal is a prime candidate.  Great one one one tackler in space.  Really good athlete. Can lay the boom.

You can get him in some packages responsible for the weak side to limit those naked bootlegs and RPO's with a guy who has speed and tackling prowess.

I was thinking about him as well, I really dont think you can get away with NOT spying LJ, he's been shredding teams with his legs.

9 hours ago, Zan186 said:

I actually think 5 down line men might be better.  3 DT's and 2 DE's.  Having the DE's outside the tackels and the DT's inside the tackles would limit running both up the middle and to the outside.  LB's would be Milano and Edmunds...both fast and Edmunds has good range.  Have to play man coverage as well.  However I agree the Bills need to get the score up on the Ravens so they are forced to pass.  

I do not think Lamar is a very good passer.  I think he is adequate but he is the best running QB in the league and is a dual threat which makes him difficult to defend

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing 5 lineen, my concern becomes speed, which is why I figured flex Hughes to OLB or Murphy for that matter.  Gotta score is the bottom line.