Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, it is amazing what beating a 6 win team did for the perception of the Bills, lets remember exactly what is being said here.  The Ravens are RED HOT, the Bills beat a shitty Dallas team and all of a sudden, are being crowned as a legit threat.  Lets just see what Sunday brings before we get ahead of ourselves.  NE is vulnerable after inexplicably giving away every outside WR they have touched this year.  There is a very real possibility KC stomps them and Buffalo gives them a good game that could go either way.  For Buffalo to take down the Ravens would be something big.  Maybe they catch them on a bit of a hangover and are able to get out with a win, the D is going to have to really step up and the O is going to have to score early and often for it to happen, its possible, maybe not probable, but if you can keep LJ in the pocket, I believe you can beat them, the problem is actually keeping him there. You have to leave a spy on him all game.. the one benefit might be the D playing against Allen in practice all the time.   He's not as dynamic of a runner, but he sure as hell isn't far behind.

If the Bills manage to take down the Ravens, I believe you will be playing NE for the division bc I believe Maholmes will stomp NE.  I will go so far as to say, if the Bills beat the Ravens, they have become legitimate SB contenders.  They should go into the playoffs the #1 seed if they take out Baltimore.

Also, I do not believe they will beat Baltimore, but I could see one helluva game with the Pats.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

A shitty team this year ass raped the Ravens. 

That was a loooong time ago and the Browns beat thr Bills only a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

I will pump my brakes only:

1)  To ward off tailgaters.

2)  To test my brakelights.

3)  As a surety method in case my anti-locking brake mechanism fails. 

In regards to this year's Buffalo Bills, I will:

1)  Purchase a Big Foot gas pedal.  You know, like the ones that were all the fad in the 70s.

2)  Position my car on a backwoods road with a good straight away and downhill slope. 

3)  Press that Big Foot gas pedal down to the point it tears the carpet in my Camaro. 

4)  Watch my pet rock fly off the dashboard and crack my rear window. 

• Thanks 2

This isn't 2017 when we lucked into the playoffs with a tea bagger QB. We are a legitimate threat to end up in the AFC Championship game. Team reminds me a bit of the '87 & '88 teams, just on the cusp but not quite there. Bright future for the first time in ages.

• Thanks 1

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

seventeen sentences and it took until the very last one to make me not think you were predicting a bills loss

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

28 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Baltimore 35-10

Steelers 35-10

Pats 35-10

Jets 35-10

Bills outscored 140-40 in the final month of the season and we are eliminated from the playoffs again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkzE23pyME4

That's just illogical. The Bills have improved greatly over the past several weeks. Steelers, Pats, and Jets are all VERY winnable games. Ravens will be the biggest test, and even if the Bills lose that one, they'll be able to adjust and be ready in case of a post-season match up. I think you're just afraid to "Billieve." This is the most fun Bills fans have had in DECADES. You telling everyone to "pump their brakes" is simply unreasonable. We're fans...  I say, jump through all the tables you can!

Besides, the Pats are in reach, man. It's very possible they lose at least one more game, and I think, if the Bills can keep trending up, they'll be able to beat a mortal looking Pats team in Foxboro. They have a very good chance at winning the AFC East. It's possible!! When was the last time anyone could say that with any hint of seriousness?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

1 minute ago, Hayward89 said:

That's just illogical. The Bills have improved greatly over the past several weeks. Steelers, Pats, and Jets are all VERY winnable games. Ravens will be the biggest test, and even if the Bills lose that one, they'll be able to adjust and be ready in case of a post-season match up. I think you're just afraid to "Billieve." This is the most fun Bills fans have had in DECADES. You telling everyone to "pump their brakes" is simply unreasonable. We're fans...  I say, jump through all the tables you can!

Besides, the Pats are in reach, man. It's very possible they lose at least one more game, and I think, if the Bills can keep trending up, they'll be able to beat a mortal looking Pats team in Foxboro. They have a very good chance at winning the AFC East. It's possible!! When was the last time anyone could say that with any hint of seriousness?

Way too much positivity on this board of late.  Someone must be negative until the Bills prove us wrong.  They have 4 chances to prove me wrong and I would absolutely love to eat some crow with a nice slice of humble pie.  I just don't see it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Beef said:

Let me be the first to say, I'm all fucking in after the Pats looked like dog shit last night, they are very beatable but before we get to far ahead we need to put Week 13 into a little bit of context.

The Dallas win was by far the biggest of the year.  Best game the defense has played by far.  However that's a Cowboys teams that has feasted on shitty teams.  They may lead the league in yards, but I'd much rather have to play them than KC, New Orleans, Green Bay etc.

Baltimore is a different beast.  Everyone saw Houston slap New England last night and that vaunted defense, it was great.  Remember what Baltimore did to Houston a couple weeks ago?  Smacked them by 30+.  They slapped New England and won in Seattle, that's Big Boy shit.  

They caught a break with SF coming in playing a 1 PM game in a monsoon, but that SF defense is top fucking notch.  Lamar didn't do much as a passer and the rain likely played to Baltimore's favor, but that's another really good team that they found away to win against.

Again everyone should be pumped for this week and the stretch run.  This is another test for the defense to show they are as good as SF and NE but I wouldn't look at that SF game and think "Baltimore isn't all that".  SF is beastly up front and they couldn't get stops when they needed them and got burned a ton on play fakes. Baltimore has beaten the teams with the 2 best defenses by every statistical ranking possible.  It's THE spot for our defense to show up and put themselves in the mix.

Here's more context:

Ravens wins: Dolphins, Cardinals, Steelers, Bengals, Seahawks, Pats, Bengals, Texans, Rams, and now Niners.

Ravens losses: Browns and Chiefs

Biggest win of their season = Niners, and that was a tight game.

Bottom line: Ravens are beatable.

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

Way too much positivity on this board of late.  Someone must be negative until the Bills prove us wrong.  They have 4 chances to prove me wrong and I would absolutely love to eat some crow with a nice slice of humble pie.  I just don't see it. 

It IS kind of freaky. Especially Lit's complete 180. I keep waiting for the "you suckers" thread from him. And Sean... it's just weird.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hayward89 said:

It IS kind of freaky. Especially Lit's complete 180. I keep waiting for the "you suckers" thread from him. And Sean... it's just weird.

That comes about 2:45 EST this coming Sunday

39 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, but let's face it................The negativity is going to pick up again if we get in the playoffs no matter the outcome of these next four games! This is probably the most positive I've seen this board in the 2 1/2 years I've been a member. Sure is nice talking about playoffs rather than the disagreements of which direction we should go in the draft.

11 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Yeah, but let's face it................The negativity is going to pick up again if we get in the playoffs no matter the outcome of these next four games! This is probably the most positive I've seen this board in the 2 1/2 years I've been a member. Sure is nice talking about playoffs rather than the disagreements of which direction we should go in the draft.

Yeah its awful, what scares me is that if this team gets a few lucky breaks, and plays their hearts out and stays relatively healthy then we may not even be in top 30 in terms of draft picks.  Every game we win, we lose a bit of ground in the draft. 

Yep, kinda sucks, but the Pats have shown it can be done. Good thing is we have our share of draft picks. Plus overall the gm and scouting dept. have done well and the gm is not afraid to pull the trigger. I believe it ultimately comes down to wether or not Allen is the answer.

20 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Playoffs = playing with house money.  We get beyond the wildcard and get our first playoff win since I was in 7th grade then any negativity is preposterous at best.

• Thanks 1

Pats aren't beatable. They just looked slow because  of the flu narrative. 

Bills signature  win?  They beat a team that will finish with 10 losses.they damn we better have beat them.

Beating Ravens would be signature.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DC2007 said:

Yeah, it is amazing what beating a 6 win team did for the perception of the Bills, lets remember exactly what is being said here.  The Ravens are RED HOT, the Bills beat a shitty Dallas team and all of a sudden, are being crowned as a legit threat.  Lets just see what Sunday brings before we get ahead of ourselves.  NE is vulnerable after inexplicably giving away every outside WR they have touched this year.  There is a very real possibility KC stomps them and Buffalo gives them a good game that could go either way.  For Buffalo to take down the Ravens would be something big.  Maybe they catch them on a bit of a hangover and are able to get out with a win, the D is going to have to really step up and the O is going to have to score early and often for it to happen, its possible, maybe not probable, but if you can keep LJ in the pocket, I believe you can beat them, the problem is actually keeping him there. You have to leave a spy on him all game.. the one benefit might be the D playing against Allen in practice all the time.   He's not as dynamic of a runner, but he sure as hell isn't far behind.

If the Bills manage to take down the Ravens, I believe you will be playing NE for the division bc I believe Maholmes will stomp NE.  I will go so far as to say, if the Bills beat the Ravens, they have become legitimate SB contenders.  They should go into the playoffs the #1 seed if they take out Baltimore.

Also, I do not believe they will beat Baltimore, but I could see one helluva game with the Pats.

I'm 100% with you on this. On paper, beating Dallas was a milestone, but on the field, Dallas was no better than any other team we've beaten. They just have more skilled players who can't function as a team. This is a setup. This is Buffalo starting out 5-0 with Trent Edwards and the media loves us and then Boom! All this attention stems for the need for a Cinderella story in the NFL this year and I don't like it that we're getting this attention right yet. I think this is 1988 all over again. We're right about there... just not quite yet. I don't think we win this week, but I do think we win out after the Ravens game.

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan