Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

McD would have never done this

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

McD’s lack of aggressiveness is one of my only sticking points with him.

Today, with the game tied, the Broncos had the ball and they were backed up at their own 28 yard line.

There was only 14 seconds left.

Announcer thought they would kneel it and go to overtime.

Then they line up with 3-4 WR’s in a spread formation.

Announcer is is surprised, but there is a RB next to the QB ... so maybe a delayed handoff?

They snap the ball ... no draw play.

Instead, their rookie QB in his first game ever, heaves the ball down the sidelines, on target, to their speeding receiver, who gets interfered with, flag thrown, and they get to kick the game winning FG from that spot.

Broncos win.

McD would have kneeled that over and over and over and over again in every simulation.

I just want SOME aggressiveness out of him.

Fangio also in mile high pulled McManus from kicking a 65 yarder (he’s got the leg for it) with 2 sec left in the half, took a delay of game, then Lock threw at 20 yard post.

if mcdermott did that you would lose your shit lol

Just now, Laughing Coffin said:

Fangio also in mile high pulled McManus from kicking a 65 yarder (he’s got the leg for it) with 2 sec left in the half, took a delay of game, then Lock threw at 20 yard post.

if mcdermott did that you would lose your shit lol

Hey, didn’t say I agreed with all of Fangio’s decisions! Haha.

• Haha 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

McDermott is known for what I call “fake aggressiveness”. 

Trying to draw teams on 4th and short bullshit. 

• Haha 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

And who had visions of the Monday night Dallas disaster when McDermott had the offense do back to back possessions of run, run, run, punt? 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

SNF just showed a Belichick clip.

He said: “You have to attack. You can’t win a war by digging a hole. Attack attack attack”.

Paraphrasing.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

McDumbass caused the Browns loss. They were driving on the last offensive possession and they decided to call a timeout.That messed up Allen's momentum right there.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Today, with the game tied, the Broncos had the ball and they were backed up at their own 28 yard line.

Announcer is is surprised, but there is a RB next to the QB ... so maybe a delayed handoff?

Instead, their rookie QB in his first game ever, heaves the ball down the sidelines, on target, to their speeding receiver, who gets interfered with, flag thrown, and they get to kick the game winning FG from that spot.

Broncos win.

McD would have kneeled that over and over and over and over again in every simulation.

That was truly another shitty call by the men in stripes. Defender turned toward the ball, which is what he's supposed to do and the receiver ran into him trying to get the flag. Could also have been called un-catchable.

It's calls like this where Thin White Duke has a point

Also: When you have nothing to play for, it makes those decisions a  lot easier to make.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

And who had visions of the Monday night Dallas disaster when McDermott had the offense do back to back possessions of run, run, run, punt? 

Me.

Fortunately, they had a three score lead.

Drives me up a wall when all they are interested in doing is running 3X straight up the middle, shave 15 seconds off the clock and punt. Why not just kneel 3X?

Playing not to lose, is not how the game was meant to be played.

Go for blood! End it early.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

You mean Dick Jauron right?  I think you have post trash team stress disorder.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Broncos win.

Agreed, although not a good comparison with a 3 -8 team with nothing to lose. The Garrett 4th down decision at their own 25 is more relevant, which  think you may have done so.

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Broncos win.

I think you might need to check a dictionary for the definition of the word "only"

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

You said it was your "only" issue with McD. That is not true. You complain about him all the time about all sorts of stuff. Hence your need to look up "only". 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

"go for blood" aggressiveness is downright stupid a lot of the time

superbowl falcons just get a big play to the cheaters twenty. all they have to do is run the ball into the line three times and kick a fg and the game is over

as they line up for the next play im standing in front of my tv repeating 'dont drop back to pass, dont drop back to pass'

what do they do? drop back to pass. and not just a drop back but a deep drop back. sacked and out of fg range. cheats go on to barely eek out a win

going for blood can be profoundly stupid and lose superbowls

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball