LiterateStylish

Wow - Bills get flexed to Sunday Night Football!

More eyes! 

Gotta beat Ravens first though. 

If Texans continue to dominate Pats...next weeks game becomes even more MASSIVE.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

17 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Bills/Steelers game got moved to Sunday Night Football!

When are you gonna change the Bills record in the Playoff Race Widget?

• Thanks 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Starting to feel like the 90s again when we were relevant.  Thanks cowboys 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

When are you gonna change the Bills record in the Playoff Race Widget?

When the weekend is over and all standings adjust.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Couple problems with this 

1. Pitt at night sucks for opposing teams. The Ravens even requested when the schedules were being made to not have to play at night in Pitt 

2. The following week we play the Pats, on Saturday. I know it's a short week for them too, but now it becomes even shorter for the Bills, in what might end up being the most important game the Bills have had in years, I'd like to go into it being done in Pittsburgh 7-8 hours earlier

That being said I will be very excited for the game and a guy like Allen so far seems to want to play in the bright lights.

38 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Are Bills/Ravens Sunday night too? I heard from reports...

NFL.com still shows Ravens @ 1pm Sunday but at Steelers 8:20pm Sunday following week.

10 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Are Bills/Ravens Sunday night too? I heard from reports...

Nope. Stays on the scheduled time. 

So in the end we get 3 prime time games this year. All 3 on the road of course. Can't make it easy on us. 

Gotta say. I don't love this one. Night game in Pitt ? That's rough. But we can do it. Steelers have to run out of whatever it is that they are running on because I can't understand how they keep winning despite some of the worst QB play in the game. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I'd rather we stay in stealth mode, but I guess that's impossible after the Cowboys game!🙄

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My NEW AAB is Eric Wood

My adoptee is #71 Jason Peters

My alumni adoptee is the original #89 Lou Piccone

LIVESTRONG

I dont like night games in Pitt. They have always been bad news for the Bills.  But when youre an elite team, you have to play the harder games. 🙂

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Gotta say. I don't love this one. Night game in Pitt ? That's rough. But we can do it. Steelers have to run out of whatever it is that they are running on because I can't understand how they keep winning despite some of the worst QB play in the game. 

They are playing out of their minds defensively. I expect that game will be low scoring.

• Thanks 1

Pittsburgh will be tough at night.  They shine in the spotlight and keep getting better on defense. tough game. 

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

Pitt at night is no worse than anything Buffalo can throw at you, it gets cold, damp and windy.. time to play to the strengths, hammer the rock and let Allen go move around a little, if they can't score enough to beat a team lead by a Duck, then this ain't a team worth a damn.