Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Bills can clinch a playoff birth against Ravens

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

There is absolutely nothing simple about that. 

We will not win out. We will lose to the Pats. God man, how many more times do we have to do this ? .... we do not beat them. And I know they are not the same. We are still going to lose. Lets focus on getting 2 wins out of Pitt, NY and Bmore. 

After watching NE last night... I dont know.

• Thanks 1

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

54 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

After watching NE last night... I dont know.

Been hearing that old story for 6-7 years and counting. I know they don't look great. They didn't a few weeks ago when we met them and we still lost. It'll be the same again. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Been hearing that old story for 6-7 years and counting. I know they don't look great. They didn't a few weeks ago when we met them and we still lost. It'll be the same again. 

Both us and them are not the same teams as Week 4. We're trending upwards at the moment and they are dangerously close to an implosion.

However I am not even considering this timeline a possible reality until I see the Bills win vs. Baltimore next week. If they accomplish that then I will believe in a win @ Foxboro.

14 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I also said redskins and dolphins  would win today.my predictions are beyond valid 

2 for 3, oh darn gee whiz 

holy crap that is impressive. Those two teams lose so much and you followed them to know when to predict they would play good games on same day. Wow. Nice.

• Thanks 1

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

holy crap that is impressive. Those two teams lose so much and you followed them to know when to predict they would play good games on same day. Wow. Nice.

Well, no, it's the same reason for picking Bills to beat Dallas. Those things had to happen to keep Redskins  in contention. Obviously  Bears will beat dallas Thursday 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

4 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Only difference is i dont remember NE and TB ever sucking this bad....they in the bottom 5 or 10 of the league in every single Offensive catagory which they have never been before in the brady/belicheat era......they are ripe for the pickings now......yes we can beat them THIS TIME.....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jpp said:

Only difference is i dont remember NE and TB ever sucking this bad....they in the bottom 5 or 10 of the league in every single Offensive catagory which they have never been before in the brady/belicheat era......they are ripe for the pickings now......yes we can beat them THIS TIME.....

Shit we almost beat them after spotting them 4 turnovers. The difference in the game was a blocked punt TD and even then we had a chance with Allen driving until he got KTFO.

This current team playing in Week 4 would have blown them out.

• Thanks 1

I was incorrect.  The Bills can clinch this week:

Buffalo clinches playoff berth with:

1. BUF win + OAK loss or tie + HOU loss + IND loss or tie
  • Thanks 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

On 12/1/2019 at 4:39 PM, Down and Out said:

I am thinking Allen continues his current trajectory and we roll past B'more and steamroll the squeelers.

He seems to have it now. That it factor.

2 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

I was incorrect.  The Bills can clinch this week:

Buffalo clinches playoff berth with:

1. BUF win + OAK loss or tie + HOU loss + IND loss or tie

This won't happen. They aren't going to eliminate a wildcard spot this  early of course. Another week or 2 of mystery. 

21 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

This won't happen. They aren't going to eliminate a wildcard spot this  early of course. Another week or 2 of mystery. 

yeah its math man. When a group of things need to happen it does not always happen first chance.

cba fan

I think Baltimore blows us out. But I thought Dallas was going to do the same so WTF do I know.

If we beat Baltimore it would be insane.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

yeah its math man. When a group of things need to happen it does not always happen first chance.

So, what you're saying is, the human has no control  over  the outcome. Dallas won't win because. ..well sorry cowboys, it's just the math.  

So.. the bears, Redskins, Giants will all win this week.. just because  of of your happenstance, coincidence  logic? You're in cognitive dissonance denial to the hilt, bro.

6 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

So, what you're saying is, the human has no control  over  the outcome. Dallas won't win because. ..well sorry cowboys, it's just the math.  

So.. the bears, Redskins, Giants will all win this week.. just because  of of your happenstance, coincidence  logic? You're in cognitive dissonance denial to the hilt, bro.

no I am saying when a group of things need to happen the odds are they will not all happen on the same day. That it may take a few chances before all the things happen if they happen at all.

cba fan

57 minutes ago, cba fan said:

no I am saying when a group of things need to happen the odds are they will not all happen on the same day. That it may take a few chances before all the things happen if they happen at all.

Which is why its absurd that everything  will fall into place for Redskins  over the next month. But when it does, youll excuse it as a natural occurrence. Just like 4 lost super bowls  and 4 kicks hitting the goal post. 

7 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Which is why its absurd that everything  will fall into place for Redskins  over the next month. But when it does, youll excuse it as a natural occurrence. Just like 4 lost super bowls  and 4 kicks hitting the goal post. 

I just don’t see your logic, TWD. Maybe I’m missing something. I guess you could be a parody account, getting people to post and generate clicks. That’s one conspiracy theory I can get behind.