Sign in to follow this  
StraightJ

Check out NFL.com's top 5 QBs

• Thanks 1

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway".

-Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971

https://oathkeepers.org/about/

Europa: The last Battle is the new best documentary in existence: https://search.bitchute.com/renderer?use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&query=Europa+The+Last+Battle

https://nativeamericanchurches.org/

My adopt a Bill is LeSean McCoy

LOL. Josh at 19 with Rivers, Wentz, Carr, Murray, and Prescott ranked higher? GTFO.

Youre Crazy GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Saw this was created before today’s games. Derek Carr should plummet to the bottom. What a fucking joke. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

LOL. Josh at 19 with Rivers, Wentz, Carr, Murray, and Prescott ranked higher? GTFO.

Youre Crazy GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Ifs all for gossip  controversy.  They know the list is bogus 

Ehh, after 14 its all kinda throwing shit at a wall.  Those guys are pretty clearly ahead of the rest.  The issue is consistency for everyone under 14.  Baker looks amazing one game and like hot garbage the next, and basically so does everyone below him. 

Murry is having a very impressive rookie season, really too bad we don't see more AZ games this way. 

I'm begining to wonder if Allen will ever be a statistically good QB, he finds a way quite often, but not really woth impressive numbers in the box score.  The difference right now was noted, he doesn't hit anything big and thats killing the stat line as well as holding the scoring back.  If he could hit a few big plays a game ala Maholmes, Watson, hell even Jackson stumbles on them, it would opennthings up a lot more.  I had a lot of hope with Smoke and Foster being able to stretch the field and leaving Beasley and the TEs to work the middle, thinking we might be looking at a Patriots rebirth here, so far, theres no Zone D because nobody worries about him actually taking the top off.

well this would be a fantastic week for josh to get his radar working at hit a couple of those long missiles

remember, his priority this season was to improve the short to mid length throws and hit them consistently. id give him a B+ for the season and of course an A+ on thursday

now he has to try to keep that going well, plus add the downfield throws that are usually back breakers. you dont have to have the long ball, but with his arm theres no reason not to try a few a game

this would be the perfect week to see that part of his game bust out

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

41 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Lamar being #1 pisses me off.

I mean the only real argument this year is Wilson and if you look at the numbers, its really hard to deny Lamar.  He doesn't fit the mold of the tradtional QB, thats for damn sure.  His efficiency is great.  The key to beating him will be making him play from behind early, take that run game away and make him have to pass outside the hash and things will get ugly.   Nobody has managed to do that since about week 4.  Kinda like the Bills can't be denied 9 wins, Jackson can't be denied the fact he's excelled in the opportunity presented.

I think a lot of his success is smoke and mirrors, I really do.  If KC had a better defense, I'd be all but sure they would wipe the floor with the Ravens because they can jump out early and stomp on your dick by half time, I don't think Lamar can donit when he HAS to pass.  Right now they pound the shit out of the run and then throw over your head, classic 1975 football strategy, with an athlete from 2075 playing QB.   Basically they have done what successful highschool teams do to opponents, but are pulling it off in the NFL. 

The blueprint to beat them is simple, but it's not easy.  Hopefully the Bills can strike early and often this week, I'd love to see an opening drive like we saw all preseason, but that short zone has been taken away because Allen hadn't hit a single deep pass until last week.  If he can loosen them up early and then attack the middle with Beasley (who has come on strong of late btw) and dare I say it, break out game for Knox/Kroft, that might be enough to put the Ravens on their heals a bit.  If that doesn't happen and they can come out and run at will, Lamar will be unstoppable again.