His scouting report said he was mobile by I didn't expect it to be one of his biggest weapons.

This is how you have a shot with ravens. Jimmy G is no way a mobile qb but Niners run game is carving them up.

if we do what Ravens do with Lamar...then that could be huge. 

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Z

Allen will have 2 rushing tds and 3 passing next week.  Smoke will get 155+, the run game will have over 250 for DS, Gore and Allen.  Jackson gets out jacksoned.

• Trump 1

8 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Z

Allen will have 2 rushing tds and 3 passing next week.  Smoke will get 155+, the run game will have over 250 for DS, Gore and Allen.  Jackson gets out jacksoned.

TWD, is that you?

Ok I’m already fucking pumped for Sunday.

bring it! 

Nice tune up for playoffs. 

Lets go

• Thanks 2

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

1 hour ago, Down and Out said:

Z

I like the way you think! 🤸

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

23 hours ago, jc856 said:

TWD, is that you?

Jc, really dude?  That's called a personal opinion, much like TWD, except I dont spin it with BS.  You missed the mark moron...

1 hour ago, Down and Out said:

Jc, really dude?  That's called a personal opinion, much like TWD, except I dont spin it with BS.  You missed the mark moron...

It was a joke, TWD makes predictions like he knows it will happen. Put on your smiley face 😊 

On 12/1/2019 at 4:28 PM, jc856 said:

TWD, is that you?

Hey, that was MY line!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan