Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Who you should root for today

Recommended Posts

Titans win today and they may win the division.  Which would possibly set up some playoff payback


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want the browns to win. The only way the browns are a factor to bills is if the bills lose out in which case who cares


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

I want the browns to win. The only way the browns are a factor to bills is if the bills lose out in which case who cares

If both the Browns and Bills are 10-6 won't the Browns get the spot since they beat us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

I want the browns to win. The only way the browns are a factor to bills is if the bills lose out in which case who cares

You would be wrong.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bcw said:

If both the Browns and Bills are 10-6 won't the Browns get the spot since they beat us.

Yeah but we would still be in.  Too many cross match ups to see 3 10-6 teams.    If we beat the jets only the earth moon and stars have to line up to miss the playoffs 


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

You would be wrong.

No i wouldn't.   I am not into 1 in a million scenarios.   If the bills and browns are 10-6 they will be the 2 wild cards.   A 3 way steelers browns bills tie would eliminate the steelers 


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

No i wouldn't.   I am not into 1 in a million scenarios.   If the bills and browns are 10-6 they will be the 2 wild cards.   A 3 way steelers browns bills tie would eliminate the steelers 

Again, you would be wrong.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Again, you would be wrong.

Whatever.  Explain how.  In the NYT playoffs simulator with a win against the jets, a Pittsburgh loss raised our chances 10% more than a browns loss.  In fact a browns loss did nothing to our chances.   


Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

49ers over Ravens

Titans over Colts (we own Titan tiebreaker)

Bucs over Jags

Steelers over Browns (we have to play the Steelers anyway, and Browns have tiebreaker over us)

Chiefs over Raiders (let them win the division)

Broncos over Chargers 

Well...

Ravens squeaked past the Niners

But...

Titans beat the Colts

Bucs beat the Jags

Steelers beat the Browns

And as I type, the Broncos are getting done against the Chargers, and the Chiefs are up 3 TDs on the Raiders.

Oh, and the Begnals beat the Jets. That's pretty meaningless unless you're a Bengals fan, but I thought it was worth a note.

  • Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Hayward89 said:

Well...

Ravens squeaked past the Niners

But...

Titans beat the Colts

Bucs beat the Jags

Steelers beat the Browns

And as I type, the Broncos are getting done against the Chargers, and the Chiefs are up 3 TDs on the Raiders.

Oh, and the Begnals beat the Jets. That's pretty meaningless unless you're a Bengals fan, but I thought it was worth a note.

Nah, it means the Jets are going to be jockeying for a draft pick and may have nothing to play for so in the finale they might just lay down and die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

Whatever.  Explain how.  In the NYT playoffs simulator with a win against the jets, a Pittsburgh loss raised our chances 10% more than a browns loss.  In fact a browns loss did nothing to our chances.   

Because now we can clinch the playoffs next week.


ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Nah, it means the Jets are going to be jockeying for a draft pick and may have nothing to play for so in the finale they might just lay down and die.

No matter what their record is, the Jets are not laying down against the Bill's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

No matter what their record is, the Jets are not laying down against the Bill's.

My thing is I agree.  I do not want to have to go into the final week needing a win.  IF we are jockeying for a better playoff seed well fine.  However, I want that game to be completely and utterly meaningless and ideally we are resting starters.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

My thing is I agree.  I do not want to have to go into the final week needing a win.  IF we are jockeying for a better playoff seed well fine.  However, I want that game to be completely and utterly meaningless and ideally we are resting starters.

It better be meaningless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

It better be meaningless

Well, if it has meaning because we are plaging for the Div instead of a guaranteed WildCard...I could live with that kind of meaning!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raise your hand if you knew the freaking Jets would lose to the Bengals ??

 

Raises hand. Man this season has been so enjoyable so far. Aside from the obvious watching the Jets implode like that after all that (inexplicable) chatter about how good they were gonna be is just awesome. 


Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

It better be meaningless

Not going to be meaningless if the stars align and we are playing for the #1 seed come Week 17.

  • Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

 

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though the Ravens losing would’ve helped us, it didn’t bother me seeing the 49ers lose. I’ve grown to hate that team in the last seven years. 
 

It started when my mom, wife and I went to the Bills @ 49ers game back in 2012 and we got destroyed. The 49ers’ fans at Candlestick Park were just complete douchebag assholes. I was so happy when they lost the Super Bowl at the end of that same season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 12:55 PM, LiterateStylish said:

49ers over Ravens

Titans over Colts (we own Titan tiebreaker)

Bucs over Jags

Steelers over Browns (we have to play the Steelers anyway, and Browns have tiebreaker over us)

Chiefs over Raiders (let them win the division)

Broncos over Chargers 

All but one.  Not bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...