On the 4th down fumble play from about the Dallas 30-31 yard line...

Where did they spot the ball?

The official came running in from the far side of the field at about the 29, but Allen fell forward all the way down to around the 27 or 26. 

The broadcast went to replay to show the play but I missed spotting the ball. 

Did they place it at the 29 or 26?

According to espn:

4th & 1 at DAL 30

(2:17 - 2nd) J.Allen FUMBLES (Aborted) at DAL 31, and recovers at DAL 31. J.Allen to DAL 28 for 3 yards (B.Jones).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Thanks, I must look at that video, I'd swear he made it to the 27-26 with forward progress...

Yeah easily the 27. Hard to say where his calf or butt cheek hit and where the ball was at that point - at full speed. But minimum it should have been the 26 1/2.

• Thanks 1

I remember watching the game and listening to the radio broadcast and one of them said the Cowboys saw something about Tre' White on film and told the officials about it, that's why the officials were calling White for those early illegal use of hands penalties. Then Allen slid and got hit with no penalty, and Prescott dove and barely got hit and we got a penalty. Luckily the officials didn't affect the outcome of the game, but with this ball spot, I'm convinced we got the short end of the stick...