Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

For Those Who Think Impeachment is Dead

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

didnt vote for either of them, but i agree this could be the dumbest thing youve ever said

Doubtful, are you telling me that Obama did more to help America than Trump? If so, you're absolutely insane.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1201454816033198080

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Doubtful, are you telling me that Obama did more to help America than Trump? If so, you're absolutely insane.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1201454816033198080

Seriously? You're going to post a Trump tweet?? My God man, try to retain some credibility.

I had a guy on another site list 20 things Trump has accomplished, I factually disputed 17 of them and the other 3 were all related to the things he signed for Veterans. Trump has accomplished nothing positive for American people, otherwise. Not one thing

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Seriously? You're going to post a Trump tweet?? My God man, try to retain some credibility.

I had a guy on another site list 20 things Trump has accomplished, I factually disputed 17 of them and the other 3 were all related to the things he signed for Veterans. Trump has accomplished nothing positive for American people, otherwise. Not one thing

Most of what he wants to get done is being held up by your heroes in the House like the USMCA which has been sitting there for, ohhhh... over 400 days. I'm sure you'll dispute anything that Trump has done so I'm not really interested in the debate personally. Here's another Trump tweet for you:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1201499577645449216

And it looks like Nadler isn't consistent.

https://youtu.be/QdU_dO_wXE4

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Zemensky can't rock the boat. He already had to wait an extra 4 months to get the aid he was promised THIS year. The USMCA is a bullshit deal, that's why it hasn't moved. Now how many bills are the Senate sitting on?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan