Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

For Those Who Think Impeachment is Dead

• Trump 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Great move by the Democrats. Keep pushing an impeachment that will never be convicted in the semate no one notices the extension of the Patriot Act.

Democracy is eroded one brick at a time.

• Trump 2

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Great move by the Democrats. Keep pushing an impeachment that will never be convicted in the semate no one notices the extension of the Patriot Act.

Democracy is eroded one brick at a time.

Other than the Patriot act, which I'm with you on, you're missing the point. We all know the Senate will not convict. The point is to expose the truth and use an impeached President as un-electable. Impeachment weakens his hand. And his base is still a minority

• Trump 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

tonight show singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

“Sad pathetic loser liberals continue to push fake hope, still have no viable candidate to beat trump so use impeachment to try to overturn democratic elections”

better title

i hope these idiots realize what they have done. They have set an all time low bar, and now every president they elect will be impeached by the republicans. 

Thse idiots are weakening the the systems of government, take it from me, someone who voted against trump, that the democrats have lost me forever when they have so brazenly lied and faked stories. Love him or hate him, love Obama or hate him, we should all be terrified that the elite cabal do not take seriously the power of removing an elected president from office. 

We we will look back in 30 years at this moment and realize this is when the system finally failed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Trump 1

“Trump divides us” - Democrats

”I don’t care what is right or wrong, I have to overturn democracy and tear this country in two to get my way” - also democrats

19 minutes ago, gunnar_zero said:

the democrats have lost me forever when they have so brazenly lied and faked stories

Wait, WHAT!!??? Compared to who, Trump?? The 13,500 lies told in less than 3 years, guy? Be fucking real. The guy is tearing this country apart.

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Donald Trump is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American People. I'm sorry for whatever it is that blinds you to the damage he's caused and is causing. I'm sorry that there is something that attracts you and others like you to the most vile excuse for a President this country has EVER known. The most vile excuse for a human being.

The Country is an institution. It's a philosophy and it's a way of life based on freedom. Something we have less and less of. The Country is about being a leader on the world stage by setting the example, by being the just and righteous nation. The country is about doing the righteous thing.

That's how it's supposed to be and for generations, little by little that's been stripped away until what we are left with is a president like Trump who is clueless and distracts us with divisiveness to hide it. We have a broken Congress that has been chastised by executive orders and unable to enforce it's mandate to maintain checks and balances from the obstructive President's staff.

We have a Senate the is more loyal to the President than their constituents that elected them in the first place.

And news media, science and the Multiculturalism that makes up this country is under fire.

This is madness. It's the inmates, running the asylum

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Impeachment is dead, and Trump will be re-elected. The dems roll out a full clown car thinking they have a chance against Trump, they don’t.

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

recursive trump GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Other than the Patriot act, which I'm with you on, you're missing the point. We all know the Senate will not convict. The point is to expose the truth and use an impeached President as un-electable. Impeachment weakens his hand. And his base is still a minority

Impeachment won't make a shit's worth of difference.  What a colossal waste of time.  Partisan politics on display for all to see.  Can you say backfire?

• Trump 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Wait, WHAT!!??? Compared to who, Trump?? The 13,500 lies told in less than 3 years, guy? Be fucking real. The guy is tearing this country apart.

Donald Trump is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American People. I'm sorry for whatever it is that blinds you to the damage he's caused and is causing. I'm sorry that there is something that attracts you and others like you to the most vile excuse for a President this country has EVER known. The most vile excuse for a human being.

The Country is an institution. It's a philosophy and it's a way of life based on freedom. Something we have less and less of. The Country is about being a leader on the world stage by setting the example, by being the just and righteous nation. The country is about doing the righteous thing.

That's how it's supposed to be and for generations, little by little that's been stripped away until what we are left with is a president like Trump who is clueless and distracts us with divisiveness to hide it. We have a broken Congress that has been chastised by executive orders and unable to enforce it's mandate to maintain checks and balances from the obstructive President's staff.

We have a Senate the is more loyal to the President than their constituents that elected them in the first place.

And news media, science and the Multiculturalism that makes up this country is under fire.

Weird, for 8 years I heard people saying that about Obama and dismissed them as loons. While Obama was definitely worse than Trump in damaging the country I see the rhetoric continues.

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

You should pray impeachment is dead

This is the hill the democrats die on. Will be a pleasure to deliver the death blows to open border pushing, gun confiscating, self hating, censorious baby killing anti-Christ rats

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, HappyWolverine said:

You should pray impeachment is dead

This is the hill the democrats die on. Will be a pleasure to deliver the death blows to open border pushing, gun confiscating, self hating, censorious baby killing anti-Christ rats

This

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

I said I was going to stop replying to the political stuff. Oh well, all on me.

This has nothing to do with impeachment, it is all being done to distract us. While focusing all our attention on this, and taking a side, what are they really trying to get passed (and what have they already passed) in the dead of night?

We have one party, pretending to be two. 

15 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

This has nothing to do with impeachment, it is all being done to distract us. While focusing all our attention on this, and taking a side, what are they really trying to get passed (and what have they already passed) in the dead of night?

And it's buried in a funding bill, everyone who pays attention already knows about it. I think they want to sneak it in before the IG report drops which will be critical of those agencies.

• Thanks 1

- Howard Beale, Network

When they have to borrow money to pay their bill's, it will always have something to do with funding (money).  

And meanwhile, thanks to the inflation (the insidious tax) that they help to cause, everything we need (the intangibles) skyrocket in price.

But don't worry, they will have a solution to the problems that they cause (they will blame each other of course). They always do. And all it will take is for us to sacrifice more of our freedoms.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not

understand our banking and monetary system,

for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

20 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Obama was definitely worse than Trump in damaging the country

Unreal. That's the dumbest thing I think you've ever said

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

TWD, is that you!!???

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

TWD, is that you!!???

lmao

I believe I was saying this stuff before him ... lol

That was good

On 12/1/2019 at 11:39 AM, HipKat said:

i still think its quite possible the senate convicts. it all depends on public sentiment

the house proceedings are like the presentation of evidence to decide whether to proceed to trial. its boring and isnt going to capture most americans attention. yes, theres an impeachment, but that is almost meaningless for anything important

the senates job is an actual trial with real life sworn in witnesses under legal oath under serious real life legal jeopardy of jail time if they lie (not the relatively weak threat of congressional jail time that they hardly never use). and the trial will be overseen by Chief Justice John Roberts who has already demonstrated himself to be a non-partisan justice who wont let republicans pull shit and taint the constitution

the house already got enough to demonstrate intentional bribery of a foreign gubmint for political gain, specifically mentioned in the constitution as one of the worst crimes a president can commit. if they can force  bolton, cupperman, and jordon, among others, to testify (looks good) it will send shockwaves through america, turning it into to a full blown OJ type trial - and THATS something all of america will be paying attention to. and taking the fifth would be a very poor option as it would only add to the aura of guilt around shitforbrains

we already have a bunch of cabinet members and advisors pointing at shitball as stone cold guilty. if we can add his closest staff members from his inner circle, THAT will be some seriously compelling and stirring testimony that could easily turn public sentiment firmly against him

then republicans would be seriously in jeopardy of losing everything if they decide to still try to cover for this slimey guilt reeking disgusting sewer of a man. just like with nixon, all it would take is one little crack, virtually guaranteed some congresspeople are going to defect, and the levy would break and a stream of republicans would declare their willingness to convict. the cowardly bone spur cowshit would see the handwriting on the wall and resign in disgrace

do the republicans want to spend at least the next two years if not four with serious minority status in gubmint? do all these congresspeople up for reelection want to have their legacy painted as spineless morally devoid people? We already have reports that many congresspeople are disgusted with shit stompers behavior, it appears to me hes already started teetering on the brink of revolt of plenty of senate members

there will be a serious, long term price to pay if republicans ignored such a shift in public sentiment. i dont believe they would be able to hold their coalition together. and once the cracks start forming it will be a tsunami of raw sewage pouring out of the white house

i think its gonna happen

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

21 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Weird, for 8 years I heard people saying that about Obama and dismissed them as loons. While Obama was definitely worse than Trump in damaging the country I see the rhetoric continues.

didnt vote for either of them, but i agree this could be the dumbest thing youve ever said

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

38 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i still think its quite possible the senate convicts. it all depends on public sentiment

the house proceedings are like the presentation of evidence to decide whether to proceed to trial. its boring and isnt going to capture most americans attention. yes, theres an impeachment, but that is almost meaningless for anything important

the senates job is an actual trial with real life sworn in witnesses under legal oath under serious real life legal jeopardy of jail time if they lie (not the relatively weak threat of congressional jail time that they hardly never use). and the trial will be overseen by Chief Justice John Roberts who has already demonstrated himself to be a non-partisan justice who wont let republicans pull shit and taint the constitution

the house already got enough to demonstrate intentional bribery of a foreign gubmint for political gain, specifically mentioned in the constitution as one of the worst crimes a president can commit. if they can force  bolton, cupperman, and jordon, among others, to testify (looks good) it will send shockwaves through america, turning it into to a full blown OJ type trial - and THATS something all of america will be paying attention to. and taking the fifth would be a very poor option as it would only add to the aura of guilt around shitforbrains

we already have a bunch of cabinet members and advisors pointing at shitball as stone cold guilty. if we can add his closest staff members from his inner circle, THAT will be some seriously compelling and stirring testimony that could easily turn public sentiment firmly against him

then republicans would be seriously in jeopardy of losing everything if they decide to still try to cover for this slimey guilt reeking disgusting sewer of a man. just like with nixon, all it would take is one little crack, virtually guaranteed some congresspeople are going to defect, and the levy would break and a stream of republicans would declare their willingness to convict. the cowardly bone spur cowshit would see the handwriting on the wall and resign in disgrace

do the republicans want to spend at least the next two years if not four with serious minority status in gubmint? do all these congresspeople up for reelection want to have their legacy painted as spineless morally devoid people? We already have reports that many congresspeople are disgusted with shit stompers behavior, it appears to me hes already started teetering on the brink of revolt of plenty of senate members

there will be a serious, long term price to pay if republicans ignored such a shift in public sentiment. i dont believe they would be able to hold their coalition together. and once the cracks start forming it will be a tsunami of raw sewage pouring out of the white house

i think its gonna happen

LOL.  Come on, guy.  The Senate ain't convicting.  More wishing and hoping.  Carry on.  High comedy.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Meathead said:

didnt vote for either of them, but i agree this could be the dumbest thing youve ever said

That Obammy is/was a piece of crap?  It's true.