Jump to content

Recommended Posts

NFL Playoff Picture

Cleveland (5-6) @ Pittsburg (6-6)

If the Browns continue this hot streak, they can sneak into the Wild Card round. After today, they have Cinci, Arizona and Baltimore then Cinci again - easily could finish 9-7. Pittsburgh has Arizona, us, the Jets and Baltimore. They beat Arizona, only, to finish at 7-9.

I'd rather play Pittsburgh than Cleveland, so I'm pulling for a Steeler's upset.

New England (10-1) @ Houston (7-4)

Pat's, after today, have KC at home, Cinci, Us and Miami. Houston, who we're all pulling for has Denver, Tennessee, Tampa and then Tennessee again. The Texans could finish 11-5 if they lose today and I think they will. I'd love to see the upset, because then The Pats have loseable games to us and KC and easy win vs Miami. But hoping for 3 losses in a row is not going to happen. I see NE finishing with only 1 more loss, to us - yeah, IF we play like we have been, I'm calling it a Bills win - unless Any Reid can figure out how to win in Foxboro, Pats finish 14-2.

Oakland (6-5) at KC (7-4)

Without Mahomes, KC is too hard to predict.  They played tough in losses to Green Bay and Tennessee. But they lost to Tennessee! They still beat Minnesota and the Chargers, who are doing their yearly, end-of-the-season collapse. KC still has NE, Denver, Chicago and The Chargers. I say they lose to NE, but run the rest to go 11-5. Oakland, who's in the hunt, still 4 games that can go either way, other than Denver to close out the season, has Tennessee, Jacksonville and the Chargers. I think KC wins this game, but I'd like to see the upset

 

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hip just posted who he wants to win. But, for the Bills playoff chances, we need the two 6 win teams (Pittsburgh and the Raiders to lose.) Giving the Bills a 3 game lead over them.  The other 6 win teams (Colts and Titans) play each other, but a Titans win would give us a 2.5 game lead over everything. To have a shot at the division we need NE to lose. Somebody has to win the south, so it might as well be Houston. 

  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You want KC to win IMO.

It's unlikely they lose the division.  You want them as a 3 seed if the Bills finish as the 5.

I'd much rather go to the dome in Houston vs at Arrowhead against Mahomes.

I'd a actually pull for the Browns over the Steelers.  The Browns are more dangerous but they have the most talent to take on KC, Baltimore, NE.  I'd much rather have the 1% scenario where the Bills and Browns run the table as wildcards and the Bills get the AFC Championship game at home.  I don't see any scenario where Oakland, Pittsburgh, Tennessee or Indy get two postseason wins barring a catastrophic injury to Mahomes, Lamar, or Brady.  All those teams except save Tennesse are likely to get stomped in the WC game.

  • Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

 

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also it's probably in our best interest that NE actually beats Houston.  A Texans free fall where Houston or Indy takes the division as the 4 seed is best case scenario for our first round matchup (barring a miracle division win and bye week)

  • Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

 

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

NFL Playoff Picture

Cleveland (5-6) @ Pittsburg (6-6)

If the Browns continue this hot streak, they can sneak into the Wild Card round. After today, they have Cinci, Arizona and Baltimore then Cinci again - easily could finish 9-7. Pittsburgh has Arizona, us, the Jets and Baltimore. They beat Arizona, only, to finish at 7-9.

I'd rather play Pittsburgh than Cleveland, so I'm pulling for a Steeler's upset.

New England (10-1) @ Houston (7-4)

Pat's, after today, have KC at home, Cinci, Us and Miami. Houston, who we're all pulling for has Denver, Tennessee, Tampa and then Tennessee again. The Texans could finish 11-5 if they lose today and I think they will. I'd love to see the upset, because then The Pats have loseable games to us and KC and easy win vs Miami. But hoping for 3 losses in a row is not going to happen. I see NE finishing with only 1 more loss, to us - yeah, IF we play like we have been, I'm calling it a Bills win - unless Any Reid can figure out how to win in Foxboro, Pats finish 14-2.

Oakland (6-5) at KC (7-4)

Without Mahomes, KC is too hard to predict.  They played tough in losses to Green Bay and Tennessee. But they lost to Tennessee! They still beat Minnesota and the Chargers, who are doing their yearly, end-of-the-season collapse. KC still has NE, Denver, Chicago and The Chargers. I say they lose to NE, but run the rest to go 11-5. Oakland, who's in the hunt, still 4 games that can go either way, other than Denver to close out the season, has Tennessee, Jacksonville and the Chargers. I think KC wins this game, but I'd like to see the upset

The Patriots, because I'd love to see the Bill's going into New England with the game meaning something.

Still think the game will somehow be stolen away by the officials

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Hip just posted who he wants to win. But, for the Bills playoff chances, we need the two 6 win teams (Pittsburgh and the Raiders to lose.) Giving the Bills a 3 game lead over them.  The other 6 win teams (Colts and Titans) play each other, but a Titans win would give us a 2.5 game lead over everything. To have a shot at the division we need NE to lose. Somebody has to win the south, so it might as well be Houston. 

I thin we have that in the bag, anyway. As long as we keep winning ,we control our own destiny. Those other teams are too inconsistent to be a real challenge

  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bills fan from the last 2 decades doesn’t believe it’s in the bag until they clinch a spot. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nuke said:

The Bills fan from the last 2 decades doesn’t believe it’s in the bag until they clinch a spot. 

Well, and then there's that.... 😄


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleveland scares me because they have the tiebreaker. If we both are 10-6 they get in over us. We still control our destiny vs PIT. Beat them and there's no way they can get in over us. So I'd like a Pittsburgh victory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

We should want Oakland, NE and Pittsburgh to lose. Yeah, Pittsburgh/Browns probably a toss-up...

Browns will pound Pitt. 

It's a 3rd string QB. And aren't they missing a center? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...