Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Comedy Central host tries to shame black Trump supporter — watch it backfire and blow up in his face spectacularly

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

Trump hater.jpg

• Haha 2

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

1) its thoroughly disgusting that anyone would try to shame a black person for supporting trump just bc he is black. shaming him for supporting a piece of feces is different, but basing it on race is unacceptable

c) did you post the wrong video? the content has nothing to do with your premise. i didnt see the host do any shaming at all

4) the guy supporting him was right, trump has not shown a pattern of racism. the examples typically given are easily debunked. fortunately we have an open fire hose spewing things to condemn king shitforbrains for

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

u24h36mxu8241.jpg

• Haha 1

- Howard Beale, Network

That's the exact comedic ending that the comedy central pundit wanted...the show is a comedic news show.  Getting them all to say a different candidate that they should all rally around literally was the point of the skit.  It's about making fun of the Democrats and how they need to come together but they won't.

15 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

The black vote is shifting and the dems are scared as hell

The racist, white supremacist propaganda is failing

From 8% to 34% at the moment. They're leaving the Democrat intellectual plantation and the Dems can't stand it.

• Thanks 1

- Howard Beale, Network

19 hours ago, HappyWolverine said:

The black vote is shifting and the dems are scared as hell

The racist, white supremacist propaganda is failing

seriously, are you mentally retarded? or maybe just clinically insane?  i dont want to make fun of you if you are disabled. but if youre not, you are the dumbest person i can ever remember on this board. thats quite an accomplishment

• Finger 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

seriously, are you mentally retarded? or maybe just clinically insane?  i dont want to make fun of you if you are disabled. but if youre not, you are the dumbest person i can ever remember on this board. thats quite an accomplishment

No are you retarded fuckface?

get out of the leftist media propaganda bubble you fucking mutt and take Brain Selter's dick out ya mouth

11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

From 8% to 34% at the moment. They're leaving the Democrat intellectual plantation and the Dems can't stand it.

Exactly

And these retards on here with with terminal TDS only get their news from Rachel Maddow