Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Told You All This Was Huge

47 minutes ago, Meathead said:

or as soon as we lose to the jets to miss the playoffs

Nope..cuz nobody will see that. 

First impressions last forever.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

This guy gets it!!!

Living outside the cozy confines of WNY I’ve been pleasantly surprised to meet a handful of Bills fans....that are NOT from WNY nor ever been to WNY. One thing they have common is they are all 35 or older. When asked why they are Bills fans they all had the same general response: I was a kid watching them win in the 90s, or Jim Kelly was my favorite player, etc etc. 

Thanks to the suckitude of this franchise from 2000-20018 a whole generation has been lost. I don’t know ANY outside Bills fan under 35 years old. And I’ve mentioned it on here before....the response I get about the Bills from people down here(aged10-35) are hilarious: “ew you like them?” Or “they suck” or more commonly “who?”. Seriously...”who?”. Which makes me get my phone out and google a picture of a Bills helmet and show them. “They must suck...still never seen/heard of them”...while wearing their cowboy jersey.

• Thanks 2

They'll all be chirping "Same ole Bills" next Sunday night, unless the Bills pull out a victory of course.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

They'll all be chirping "Same ole Bills" next Sunday night, unless the Bills pull out a victory of course.  :niterider:

Again...they won’t. They won’t watch/see it. Thursday will be the last time they see the Bills until playoffs. 

37 minutes ago, George said:

32 million were betting on the Cowboys

Just throw that money out the window!  LOL...

Even if Baltimore wins next weekend will not change my mind about this team and how good everything looks and coming together especially the last 3 games....everyone loses against the Ravens for crying out loud.....however i think the game will be a whole lot closer than people think.......maybe we squeak out a win against the NFL's best......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It will be Ravens 35-10, but as long as they stay healthy and beat Pittsburgh I don't mind.

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

More important than wins and losses. More important than playoffs. More important than anything that happened on the field.

The PR and business side of this victory will be felt for YEARS.....YEARS! 

We make the playoffs this year, we'll get more Prime Time games next year. Allen is the draw. People want to see what he'll do next and his never stop fighting way of playing is something everyone wants to see

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Now some of you are probably thinking: who gives a FUCK what others think about the Bills. Fuck them argh bla bla bla! 

Fuck that noise. 

The more exposure the more the Bills become a viable spot for free agents....good free agents! Top notch free agents! 

Which means a better team. Which means winning seasons. Which means a less pissed off bitter seandelevan! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a couple weeks ago Allen was a joke around the NFL.

This game helped his image around the NFL immensely.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, it sounds like Sally Fields' acceptance speech when she won an Oscar.  "You like me, yo really like me."  Or even more to the bullseye, Jim Cary's parody of it in The Mask.  

Just win baby, all the rest is fluff.  For a fan of this team it is really fun to see.  If someone else wants to hop on the bus I'm fine with that but I'm not going to ask them to worship the NFL or the Bills. 

Sean, I looked at a bunch of those tweets you posted and I must say, "stay away people, you're genetically harming the gene pool."  I cancel them all.  

It sounds like the new medication is working; winning due to maturing young football Bills players.  

spacer.png

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

30 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Honestly, it sounds like Sally Fields' acceptance speech when she won an Oscar.  "You like me, yo really like me."  Or even more to the bullseye, Jim Cary's parody of it in The Mask.  

Just win baby, all the rest is fluff.  For a fan of this team it is really fun to see.  If someone else wants to hop on the bus I'm fine with that but I'm not going to ask them to worship the NFL or the Bills. 

Sean, I looked at a bunch of those tweets you posted and I must say, "stay away people, you're genetically harming the gene pool."  I cancel them all.  

It sounds lie the new medication is working; winning due to maturing young football Bills players.  

spacer.png

Yeah win on national tv. 

Bills have won plenty of games the last 20-30 years....and where has it gotten them? Noooooooooo where. 

It's not only about improving our image around the NFL. 

This game also was about the Bills proving themselves to us, their fans.

Now they have to continue to perform at a high level.

• Thanks 1