After Thursday game, who would you rather have right now? Allen or Prescott? 

Ive never been impressed with Prescott. Since day one. He was placed behind an amazing offensive line. Had weapons all around. I really think ANYONE could had success in that situation. 

Then I kind of forgot about him. 

Watched the game Thursday...and was wondering what the fuck was he doing. If you watch this...

Now ask yourself...wasn’t this shit that Allen was doing as a rookie? Prescott is in year 4? Huh? 

Yeah...I rather have Allen. 

• Like 1

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Prescott is good, not great.  4th round pick for a reason.  Cowboys will have to way overpay for the guy.  I'd take Allen based on high upside and attitude.  He certainly wants to win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I had to choose today and the contract portion isn't an issue, Dak is the better player right now. I'd take him.  He's far more accurate ( yes he missed a couple times, pretty badly) and generally takes care of the ball.  Hes been far more consistent for a longer sample size. 

Real world, all things considered, Allen.  Allen is the better athlete, has been doing a pretty good job of protecting the ball and still making plays.  I don't feel he is seeing the whole field and thats concerning, his accuracy is a big concern, but he's a leader and brings some intangibles you don't get with many guys.  The rookie contract is a big factor in why you have to take him over a guy like Dak.  I hope he is allowed to keep being himself and not have these scared little pussy ccoaches turn him in to a less accurate Dak.  Also, I like his name better.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DC2007 said:

I hope he is allowed to keep being himself and not have these scared little pussy ccoaches turn him in to a less accurate Dak.  Also, I like his name better.

Premier League Yes GIF by Liverpool FC

• Thanks 1

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

Like you guys said he's just good, not great. Jerry wildly overpaid Zeke and now he has to pony up money for Dak who will probably be overpaid as well. Personally I would have made Cooper the big money guy and given the other two fair contracts. Also, I would have let Zeke hold out since he has 2 years left on his deal so the way Jerry folded was just bad for his team and the league as well. He certainly does not have a trio of guaranteed winners on this offense.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well, Jerry can always just cut Dak and make a trade for Josh Rosen.  Some think Rosen is a future Hall of Famer waiting to happen.  LOL

If I were him I'd still look for an upgrade via the draft and dump that Zeke contract, you don't need to spend that kind of money on an RB.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

"But, man, you're never going to get any truth from us. We'll tell you anything you want to hear; we lie like hell... We'll tell you any shit you want to hear. We deal in *illusions*, man! None of it is true! But you people sit there, day after day, night after night, all ages, colors, creeds... We're all you know. You're beginning to believe the illusions we're spinning here."

- Howard Beale, Network

I liked Dak out of college but he is really just a mid range QB. If Dallas pays him $30mil +, they are dumd.

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

I think I liked the NFL a whole lot better before all this ridiculous money.  In fact, I'm sure of it.  Even the mediocre get filthy rich.  Also true for baseball and basketball, of course.

you put dak behind the clear-cut best oline in football, you give him elite weapons at every skill position, and then you tell the world hes a superstar bc he makes use of the tremendous advantages you give him

now he wants 30m a season

free agency strips your ballclub of talent you were lucky enough to accumulate in a short period of time, usually bc you sucked for a handful of years in a row. rookie contracts end then its time to pay everybody and there isnt enough bread to go around so you have to take a middle/low rounder, if you can trade them at all due to bloated contracts, for them bc everybody knows you cant keep them all. you also lose quality rotational/backup players because, again, youve got to pay all these guys you had for cheap for five years

elliot is overrated and now being exposed due to the ravaging of the cowboys defense due to free agency. zak must do more to compensate, and hes simply not able to without the defense there to give him multiple chances

dallas is headed downwards and giving elliot 30m will only deepen that hole. i sure hope they give it to him

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

I'll take Allen in a heartbeat. When I see this Bills offense on 3rd down, I'm not expecting a punt on the next play anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'd rather have the dallas oLine.

I used to feel the same way, but the Dallas O-Line has been really disappointing lately.  Not sure what the deal is.

20 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

That's where you've got to like the position the Bills structured for themselves. Long term thinking.

I'm a little worried about the make up of the Bills roster long term.

The premier contracts coming up over the next few years are White, Edmonds, Milano, Oliver (hopefully), Dawkins and Allen.

That is a boatload of money to spend on the defensive side of the ball.

I'd rather invest in the offense but how can you let someone like White, Edmonds or Milano walk?

There are going to be some tough decisions to make in the next few years that will effect the long term make up of this roster.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, bcw said:

I'm a little worried about the make up of the Bills roster long term.

The premier contracts coming up over the next few years are White, Edmonds, Milano, Oliver (hopefully), Dawkins and Allen.

That is a boatload of money to spend on the defensive side of the ball.

I'd rather invest in the offense but how can you let someone like White, Edmonds or Milano walk?

There are going to be some tough decisions to make in the next few years that will effect the long term make up of this roster.

In all honesty, Edmunds and Milano aren't elite players, I would argue Edmunds is really just above average in fact. I think hes playing out of position and needs to be moved, but there is zero talent on the LB depth chart so theres a  noticable drop off when either are out.  I'll say it, they flat out have to move Edmunds outside or admit they wasted a lot of draft capital on a mid tier MLB.. bad look.  If it comes down to it, either one is replaceable with middle of the road FA guys.  You gotta score some points so offense has to take precedence, LBs need to be addressed in a big way this offseason though and a lot of that is the failure to elevate that talent pool in the past 2 years.  As it stands they could have kept Zac Brown for 3m a year and had another 1st round pick to spend elsewhere instead of Edmunds, would have been the better play.   They aren't getting what they swung for in the draft.  

Choose what matters, getting some more talent at WR and T, get some points on the board.  Get a LB who isn't so easy to move out of the gaps and isn't a liability in the run game.  Let the safties do their job.  There was such a reaction to covering Gronk, which couldnt be done anyway, they brought a LB in to cover him and forgot what LBs do.  For a guy the "experts" were comparing to LT, Edmunds is a BUST, but I think its really more to do with him not being played where he should be and no talent on the roster to allow for that move.  Right now, you could replace him with a vet whos making what he is on the rookie deal and nobody would notice.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:13 AM, SackMan518 said:

Like you guys said he's just good, not great. Jerry wildly overpaid Zeke and now he has to pony up money for Dak who will probably be overpaid as well. Personally I would have made Cooper the big money guy and given the other two fair contracts. Also, I would have let Zeke hold out since he has 2 years left on his deal so the way Jerry folded was just bad for his team and the league as well. He certainly does not have a trio of guaranteed winners on this offense.

Because is not a real GM. He's a very wealthy owner, who thinks that if you throw enough money at a problem, that problem will just go away

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 11:36 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Well, Jerry can always just cut Dak and make a trade for Josh Rosen.  Some think Rosen is a future Hall of Famer waiting to happen.  LOL

I was told that Rosen is going to the Pro Bowl next year. The guy who told me, has an uncle who is an NFL scout. So it’s must be a sure thing.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

41 minutes ago, DC2007 said:

In all honesty, Edmunds and Milano aren't elite players, I would argue Edmunds is really just above average in fact. I think hes playing out of position and needs to be moved, but there is zero talent on the LB depth chart so theres a  noticable drop off when either are out.  I'll say it, they flat out have to move Edmunds outside or admit they wasted a lot of draft capital on a mid tier MLB.. bad look.  If it comes down to it, either one is replaceable with middle of the road FA guys.  You gotta score some points so offense has to take precedence, LBs need to be addressed in a big way this offseason though and a lot of that is the failure to elevate that talent pool in the past 2 years.  As it stands they could have kept Zac Brown for 3m a year and had another 1st round pick to spend elsewhere instead of Edmunds, would have been the better play.   They aren't getting what they swung for in the draft.  

Choose what matters, getting some more talent at WR and T, get some points on the board.  Get a LB who isn't so easy to move out of the gaps and isn't a liability in the run game.  Let the safties do their job.  There was such a reaction to covering Gronk, which couldnt be done anyway, they brought a LB in to cover him and forgot what LBs do.  For a guy the "experts" were comparing to LT, Edmunds is a BUST, but I think its really more to do with him not being played where he should be and no talent on the roster to allow for that move.  Right now, you could replace him with a vet whos making what he is on the rookie deal and nobody would notice.

In my opinion Edmonds is on his way to being a pro bowler, and I think McDermott feels the same way. He isn't moving from MLB any time soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Invest in Allen and offense.....for fucks sake Milano is a 5th rounder which means, despite many of their flaws, McBeane have a talent in identifying good to great defensive talent. I’m not worried about losing talent on defense. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, bcw said:

In my opinion Edmonds is on his way to being a pro bowler, and I think McDermott feels the same way. He isn't moving from MLB any time soon.

I'll agree to disagree on that one.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I was told that Rosen is going to the Pro Bowl next year. The guy who told me, has an uncle who is an NFL scout. So it’s must be a sure thing.

Now you've done it.  LOL.  You've baited him.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Edmonds ia a freak/star.

Athlete, not football player.

Allen and his humongous balls over Dak. Also, Mary Ann over Ginger.she comes with pie. 

AD20DACE-D7FC-44F4-BFB0-2195B7290275.jpeg