Laughing Coffin

McDermott outcoaches Garrett on the 4th and goal Zeke swing pass

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Again, it's called acting. He was paid by the nfl to be controversy. He's the clue/hint as to why this year's SB will be niners , patriots. Kaepernick  vs the flag. He wore a Miami cap on the 4th of july.

Where's the SB this year? It's all a show. 

He hasn't done shit but be a sound bite here and there. No actual long speeches ,live or on video. And yet you create this entire scenario  in your head of what's happening. 

Wow, What timing.....he has a work out and then nike announces a line of shoes or clothing they are making with his name on it. But the work out was his idea? Bullshit.

you dont believe Kap and his team told Nike they planned a NFL workout and THEN Nike figured out a way to capitalize on their investment of their Nike contracted signed player Kap? That's what money making corporations do. They dont miss opportunities when they are this obvious.

Could it have been the other way around? sure. But just as likely arguably could have been the first scenario. We may never know for sure.

cba fan

15 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

That's moronic. Youre saying it's easier to accidentally hit it 4 times then to do it on purpose. The fact u s you have no clue what  they are getting paid. It's not as much as you think. Common sense  says they aren't paying  a QB 134 million.

The most popular  guys probably get a few million more than others.  But they aren't paying jocks that much. If anyone was actually  making  10 million  guaranteed in kne year. They'd just play thst year and then leave. There's no reason  to stay. 10 million  and your set.

I have a friend who has made a lot of money playing offensive line for the ravens for over a decade, I assure you he is being paid what is being reported, multiple houses, land, toys etc, also seen some of his bonus checks, you sir are mistaken, they do pay jocks that much, you know why? Because the $200 million salary cap or whatever it is, is peanuts compared to what the players bring in with tickets, tv, apparel etc.

55 minutes ago, bi-polar billiever said:

I have a friend who has made a lot of money playing offensive line for the ravens for over a decade, I assure you he is being paid what is being reported, multiple houses, land, toys etc, also seen some of his bonus checks, you sir are mistaken, they do pay jocks that much, you know why? Because the $200 million salary cap or whatever it is, is peanuts compared to what the players bring in with tickets, tv, apparel etc.

That's fine. It would prove my point even more. They get paid thst because  they are  the chosen. They do exactly  as told.  But he's just getting paid lineman money.thats alot compared to what you make. It doesn't prove the figures they quote  in the paper.  The numbers they use  are to signify  clues for upcoming  games  and the season.  

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

oh the hypocrisy 

Nope. you assume with no ability  to prove me wrong. All You know how to do, is go...well I can't figure out how they could, so that means it cant be done. Lol. That's not a reason or a fact. 

2 hours ago, GSWJ23Richardson said:

Remember when Clit was ragging McDermott for being a terrible coach a couple years back?

Years ?? .... try weeks bro. He' been doing it non stop since McD was hired. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Again, it's called acting. He was paid by the nfl to be controversy. He's the clue/hint as to why this year's SB will be niners , patriots. Kaepernick  vs the flag. He wore a Miami cap on the 4th of july.

He hasn't done shit but be a sound bite here and there. No actual long speeches ,live or on video. And yet you create this entire scenario  in your head of what's happening. 

Wow, What timing.....he has a work out and then nike announces a line of shoes or clothing they are making with his name on it. But the work out was his idea? Bullshit.

Can't wait for TWD to crash & burn. Such nonsense. 😩

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Nope. you assume with no ability  to prove me wrong. All You know how to do, is go...well I can't figure out how they could, so that means it cant be done. Lol. That's not a reason or a fact. 

and you can't prove it to be true, or are you just going to do a shit ton of connecting of dots and saying there's no such thing as coincidences?

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

That's fine. It would prove my point even more. They get paid thst because  they are  the chosen. They do exactly  as told.  But he's just getting paid lineman money.thats alot compared to what you make. It doesn't prove the figures they quote  in the paper.  The numbers they use  are to signify  clues for upcoming  games  and the season.  

No man, I am talking 70+ million dollars, you need to be in a mental ward, ever seen the movie the number 23 or a beautiful mind, I think u got the sickness just like that man

3 minutes ago, bi-polar billiever said:

No man, I am talking 70+ million dollars, you need to be in a mental ward, ever seen the movie the number 23 or a beautiful mind, I think u got the sickness just like that man

Nope, there's absolutely  no questioning games are staged regardless of their pay. You should have figured  that out, watching a team lose 4 SBs in a row, by now.

70 million career or one year, in his case? 

• Gay 1

4 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I know people who have played and family members of players. Are you telling me they all are in on this and keeping it a secret? Not ONE player, not 1 has let this out? Lol

all sports leagues and not on player has spoken about this? 

• Like 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

42 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I know people who have played and family members of players. Are you telling me they all are in on this and keeping it a secret? Not ONE player, not 1 has let this out? Lol

all sports leagues and not on player has spoken about this? 

That’s what he’s saying............