Laughing Coffin

McDermott outcoaches Garrett on the 4th and goal Zeke swing pass

44 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Was easily impressionable. Was...

Now I'm infinitely wiser and skeptical. 

I'm going to blunt. You have no idea what the frick you're talking about. I was born into  a cult  and my family started to leave it  between my 4th and 6th grade. It takes years to process and go through various  stages  of what  you're taught and processed in your mind. 

Easily impressionable?  Since the day you were born. You've thought pro sports was a honest  competition. You refuse  to think otherwise. I've been on both sides of something religion/reality. Your thoughts still only go in one direction. 

You've been taught  to accept being lied to. Santa/no Santa.  From you're birth, you've been taught to accept  fiction. And then you willingly pass that lie along to other children. Society  is its own cult.  50 years and you keep rooting for a team that never wins....tell me again  who's easily impressionable. I broke myself from a cult influenced  mind. You keep coming back for more torture, year after year after year. 

...and Jets  fans lol... 

🙂 Merry  Christmas! 

There’s no Santa? 

you have to be even dumber for watching a sport that you believe is rigged lol. 

• Thanks 2

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

There’s no Santa? 

you have to be even dumber for watching a sport that you believe is rigged lol. 

Movies are predetermined. It's entertainment.  Same thing. I don't believe  it, I know it. 

The funny part is, us children  knew there  was no Santa  to begin with. Because  of course the cult   was anti- any other  religions  lol.  Truth mixed with lies. 

4 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Control= yes, the league is in entire  control of every outcome. There's no outside fix happening. The only thing involved is..you want to be in the league, you do as told.

Lol entirely  easy to spot? You still can't figure it out after 3 onside kicks  and a kicker hitting a goal post 4 times In a game. Not easy for you, it seems.

You still can't figure it out after watching  the same team win for 20 years. No one is that lucky or that good for that long without predetermined outside help.

Like I said, there is definitely a lot of control going on, but they can't outright fix these games.

You don't think the players or coaches want to win? You think this is scripted, like pro wrestling? That's pretty hard to do.

You don't think I, or most of the people here have figured it out? We watch the games, we see the Bull Shit flags being thrown (or not being thrown) to stop a drive, or keep a Patriots drive going. But that's controlling the outcome, not fixing the out come.

It sucks, but it just means the Bill's have to do more to counteract the bull shit.

14 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Movies are predetermined. It's entertainment.  Same thing. I don't believe  it, I know it. 

The funny part is, us children  knew there  was no Santa  to begin with. Because  of course the cult   was anti- any other  religions  lol.  Truth mixed with lies. 

Could you ‘splain this part, Lucy?

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Could you ‘splain this part, Lucy?

Lol I'm simply saying. They were  honest about Santa not existing , while they lied about everything else   ,like every religion  anyway.

4 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Well you must have some sort of proof if you know it to be true.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

7 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Well you must have some sort of proof if you know it to be true.

the proof is the simple fact that games come down to the final play/drive/minute/second/down/shot/hit etc.. every weekend. Thats not possible in the real world. Only when you turn on tv does life get that exciting,that often.

IE common sense. I dont need someone to tell me.. the proof is  hitting the crossbar 4 times in the same game. The proof is going to 4 SBs in a row and losing all of them. The proof is the Rams going to the SB as soon as they move to LA.. The proof is the Saints losing in dramatic fashion 2 years in a row. The proof is the dramatic and fantastic always happens in sports on tv.

39 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

the proof is the simple fact that games come down to the final play/drive/minute/second/down/shot/hit etc.. every weekend. Thats not possible in the real world. Only when you turn on tv does life get that exciting,that often.

IE common sense. I dont need someone to tell me.. the proof is  hitting the crossbar 4 times in the same game. The proof is going to 4 SBs in a row and losing all of them. The proof is the Rams going to the SB as soon as they move to LA.. The proof is the Saints losing in dramatic fashion 2 years in a row. The proof is the dramatic and fantastic always happens in sports on tv.

Uhhh......I don’t know what to say..........

With all of this game fixing going on wouldn't there be leaks every so often?

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

So you think the kickers are that good that they can hit the crossbar and make the ball go in or out at will? Lol

did you ever notice that there some pretty awful playoff games/Super Bowls? Did you see the Chargers/9ers or the Atlanta/Broncos Super Bowl? There more terrible playoff games than there are exciting ones.

have you ever met a player or known a player? You think every player knows that the game is rigged in all sports, and yet they keep it a secret? You are too funny

13 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you think the kickers are that good that they can hit the crossbar and make the ball go in or out at will? Lol

So a player like Kaepernick knows the game is rigged and hates the NFL, yet he doesn’t say a word? Lmao

On 12/1/2019 at 12:05 AM, thinwhiteduke said:

Yes ppl are losing their jobs, their opportunity to make millions of dollars because they are missing kicks, but I’m sure Cody Parkey has the Laser-accuracy to strike the field goal post 4 times in a game 😂😂😂

goodell must have paid him 20 million under the table to do it

13 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Yes ppl are losing their jobs, their opportunity to make millions of dollars because they are missing kicks, but I’m sure Cody Parkey has the Laser-accuracy to strike the field goal post 4 times in a game 😂😂😂

goodell must have paid him 20 million under the table to do it

That's moronic. Youre saying it's easier to accidentally hit it 4 times then to do it on purpose. The fact u s you have no clue what  they are getting paid. It's not as much as you think. Common sense  says they aren't paying  a QB 134 million.

The most popular  guys probably get a few million more than others.  But they aren't paying jocks that much. If anyone was actually  making  10 million  guaranteed in kne year. They'd just play thst year and then leave. There's no reason  to stay. 10 million  and your set.

32 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

That's moronic. Youre saying it's easier to accidentally hit it 4 times then to do it on purpose. The fact u s you have no clue what  they are getting paid. It's not as much as you think. Common sense  says they aren't paying  a QB 134 million.

The most popular  guys probably get a few million more than others.  But they aren't paying jocks that much. If anyone was actually  making  10 million  guaranteed in kne year. They'd just play thst year and then leave. There's no reason  to stay. 10 million  and your set.

You still haven’t answered my questions 

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

your explanations are dumber than your takes.  Players don't get paid as much as everyone is being told they are, based on what evidence?  Simply the lack of it?  You believe it's false and because nobody is posting pictures of their game checks for you it must be false, is that it? I've seen players' game checks in my industry here in LA.  I'll have Casey Heyward bring in his game check next time he purchases jewelry from us lolll

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

your explanations are dumber than your takes.  Players don't get paid as much as everyone is being told they are, based on what evidence?  Simply the lack of it?  You believe it's false and because nobody is posting pictures of their game checks for you it must be false, is that it? I've seen players' game checks in my industry here in LA.  I'll have Casey Heyward bring in his game check next time he purchases jewelry from us lolll

=your explanations are dumber than your takes.  Players don't get paid as much as everyone is being told they are, based on what evidence? 

based on the intelligent deduction i just told you. no billionaire is paying a dumb ass jock

134 million to throw a ball.

what you should be asking is why did Goff and Rodgers, 2 QBs from Cal , both sign for 134 million each.

why the same number?

=You believe it's false and because nobody is posting pictures of their game checks for you it must be false, is that it?

thats certainly part of it lol. youre admiting you were trained to trust and obey authority when they provide you no truth. Youre asking where is my proof or evidence when they provide you none. you need to go outside in the quiet and think about that for a while. by proof, you mean.. please, someone else tell me how to think and what to say.

=I've seen players' game checks in my industry here in LA. ..

lol so? youve seen no amount that proves an over all earning. just a small portion of that. you have nothing to prove two guys are getting 134 million each for a career.

the fact is, you wouldnt ask these guys the same questions I would. You'd give them the impression you didnt believe it and theyd just affirm it for you, glad that they didnt have to answer a real question. because youre just a jock worshiper .  

dumb takes? look, heres the deal. The Redskins are winning out and making the playoffs.

Dallas will lose every game. The SB will be Pats- Niners. Theres no need to hope or wonder or guess.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

=your explanations are dumber than your takes.  Players don't get paid as much as everyone is being told they are, based on what evidence? 

based on the intelligent deduction i just told you. no billionaire is paying a dumb ass jock

134 million to throw a ball.

what you should be asking is why did Goff and Rodgers, 2 QBs from Cal , both sign for 134 million each.

why the same number?

=You believe it's false and because nobody is posting pictures of their game checks for you it must be false, is that it?

thats certainly part of it lol. youre admiting you were trained to trust and obey authority when they provide you no truth. Youre asking where is my proof or evidence when they provide you none. you need to go outside in the quiet and think about that for a while. by proof, you mean.. please, someone else tell me how to think and what to say.

=I've seen players' game checks in my industry here in LA. ..

lol so? youve seen no amount that proves an over all earning. just a small portion of that. you have nothing to prove two guys are getting 134 million each for a career.

the fact is, you wouldnt ask these guys the same questions I would. You'd give them the impression you didnt believe it and theyd just affirm it for you, glad that they didnt have to answer a real question. because youre just a jock worshiper .  

dumb takes? look, heres the deal. The Redskins are winning out and making the playoffs.

Dallas will lose every game. The SB will be Pats- Niners. Theres no need to hope or wonder or guess.

Lolll redskins won’t win 2 games let alone all of them.

youre so ridiculous 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Lolll redskins won’t win 2 games let alone all of them.

youre so ridiculous 

they just won 2 in a row, while cowboys and eagles lost 2 in a row. something is a brewin'.

its the league that's ridiculous.. and you keep falling for it

19 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

they just won 2 in a row, while cowboys and eagles lost 2 in a row. something is a brewin'.

its the league that's ridiculous.. and you keep falling for it

12EFF269-56A0-49BA-9C92-521D490FA630.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I've answered every question  multiple  times. 

Nope you haven’t go back and read

On 12/1/2019 at 5:32 AM, Angry Byrds said:

So a player like Kaepernick knows the game is rigged and hates the NFL, yet he doesn’t say a word? Lmao

Again, it's called acting. He was paid by the nfl to be controversy. He's the clue/hint as to why this year's SB will be niners , patriots. Kaepernick  vs the flag. He wore a Miami cap on the 4th of july.

Where's the SB this year? It's all a show. 

He hasn't done shit but be a sound bite here and there. No actual long speeches ,live or on video. And yet you create this entire scenario  in your head of what's happening. 

Wow, What timing.....he has a work out and then nike announces a line of shoes or clothing they are making with his name on it. But the work out was his idea? Bullshit.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 4:16 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

Control= yes, the league is in entire  control of every outcome. There's no outside fix happening. The only thing involved is..you want to be in the league, you do as told.

Lol entirely  easy to spot? You still can't figure it out after 3 onside kicks  and a kicker hitting a goal post 4 times In a game. Not easy for you, it seems.

You still can't figure it out after watching  the same team win for 20 years. No one is that lucky or that good for that long without predetermined outside help.

?? You think league or outside help can make a kicker hit the uprights 4 times in a row in one game?

• Thanks 1

cba fan