Laughing Coffin

McDermott outcoaches Garrett on the 4th and goal Zeke swing pass

"The gamesmanship within the gamesmanship was early on, you talked about at half time, when McDermott took the time out and he showed a cover 0 blitz to see how they would respond to it. So now go back to  the fourth down against Zeke, they anticipated the all out blitz but he knew how the Dallas Cowboys were gonna respond to it. What do they do? They drop back in a zone and Zeke, even if he catches the ball, has three defenders right there. So once again it goes to situational football, it goes back to coaching, which tells you that Jason Garrett is not a great football coach."

• Like 1

lol outcoaches? the jock threw the ball at the ground. it had nothing to do with coach vs coach.

it was so pathetically obvious how fake it was. he's thrown a pass that short 10,000 times and he acted like a 3rd grader nervous at a Christmas play lol.

7 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

lol outcoaches? the jock threw the ball at the ground. it had nothing to do with coach vs coach.

it was so pathetically obvious how fake it was. he's thrown a pass that short 10,000 times and he acted like a 3rd grader nervous at a Christmas play lol.

Because Dak has thrown that pass 10,000 times in his career it was staged? Come on, seriously. If you watch the way Jerry was acting in the owners box, you would know that's not true. 

The play was well defended, and even if Elliott had come up with it, he wasn't going to find pay dirt.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Right, it was definitely staged lolllll.  If you watched the play we faked a man coverage blitz expecting the hot route swing to zeke.  We had 2-3 guys waiting to tackle him if he caught it 

try taking off the Tin foil hat for a week. 

With him everything is a conspiracy. 

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Because Dak has thrown that pass 10,000 times in his career it was staged? Come on, seriously. If you watch the way Jerry was acting in the owners box, you would know that's not true. 

The play was well defended, and even if Elliott had come up with it, he wasn't going to find pay dirt.

The way Jerry was "acting"

Acting. Acting. Acting.  

It's all artificial  drama. Dallas will lose every game the rest of season. Dallas will be more of a weekly story than the Bills making the playoffs. 

If this were real. The coach would have been fired a season or two ago. 

• Disagree 2

25 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Acting. Acting. Acting.  

It's all artificial  drama. Dallas will lose every game the rest of season. Dallas will be more of a weekly story than the Bills making the playoffs. 

While you can control a game, you can't outright fix them. To much involved, and entirely to easy to spot. This is not championship wrestling

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Acting. Acting. Acting.  

Oh, you’re actually serious about this? Haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahooooooooooohaaaaaaaahahaha

• Like 2

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Acting. Acting. Acting.  

Jerry is not firing his puppet. He's the one controlling everything. 

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

While you can control a game, you can't outright fix them. To much involved, and entirely to easy to spot. This is not championship wrestling

Control= yes, the league is in entire  control of every outcome. There's no outside fix happening. The only thing involved is..you want to be in the league, you do as told.

Lol entirely  easy to spot? You still can't figure it out after 3 onside kicks  and a kicker hitting a goal post 4 times In a game. Not easy for you, it seems.

You still can't figure it out after watching  the same team win for 20 years. No one is that lucky or that good for that long without predetermined outside help.

23 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Control= yes, the league is in entire  control of every outcome. There's no outside fix happening. The only thing involved is..you want to be in the league, you do as told.

Lol entirely  easy to spot? You still can't figure it out after 3 onside kicks  and a kicker hitting a goal post 4 times In a game. Not easy for you, it seems.

You still can't figure it out after watching  the same team win for 20 years. No one is that lucky or that good for that long without predetermined outside help.

I loved Marisa Tomei's tats in The Wrestler...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

lol what  difference does any of that make. there was no one near the Rb when he threw it. he still threw it in that direction at the ground. a lazy short lob that had no intention of getting to Zeke.

it was my tin foil hat that predicted the win in the first place. while the rest of you said, gee whiz wally, I dont know. I was 3 or 4 points off the actual score. Apparently, thinking its fake gives me better insight into the season.

theatrics = the Bills coach was calling a timeout when the Dallas kicker missed the field goal, but no one saw him to  accept it = fake.

yes, it was definitely staged.

How the hell did you get so misguided, Baseball Fury? Maybe this guy was molested by a priest or something...

2 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I loved Marisa Tomei's tats in The Wrestler...

Yeah, but I wonder how much  digital  trickery was done to her body. That movie was so depressing. But she was a hot milf. 

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

Yeah, but I wonder how much  digital  trickery was done to her body. That movie was so depressing. But she was a hot milf. 

Weren't her nipples pierced too? All of that was FAKE...

3 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

How the hell did you get so misguided, Baseball Fury? Maybe this guy was molested by a priest or something...

No, but I did belong to a cult.which makes me an authority  on recognizing  scams

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Weren't her nipples pierced too? All of that was FAKE...

Don't remember  that lol . But you do realize  they can basically  make anything  appear real now, don't you? All those  abs in the movie  300 were fake.

All actors look like shit in real life but along with make up, every feature  is digitally enhanced. 

• Thanks 1

He definitely has a mullet 

• Haha 1

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

No, but I did belong to a cult.which makes me an authority  on recognizing  scams

Nah it definitely just means that you're easily impressionable and therefore conned.  Do you believe Australia doesn't exist and is all just actors?

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Nah it definitely just means that you're easily impressionable and therefore conned.  Do you believe Australia doesn't exist and is all just actors?

Was easily impressionable. Was...

Now I'm infinitely wiser and skeptical. 

I'm going to blunt. You have no idea what the frick you're talking about. I was born into  a cult  and my family started to leave it  between my 4th and 6th grade. It takes years to process and go through various  stages  of what  you're taught and processed in your mind. 

Easily impressionable?  Since the day you were born. You've thought pro sports was a honest  competition. You refuse  to think otherwise. I've been on both sides of something religion/reality. Your thoughts still only go in one direction. 

You've been taught  to accept being lied to. Santa/no Santa.  From you're birth, you've been taught to accept  fiction. And then you willingly pass that lie along to other children. Society  is its own cult.  50 years and you keep rooting for a team that never wins....tell me again  who's easily impressionable. I broke myself from a cult influenced  mind. You keep coming back for more torture, year after year after year. 

...and Jets  fans lol... 

🙂 Merry  Christmas! 

18 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

lol what  difference does any of that make. there was no one near the Rb when he threw it. he still threw it in that direction at the ground. a lazy short lob that had no intention of getting to Zeke.

it was my tin foil hat that predicted the win in the first place. while the rest of you said, gee whiz wally, I dont know. I was 3 or 4 points off the actual score. Apparently, thinking its fake gives me better insight into the season.

theatrics = the Bills coach was calling a timeout when the Dallas kicker missed the field goal, but no one saw him to  accept it = fake.

yes, it was definitely staged.

4D942F33-A1EA-4B17-9CFE-4AF221CC6449.jpeg

15 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Was easily impressionable. Was...

Now I'm infinitely wiser and skeptical. 

I'm going to blunt. You have no idea what the frick you're talking about. I was born into  a cult  and my family started to leave it  between my 4th and 6th grade. It takes years to process and go through various  stages  of what  you're taught and processed in your mind. 

Easily impressionable?  Since the day you were born. You've thought pro sports was a honest  competition. You refuse  to think otherwise. I've been on both sides of something religion/reality. Your thoughts still only go in one direction. 

You've been taught  to accept being lied to. Santa/no Santa.  From you're birth, you've been taught to accept  fiction. And then you willingly pass that lie along to other children. Society  is its own cult.  50 years and you keep rooting for a team that never wins....tell me again  who's easily impressionable. I broke myself from a cult influenced  mind. You keep coming back for more torture, year after year after year. 

...and Jets  fans lol... 

🙂 Merry  Christmas! 

My apologies about the cult take on my end, being born into it carries no reflection on your mind or character. 

We've all been born long enough to see pro sports being fixed, NBA officials were all caught fixing games for years and years. 

But the way you believe that pro sports are some sort of wrestling soap opera, alongside of pretty much every thing you believing that there's some sort of oligarchy of puppeteers controlling everything, in my opinion there has to be something legitimately wrong with your train of thought lol.  I won't try and combat you about it, I know enough "truthseekers" to realize that trying to have a debate with them is well impossible.  They'll always believe what they choose. 

To take reality and warp and weft it into the viewpoint you manage to keep is truly a talent.

You never answered about Australia though, I'm curious lol