LiterateStylish

"That was the coolest Bills win since the 90's"

Not quite, but it was the most satisfying win since the comeback against the Pats in 2011 and the 2003 thumping of the Pats on opening day.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Also, I am going to have to ask you and sean to stop making positive threads, its just unnerving and confusing. . . .

LOL....its a very uncomfortable feel as well....I twitch everytime i see a positive thread....

“The Bills are cool” 

huh? Wha? 

Wow. 

Im not use to this. This is fucking weird. 

• Haha 2

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Also, I am going to have to ask you and sean to stop making positive threads, its just unnerving and confusing. . . .

that was funny but c'mon now. positive reinforcement

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Josh Allen is my adopt-a-nigga

Harrison Phillips is my adopt-a-meatball

A lot of these National people saying it was coolest win since the 90s are saying that because......THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THEYVE SEEN THE BILLS WIN A BIG GAME SINCE THE 90s!!!! 

Nobody whose not a Bills fan was watching their regular seasons wins vs the Pats.

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

On 11/29/2019 at 4:46 PM, Herodotus said:

Not quite, but it was the most satisfying win since the comeback against the Pats in 2011 and the 2003 thumping of the Pats on opening day.

The Sam Adams-Lawyer Milloy game!

On 11/29/2019 at 4:46 PM, Herodotus said:

Only Bills and Pat fans were watching though....

if you think about the national perspective, MOST non Bills fans have only seen them lose super bowls and playoff games...on top of the disasters on prime time since then.