Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

“Bills Might Be Good”

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Oh dear Lord, Sean with a positive post? Its a sure sign of the apocalypse.

ikr? Scary stuff

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Pats fans spent the day telling me that when Brady retires, they know which team will rule the division. I was going to tell them to go pound sand even though they were giving us a slight compliment, but after 17 years of them ass raping the Bills, I just smiled and kept moving.

• Haha 1

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

3 hours ago, Mainejays said:

Pats fans spent the day telling me that when Brady retires, they know which team will rule the division. I was going to tell them to go pound sand even though they were giving us a slight compliment, but after 17 years of them ass raping the Bills, I just smiled and kept moving.

And I’m not going to be graceful about it. Nope. Uh uh. 

Im going to laugh at their sorry asses until the end of time. I’m going to root for the Bills to run up the score. I. Going to root for blow outs. Fuck them.

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

I am impressed with the win, but I will be honest. The Bills typically win one game they shouldn’t have and lose one game they should have one. So I am hopeful and optimistic. But pleas bet the Ravens or Patriots and I will be all in. 

• Thanks 1

I hang out on Patriots Planet occasionally and they had some good responses to some posts I put on there, today

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76201

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=75223&page=220

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Flan said:

I am impressed with the win, but I will be honest. The Bills typically win one game they shouldn’t have and lose one game they should have one. So I am hopeful and optimistic. But pleas bet the Ravens or Patriots and I will be all in. 

Just one of the two would please me.  Ideally we would play Baltimore and get a W, beat the Steelers, and then play the Pats down to the wire regardless of outcome, that -for this year year- would exceed all expectations.  For the record, and I have no reason for it, I think we have a good chance against the birdies

• Thanks 1

If we can only win one of the two (Pats or Ravens), I want to beat New England.

• Thanks 1

MY FOUR FAVORITE TEAMS:

1) THE BLUE JAYS 2) THE BILLS

3) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE RED SOX

4) WHOEVER IS PLAYING THE PACHEATIOTS

:bills:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetsy

Imagine, Patsie fans thinking something was amiss in A super Bowl. I bet they thought they had a monopoly on cheating. LOL

I didn't hear from Pats fans I know. They scared the good times are "ova."

• Thanks 1