Sign in to follow this  
bortz

Did Josh turn the corner last night?

I've been a constant Allen basher from the very beginning.   Last night's game seemed to have an almost "I told you so feel" after the Bill's upset victory.  Josh's presser was different than his previous Q&A sessions.  He was more relaxed and free flowing in front of the press and even joked around a little.  His stats were fantastic and he looked the part of a franchise QB out there.  We saw glimpses of this at times this year but some of us doubters kept looking for that 300 yard game as the tell of whether this was the guy or not.  Still no 300 yard games but how Allen has cleaned up his game and performed under the National spotlight speaks volumes about his future with the Bills.  Call me a new Billiever.

• Like 1

If you are ever a Jeopardy contestant and they have a category named 'Pertinent Questions', ring that buzzer and say, 'Who is Josh Allen?'.  Every.   Damn.   Time. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bortz said:

I've been a constant Allen basher from the very beginning.   Last night's game seemed to have an almost "I told you so feel" after the Bill's upset victory.  Josh's presser was different than his previous Q&A sessions.  He was more relaxed and free flowing in front of the press and even joked around a little.  His stats were fantastic and he looked the part of a franchise QB out there.  We saw glimpses of this at times this year but some of us doubters kept looking for that 300 yard game as the tell of whether this was the guy or not.  Still no 300 yard games but how Allen has cleaned up his game and performed under the National spotlight speaks volumes about his future with the Bills.  Call me a new Billiever.

I was surprised how composed he was.  Maybe it was the pressure?  He's been fucking good in the 4th quarter this year, he balled out and helped put this game away the last 3 quarters.

He's limited all the dumb turnovers the last month and a half, it's been fun to watch.  He's making plays now, without the hero ball.

The sneak.  The throw to Beasley.  The TD run.  The throw to Foster on the scramble to the right.  All big time plays.  12 straight completions to close the game.

That was big time shit yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

He looked legit yesterday.  If we saw thatvevery week, nobody would be giving him any shit.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

That one drive....

that took up MOST of the 3rd quarter...like a 9 minute drive. Allen controlling the offense with the poise of a 10 year veteran....fucking clutch. 

Another clutch moment on that drive....when he was scrambling rolling right....looks like he was going to run for the first down...which he probably would have got...but in the process would have been fucking drilled by three cowboys, instead drilled it to foster for a first and then some....I think was his best low key play of the game. 

I know the play. In the SB I wrote "He threw it! He fucking THREW it!!"

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

That one drive....

that took up MOST of the 3rd quarter...like a 9 minute drive. Allen controlling the offense with the poise of a 10 year veteran....fucking clutch. 

Another clutch moment on that drive....when he was scrambling rolling right....looks like he was going to run for the first down...which he probably would have got...but in the process would have been fucking drilled by three cowboys, instead drilled it to foster for a first and then some....I think was his best low key play of the game. 

As far low key plays of the game how about Allen's 30 yard pass to Beasley on their 2nd drive?

3rd down on the 2 yard line instead of running the ball up the middle to create a little space for the punter, which we have seen so often from previous Bills teams, Allen puts the team on his shoulders and sits in the pocket until Beasley breaks open and Allen hits him for a 30 yard reception giving the Bills life and stopping the Cowboy momentum.

The Bills didn't score on that drive but with the momentum, field position, a home crowd on Thanksgiving and already having an early 7 point lead the Cowboys were about to put this game away. Not so fast Dallas!

• Like 1

On 11/29/2019 at 8:01 AM, seandelevan said:

That one drive....

This right here

Orinally Posted by seandelevan

A Bills fan could have gone into a coma in 2000, just woke up, and be shocked that he had not missed a thing!!! HAHAHAHA

I nominate this post of the month, maybe more. Seriously, seriously it encapsulates everything of importance in one sentence. An indie film maker could possibly do well with that concept. -StraightJ 10/7/12

Originally Posted by bad radio

If by "best" you mean "most grumpy and dickish," then yes, happy birthday.

jc856-“if you’re good you suck, if you’re bad you suck, if you suck you suck, if you don’t suck,....guess what....you suck”

In between all the bashing this has been building in bits and pieces all season and it finally came all together in 1 game.  Corner turned

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

No...but every asshole Allen basher who SUDDENLY said, "hmm he might be good" after assfucking the cowgirls, are nothing more than bandwagon cunts...

9-3 haters

Leaves us fans to enjoy the season while your constant bashing of the team proves you both wrong and not fan.

9-3!!!!

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]