Sign in to follow this  
Angry Byrds

Positive thread for a change

It might be as simple as "he's improved a ton" and/or "the system/coaching is great", but it's tough to reconcile Josh Allen's college tape/numbers with his current play. He just keeps getting better and better. Super impressive ascent.

Josh Allen is damned good and getting better all the time

There are not many more well-coached teams in football than Buffalo. Sean McDermott is one heck of a football coach, with an excellent staff. He’s into the minutiae, which so often is what wins and loses. More Monday in FMIA.

The #Bills are legit. Josh Allen is a legitimate franchise QB, Devin Singletary is a rising RB, John Brown is an electrifying talent at WR and that defense is monstrous. Gonna be fun watching them challenge and ultimately surpass NE in coming years.

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Allen brought it yesterday.  Singletary looks legit and I hope he keeps getting the ball.  Brown is perhaps the steal of the entire NFL offseason.  Keep playing like that and I'll be cooking up some crow soup for Christmas.

• Like 1